Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

So sorry Les, thinking of you.

TTC again is so hard, you want to feel positive but you feel like you need to protect yourself.

So I’m coming up on my fertile window (today or tomorrow depending on the app) i “should” O on the 3rd. I bought OPKS took a few early, because I’m super irregular but whatever lol

My husband says he has a “good feeling” but who’s know! I just want to fast forward to being able to POAS! I think I’ve felt very possible emotion over the last few days.

To add to everything I have bronchitis, probably why I was so exhausted lately, so I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty pathetic lately

Good luck 2baby2. Men and their 'goof' feelings hahah. Mine always says stuff like that too. He asked what I want for Christmas last night and I said a baby, he just said well yeah you'll get that. Hopefully their right!

CD14 here, ovulation pains and EWCM but negative opk so far. Maybe over the next few days. Fully weaned my boy over the past few days. Bitter sweet for sure, he's growing up too fast.

Can feel hope creeping in again... Hope to ovulate in the next week so we are either pregnant or not by Christmas and can move on either way. Hate the way TTC pushes time forward like that, always thinking about when test date will be or next AF or ovulation and resulting due date etc. Blah.

Hope the rest of you are well xxx

Hi ladies I have a question...Hoping you can help me out because I'm feeling a little stressed...

So my midwife told me to wait for AF before trying again, but whilst we were on holiday my husband and I kind of omitted using a condom :shock:

I have no idea if I ovulated or anything like that, I don't use tests or charts or anything. But if we get pregnant from this, does it make it more likely that I will miscarry again? I'm really frightened. We were just in the moment and now I'm having regrets! I don't even know when AF will arrive. So I feel in a horrible limbo.

P.s get well soon baby2 and good luck! Good luck to you as well Chicky, I'm sure you'll have a lovely Christmas with your boy either way :) I often have to tell myself off for wishing time away- it's important to appreciate life and what we have in every moment. [-o<

Yellow some studies show an increased rate of miscarriage in the first few months after a miscarriage, but it’s slight and other studies don’t show this effect so you’ll have different doctor’s say different things. There’s so much that’s unknown and that we don’t control. You’ll just have to wait and see.

Yellowmoon try not too worry, what's done is done. I was told to wait one cycle just to make sure my body is back to 'normal' and build iron etc back up. However this was my doctors advice but the gyn I saw at the hospital said I didn't have to wait at all. Trust your body, xx

2baby2- hope you feel better soon and hope you hubby is right about that feeling too!

chickybaby- I know our LO'a are around the same age and weaning is not too far off for me too. I'm looking forward to it but will also miss it a lot too. I imagine it's tough.

Yellowmoon-hubs and I didn't wait until after my cycle to start ttc either. I kind of freaked out with worry too but looking back conceiving was highly unlikely anyway because I still had hcg. What's done is done but I personally don't believe it's a cause for concern. If your body wasn't ready to conceive again it wouldn't release an egg.

Afm, almost half way through the tww now. According to ff by tracking my cycle dates only I should be late on 12/9. But I can't stop worrying about how much weight I've gained. If we don't get a bfp I'm going on a major diet, I can't deal. Ever since I mc I've just been filling the void with food but I really want to be at a healthy starting point next time I get pregnant

Weebles he's done really well, we've been down to only bedtime for over a month but were out the other night so Nana and grandad put him down without boob and the next night he was fine. He's asked for it a couple of times but when I say no were going to bed bow he is OK. Such a hard decision to make and I'm not even sure o was one hundred percent ready but now its done I feel OK about it. Just feels like he's not my baby anymore! I hear you on the weight gain, its been a constant struggle for me these past few months. Have started eating better bit still not great. Having a lot more good food though, as well as some bad. Its tough this time of the year we have three birthdays then Christmas etc and have had family visiting so have had lots of dinners out with nibbles before and deserts. I wanted to be healthier before getting pregnant and much healthier during pregnancy this time, had started eating really well and exercising before my last pregnancy but that all went out the door with how quickly it happened and with the loss it all just turned to shit. Good luck this month, will you test early?

AFM, CD16 negative opk. Starting to annoy me! Was CD18 last month so still time but just frustrating. I think I naturally have a longer cycle and it sucks when ttc. Just hope it happens in the next week bit need to relax about it all!

Guess who’s back at the symptom spotting? ‍♀️ I really annoy myself because I set myself up for disappointment every single time.

Cycle day 19 of 28 day cycle - didn’t track ovulation this month but have had three separate instances of EWCM which is new for me...

Hope everybody had a nice weekend x

This is my first time using OPKS and I’m sooo confused are they supposed to get progressively darker closer to ovulation or just all of a sudden one day BAM super dark line....I bough the cheapy dollar store ones and I take it relatively the same time everyday I’m cd 13 (like I’ve said before I’m fairly irregular) but all the test have been suppeeeerrr faint so idk....I’m new to this

2baby2 it carries for everyone and can even vary with brand. Some women go from barely a line to blazing, some have progression. I've had both but haven't used them for many cycles. Some women surge longer than others so its kind of a wait and see with them unfortunately! Look out for other signs too and don't rely on them too much. Good luck!

Ladystardust, impossible not to symptom spot I find haha. I've been convinced I was pregnant so many times and was only right once! With our MC I didn't think I was so the positive test was a massive shock. Hope the different symptoms mean something for you this time though. Fingers crossed!

Hi Ladies,

Driving myself mad with symptom spotting today even though had a negative test yesterday...

Due on AF today but no signs of her yet.

At 4dpo I had extreme fatigue to the point I was asleep by 7pm and slept through. This only ever happened at the same point previous pregnancy.
14dpo and 15dpo (today) insomnia (slept 2 hours max) cramps and pinching, acne, fatigue, white watery yet creamy CM...

