Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

Hi, really sorry about your losses for those who have just joined, it's such a difficult thing to go through.

Emmy - I think counselling sounds like such a good idea, I might look for something myself.

Mum1+1 Good luck and fingers crossed for this cycle, try and take it as it comes, easier said than done though, I found the first few AFs the most difficult but mostly because I symptom spotted every little thing and convinced myself I was pregnant each time, it makes it worse.

LaLa - I'm 37 too (well not for long, I'm 38 in a few weeks), the ticking clock is an added stress that we don't need, my husband keeps trying to reassure me that I'm not old and that we have plenty of time.

Les - OMG!!!!! Congratulations, this is going to sound strange but I was convinced that you were pregnant and had already announced it a few months ago. Thank you for the support and if I have any questions I will let you know, I have an appt with an endo on Friday so I will find out more then.

Mum1+1 Good luck and fingers crossed for this cycle, try and take it as it comes, easier said than done though, I found the first few AFs the most difficult but mostly because I symptom spotted every little thing and convinced myself I was pregnant each time, it makes it worse.

Thank you. Yes it is hard but it’ll happen when it’s ready.

I’ve felt quite poo since last night, was absolutely exhausted and peeing for England. Also had some cramping too. When I woke up the cramps had gone. They came back for a couple of hours and went again but still peeing for England. I’m currently knackered and feel a bit sick....

Time will tell......

Good luck everyone xx

Les - OMG!!!!! Congratulations, this is going to sound strange but I was convinced that you were pregnant and had already announced it a few months ago. Thank you for the support and if I have any questions I will let you know, I have an appt with an endo on Friday so I will find out more then.

Maybe you’re remembering my chemical back in late November?

Hi all, I have a small announcement and I hope you can forgive me for not sharing sooner. I can’t figure out how to do the spoiler thing from my phone right now. So please only read on if/when you’re ready for this announcement.

This secret I’ve been keeping is part of the reason I’ve been pretty quiet as well. I didn’t want to lie to you, but after 4 losses my heart just wasn’t ready until now. I’m nearly 11 weeks pregnant and all seems to be well. I still don’t entirely trust it. I know you all are fighting so hard to be in this exact spot, so please know that my silence was not bc I’m not thankful for this new opportunity. I’m just beaten and bruised and guarded. After everything, a new pregnancy at this point fills me with dread as much as it does joy. I also know all too well those feelings of facing an EDD and birth of a nephew or niece or both without a new pregnancy to give you some hope. I’ve faced most of that twice now. Please keep fighting and moving forward and following your heart. There are no right or wrong answers, there is no right or wrong way to get through this, there’s just you and whatever it is you need and that’s ok. This time I needed to pretend like it wasn’t happening so the worry wouldn’t swallow me whole. I’ve only recently shared this news with my best friends. Before that only my husband knew. Anyway, I’m waiting for an auth on my nipt and hopefully a good nt scan and then I will maybe start believing this is for real. I hope you can all understand and please know I’m rooting for you all. Sally - if you have any more questions about hormones and such and please feel free to reach out. Much love and baby dust to all.

Lesondemavie - I am so pleased to hear this although I agree - pregnancy after a loss is no picnic. It's anxiety inducing and it's scary. But with every passing week, hopefully we can start trusting our bodies and feel more positive!

I keep an eye on this group to see how my old pals are doing so it's lovely to hear such positive news.

Thinking of all of you on your journeys and wishing for happy endings to everyone. xx

Congratulations lesondemavie im really happy for you.

Well my OH is completely convinced I’m pregnant what with my symptoms and the fact he’s had nausea and thrown up as he did when we were pregnant before. Only a few more days and I can confirm either way for him...

Good luck everyone xxx

Les - maybe it was Nov I was thinking about, I am very easily confused ha ha, I'm so happy for you, let us know how you get on, I think most of the original girls on this thread are pregnant to that should give us all hope for the future no matter how long or hard the journey is to get there.

Mum 1+1 - All my fingers and toes are crossed for you this month, it sounds promising!

I've got my endo appt this afternoon, feel a bit anxious about what they will say, I feel I just need some reassurance at the moment to say either there is something wrong or there isn't.

Mum 1+1 - All my fingers and toes are crossed for you this month, it sounds promising!

I've got my endo appt this afternoon, feel a bit anxious about what they will say, I feel I just need some reassurance at the moment to say either there is something wrong or there isn't.

Thank you. I did test today but not sure I’m seeing much. Something’s catching my eye but it’s not obvious:-k (attached for opinions).

Hope your appointment went well hun xx

021AE99C-1F12-409F-A910-8ED7A7DA851D.jpeg

Mum 1+1 - something is catching my eye too but its so hard on the computer screen. Try again in a day or two, how many DPO are you?

I have neg OPK today so still waiting. The endo appt was good but I'm still non the wiser he said the issues I have wouldn't cause problems with pregnancy and thinks my high prolactin was because the lab I used didn't do the test properly. He recommended having it rechecked, vit D and something else I have forgotten already then will see. So back to more tests! I think after spending thousands on blood tests it will all come back normal!

Mum 1+1 - something is catching my eye too but its so hard on the computer screen. Try again in a day or two, how many DPO are you?

I’m guessing 12dpo today as OPK was positive on 31st. Tested again this morning and it’s stark white. I’m not hopeful. In fact right now all hope is lost. No af symptoms at all not even sore boobs which I always get 3/4 days before and also had 4 days before bfp in December. I’m totally lost and out of hope right now. Thank you for looking.

Sorry you didn’t get answers hun. It must be frustrating xx

Hi again everyone, hope you're all going okay.

I've been finding it really hard emotionally the last few weeks but I guess that's normal - I'm sure you all know how it feels, sadly. As of 10 days ago I was finally allowed to have sex again following the surgeries so that's positive! Did it pretty consistently over that time and according to my app I was probably ovulating over the weekend (I couldn't really bring myself to try to figure out my symptoms and whether I was or wasn't) which means I guess I'm officially in the TWW again but I'm not that hopeful either...

Sending all my best baby vibes out to everyone and congratulations to all who have got their BFPs!

Mumof1+1 - Sorry no BFP, I was so hopeful for you. I had a strange thing after my MCs I had a change in my pre-AF symptoms too, so it made it really hard to symptom spot.

Hi Rose - so glad you can do the deed again :) that must be a relief, after all the waiting you can try again. Good luck with the 2ww!

I'm still waiting for a positive OPK, trying to get pregnant is full of waiting!

Last edited:
Hi there ladies...... we are ttc#5 our last. I got a bfp at 12dpo which made me worry sick as I usually get them earlier. Today I started heavy bleeding so this will be loss #5 :(

Hi wantingagirl, so sorry you are going through this again, how are you doing now?

Hello ladies,

So sorry to all our new group members, it's such a hard time, but venting does really help. Hope you're all doing OK.

Sorry Ive been MIA for a while, I wanted to try and forget the whole ttc for a while because it was getting me down seeing BFNs every month and obsessing over every little thing.

My husband and I took a trip to Venice a couple weeks ago and it turns out we actually managed to conceive. I found out a couple days ago. I am very happy and feel blessed. This was our 5th or 6th cycle since the miscarriage. I am choosing to be joyful about this pregnancy in the moment and trying not to worry about the worst happening. It's hard to do, but either way I will be devestated if I lose another pregnancy so I may as well be happy right now, knowing I am pregnant. If you get what I mean LOL.

I started spotting brown 3ish days ago (which is what made me think I was pregnant to begin with) and it's still there a bit. Still light and brown but I am a bit worried. I am also feeling a lot of symptoms so trying to remain positive.

I had quite a lot of cramping the night before the BFP so I'm hoping the bean was burrowing in there good and proper which has caused the bleeding...

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you and praying for a sticky bean xxxx

Yellowmoon, that's amazing! So happy for you!! Sending all my stickiest vibes to you.

Wow Yellow, so happy for you! Italy bought you some baby dust!

I saw my nephew yesterday, it went fine because I had my meltdown the day before so I got it all out of my system. I hope that the baby helps BIL and SIL to grow up a bit now, I'm not too hopeful though.

Well I've been spotting for 5 days now, since 7dpo, just a small bit in the pad/when I'm wiping. BFN on Saturday morning I know that was early to test but I am positive I am out this month.

Thanks Sallyanne!

My fingers are crossed for you! I had spotting quite early on before the BFP. It continued for about 2/3 days after as well, so it might be a good sign for you.

I'll keep watching this thread for updates, I really want everyone to get their rainbows.

I'll let you guys know how I get on too. Still really anxious but the symptoms are ramping up so I'm feeling ok. 4 weeks and 5 days now. Seems like time is moving 10000x slower since I found out.

Hi, unfortunately BFN, after 7 days of spotting AF arrived yesterday, just in time for me to go to the hospital so SIL/BIL could take their baby home, what good timing.

I stood there looking at all the pregnant ladies about to give birth, including a few who had been smoking outside (on their 3rd and 4th kids), I watched as they bought down all the babies who were going home that day not knowing if that will ever be me one day. Then I sat and listened to BIL saying how there was no better feeling in the world than to look at your wife and child. I watched him looking at the baby how I want my husband to look at our child. Then listened to his opinion that all my problems are just due to stress. I don't know what the feeling is, is it jealousy, I just don't know to describe the pain I feel. I just about managed to hold back the tears.

We're trying to get a referral to an infertility clinic tomorrow for more help. It has been nearly 2 years of trying and I have nothing to show for it, apart from emotionally it has taken its toll on me, I am not the same happy person I once was. I think I need time out from trying as I'm not coping but I'm 38 and I can't waste precious time.

I'm going to go missing from here too, so I want to thank the amazing, stronger than you will ever know women on here for you support over these months. You have been through such heartache and you have come out the other side still fighting. Hopefully one day I can update this with a happy rainbow ending too. Wishing you all the baby dust in the world and for fantastic pregnancies and babies to all the BFPers. Lots of hugs xxx

Well I’m back! AF arrived last month and I’m back where I was last month. Unsure if I’ve ovulated and been too late with the OPK as they’ve gone darker to faint and darker again. How confusing! Retesting with OPK later today. Apps using long cycle last month so claim I’m in my fertile week with O due anytime so can’t be certain. I promised myself last month I’d not do this this month yet I have anyway. How stupid am I!!! Here’s my latest string of OPK’s....Totally confused..... again x

BDA4849F-C439-48A9-904E-98C32AC782F4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->