Wondering if AF will hit or I’ve lucked out...
I think I’ve got my hopes up too much.
May have a breakdown!

Hi. I hope you don't mind me jumping in this thread but I could really do. With some support. I had my first appointment for my first pregnancy on 4th October to be told there was no heartbeat. The baby measured only one day smaller than it should have done. I had a d&c on the 12th October and my first AF on 5th November. I'm now 11dpo and freaking out as to whether we have conceived or not. Before the miscarriage my cycles were 27/28 days. Today is day 29 and no AF and a BFN. I feel like an emotional wreck. My temps have been going up each day and other signs keep making me think maybe I am but the BFN just crushed me and made me think maybe it's all in my head.

Yellowmoon - my gyn told me I could try again straight away and that I didn't have to wait a cycle so I wouldn't worry.

My OPKs did finally show a positive on CD16, so I'm now half way through my 2 week wait too, I want to test already but it's too early I hate the waiting, I'm trying not to symptom spot all the time like I did before, I convinced myself every month that I was pregnant and then AF appeared.

Chickybaby- I learned when I was ttc my DD that testing early was a waste of money. Even with a frer I didn't get a positive until I was a day late. I really wish I could get an early bfp but I think I'm a late implanter. I'm just going to wait it out and try to keep my mind on other things. Im glad weaning was relatively easy, that's what I hope for DD.

I really got myself in a bad place last month symptom spotting and thinking I could be pregnant. Only to realize I was still just feeling the hormones left over from my mc. Of course I felt pregnant. So I'm just trying to block those thoughts off.. Or at least not focus on them.

Spoke too soon. The witch AF arrived.
May cry. I need to stop symptom spotting

Thanks for all your responses guys, they really made me feel better, but AF arrived today anyway so all is well. I bought some OPKs today to try them out, never used them before. Thought it could be useful to see if everything is working after the MC. This will be my first cycle actively trying so I'm feeling positive. Going to eat loads of asparagus, apparently that helps...plus I really like it. Haha.

I don't know what to suggest for the everyone trying not to symptom spot. It's really hard...maybe we can all jump on the health bandwagon together and try and focus on that instead. im going to really try and not eat Mc Donald's. It's really hard because there is one just up the road from me and I get back from work hungry most of the time after a long commute :-({|=

Welcome Sketcherboo, so sorry you're here, but we are a good support for each other :)- fingers crossed for you.

Mrs Frutie- so sorry it didn't happen for you this month. But we have synced up on the exact same day! How weird. Let's hope we get our rainbow baby at the same time- this will be your first too right? That would be so cool!

Thinking of you all as always xx

Hi yellow moon,
Yes it’ll be my first when we do catch on. Fingers crossed we catch on together next cycle!
AF pains are absolute killer this evening. I think even though I had a light AF last cycle after MC in sept, this is my first big AF. The pains a horrible reminder of the MC to me. Feeling very down. Cannot give up hope though.
The insomnia isn’t helping

Hi girls,

MrsFruitie, sorry to hear the witch got you, cry if you need to. Have some wine eat some chocolate, us women are strong and resilient. No doubt you will be able to pick yourself back up and jump back in (jump autocorrected to hump, had a little giggle over that one... Not wrong!). Hope the cramps ease up and you are able to get some sleep. Xx

Sketcherboo, you are so welcome to join, sorry to hear about your loss. I think most women have pretty messy cycles post MC, mine are all over the show although that may be my norm. I have no idea anymore. I hope you either get AF or a BFP soon xx

Sallyanne, good luck this cycle let us know how things work out xx

Weebles, its so interesting how different each women is. I have gotten bfps around CD 12 each time bit don't test earlier. With my MC it was blazing so think I would have gotten one early with that but who knows. I already want to test and I haven't even ovulated... Blah o hate being back in this head space. Fingers crossed for you xx

Yellowmoon, glad AF showed so you can get started on a fresh cycle. Focusing on health is a great idea. I am finding I tough to get motivated. It has rained for the past week so been stuck inside, really want to get back into walking! I'm a sucker for a McDonalds cheese burger, thankfully there's none too close. My problem is sweet stuff! Trying to reign it in though good luck xx

No change here will do an opk later. Hope something changes soon, a lot less pain this month so hoping that's a good sign that things are settling down... Hope so.

Welcome sketcher and sorry about AF Fruitie and yellow. AF actually started for me today too, but I knew it was coming and I’m relieved I can move on from the CP quickly.

I do not symptom spot at all anymore. After 5 pregnancies (only 1 live birth), I’ve realized that I don’t ever get pregnancy symptoms until after my bfp (which makes sense since they’re caused by hcg). All the other stuff that used to make me think maybe has happened on both bfn and bfp cycles. I test early with ICs and usually get a + around 9/10 dpo. I usually just consider the first week of the tww as a nice break from ttc and then start testing. If it’s a bfn I know it’s early and I can set it aside until the next day. By 10/11 dpo, if it’s still a bfn, I start processing and moving on so by the time AF hits and my hormones crash I’m not too bad off.

Health is such a good focus. I don’t eat beef, but the breakfast sandwich with salsa is definitely a weakness of mine. I’m better at skipping it if I eat at home. I tried to grab a breakfast sandwich from Panera today but I was 3 minutes late :haha:.

Chicky - I cut my sugar cravings by keeping fruit and dark chocolate on hand. One square after dinner helps scratch the itch, and fruit is a better balanced sweet with fiber. I also switched to flavored sparkling water to cut out juices and sweet drinks. I’ll still sometimes keep Pom juice on hand but mix it with sparkling water. There are still days I want more, but it’s far less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->