Looking for some buddies - ttc #1

Bloblo

Reaction score
Hoping we can get a good group of ladies together to share updates regularly and support each other on this journey. I would like to bring some positive energy and baby dust for us all.

:dust::dust:

I will add your name and next testing date below and keep it updated as much as possible (Read next post for a bit of my journey).

Melissandei
CheshireDucky
EmilyIGF
AmandaGAC
Bloblo
Adastra :bfp:
Desire2Mom
Nuthatch
MeepmeepHP
Mrsfrank
Polkadotpixie
Gemini19156
MeganMc
AshAbe
Sander
Happytobettc
Mojojojo
Szna
Catlove

I met the love of my life 5yrs ago and got married 1yr ago. I waited to be stable and "ready " to try for a baby. Which means that i am almost 32 and not yet pregnant :coffee: Currently living in Germany, but planning to move to Poland before the end of 2017.

Im on cycle #10 right now - waiting to o. Thinking Wednesday will be it!
I had a miscarriage in April, and that really made me even more desperate to be successful in ttc.

I use bbt and opk (plus monitoring cm) to plan bd timing. I get really crazy during tww and LOOOOOVVEEE to symptom spot. I have never managed to wait longer than 9dpo before testing.
So.... that's me! If you are interested in a bit more of my history, feel free to click on my ttc journal below.
My TTC Journal
Please join me in this journey - we can obsess together :dohh:

I'll join! :)

Met my partner nine years ago. We kept putting TTC off for various reasons - housemates, move, illness, etc. We also broke up for a brief period of time but worked through our differences and realized we waited long enough so it's time to TTC #1.

His mother, who is an amazing sewer, has already started to collect fabric for blankets and clothes.

I have hypothyroidism so my endo is monitoring my numbers like a hawk.

Not sure of my testing in June yet cause I messed up my temps in May. :dohh: But looking like June 20-22. I'll know more in a week or so!

Yaayyy! Hi!

I also have slightly underactive thyroid, so i am currently on meds for that - my tsh was around 5 when diagnosed (i was pregnant at the time) - I'm going to my endo this week for first follow up, so will find out if its Hashimotos or just Hypothyroidism.

Hi Blo and Cheshire!! I would love to join. My test date isnt until June 2 or 3, but i am going to start testing Tuesday.

I have been ttc #1 off and on (mostly on) for about 12 years. I have had numerous early miscarriages and 2 late losses (a girl and a boy). I uave some medical issues that have made me unable to carry to term in the past, but my extraordinary team of doctors think i am finally ready to try again.

Last month ended in a chemical, which was hard, but i knew from the beginning that it wasnt going to stick. And then things went off the rails when my husband decided he didnt want to be together anymore after 14 years. So i am doing this solo. For now, he is actually acting as my sperm donor (we have a contract/lawyers) until i move 2000 miles away in july. He has offered to continue donating, but i need to do some research on sperm quality after shipment. If this doesnt work, then after i get settled in my new home, i will start looking into my other options. I am ready for a child... no matter how they come to me.

Blo - I hope your endo appointment goes well and they're supportive of you! I have Hashimoto's as well, which causes my hypo.

Welcome Nuthatch! So sorry to hear about your losses over the years. Also sorry to hear about your divorce. Sounds like you took all the right steps for everything with the contract.

:dust:

Wow Nuthatch - you are strong!! Sorry to hear about your situation, but congratulations for not letting losses and a stupid man stand in the way of your dreams. I am glad that you found a team of doctors who is supportive.

I will put you down for june 3, but feel free to poas earlier :haha:

As for me - still waiting to ovulate. DH left yesterday to Italy and will only return tmw so I am hoping that my opk stays negative for now :winkwink:

Such a super positive opk! Too bad dh is in stupid Italy:cry:
But i will jump him the moment he steps through the door!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170529-193340.jpg
    Screenshot_20170529-193340.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Fingers crossed for you, blo! Hoping that you're able to catch that eggy!

AFM - I'm waiting for my period to get into full flow. Pretty sure it's toying with me knowing I want it to show up already.

Cheshire: did af show up for you yet?
Nuthatch: where are you in your cycle?

Afm - 2dpo and feeling good. I do think that we timed everything perfectly. I just simply have to get my bfp this cycle...

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join too. DH and I have been together 10 years, but only got married a few months ago. Financially we are probably not in the best position, but I'm nearly 32, he's in his forties, so I am super aware of the ticking clock! This is our second cycle TTC, and I should be ovulating any day now :thumbup:

Blo - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you caught that eggy!
adastra - Welcome! Sounds like we're kinda in the same boat with our ages and our partners ages (I'm 33 and he's in his 40s). Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!

AF has fully shown up and I'm sorry for wishing for her. :haha: I'm glad not to be in limbo anymore. Now to get through the misery so I can get to O day. Got my OPKs all ready to go this cycle. :)

Welcome adastra! How is your cycle going?

Cheshire- sorry about af, it always sucks even when we expect it... but good that you have opk's ready. They work super well for me, so i highly recommend. My bbt is sometimes just all over the place, and my ewcm lasts a week or more, so opk is crucial for my bd timing and peace of mind during tww.

Nuthatch- any testing today?

Afm: i am having sytoms of high progesterone (stiff muscles, sleepiness, bloating, lower sex drive). I am taking this as a good sign :haha:

Thanks for starting this group... would love to have you guys along the journey

:happydance:

Melissandei : 15 June

Hoping we can get a good group of ladies together to share updates regularly and support each other on this journey. I would like to bring some positive energy and baby dust for us all.

:dust::dust:

I will add your name and next testing date below and keep it updated as much as possible (Read next post for a bit of my journey).

Nuthatch: 3 June
Bloblo: 10 June
CheshireDucky: 20-22 June
Adastra

Welcome Adastra and Melissandei!

Yay for o day, Blo! I hope this is it for you!

Cheshire, sorry about af. Good luck getting through the next week or two. I hate the wait to ovulation way more than the tww!

Afm, i think i am out. My cm turned pinkish/brown this afternoon with a little spotting. I have had total bfn (not even squinters) all week. My bbt has been oddly low this entire cycle but did definitely show a temp shift. I think me, a pitcher of sangria, and my bathtub are going to get real cozy this weekend 😔

Hey ladies, I will join you. My husband and I met a year and 8 months ago, and married 11 months after we met. First marriage and child for both of us, I am 36 and he is 32. We wanted to start trying right away since we'd like to have 2 kids and I'm not getting any younger, but had to wait until I got a job with health insurance and maternity leave. I'm now 4 dpo in our 4th cycle of trying. I will test on June 10th unless I get some really strong symptoms before that.

Welcome melissaandei and meep!

blo - Those signs do sound promising!
Nuthatch - so sorry to hear. The sangria and the bath sounds like a great weekend plan, though.

Nothing new for me. Just waiting and wishing I could pee on a stick already.

Welcome meep!

Not going to lie, Cheshire. Some months i just waste an ic early on in the tww to get it out of my system and the bfn early keeps me from getting my hopes up too high...lol

Thanks Ladies :)

Sorry to hear that Nuthatch. TGIF though..

Even though I am only on cylce#3 of TTC, the TWW makes me extremely nervous.
This month I started temping and made a really bad choice of randomly picking up a $1 thermometer from Dollar Tree. Just noticed it's accuracy is +-0.2f
:dohh:
Even though I ve been getting above 98f since last 3 days, I cant trust it and also read it could just be high due to restless sleep.

Hoping the best for all of us !!

Melissa, you can get a great bbt thermometer with two decimal points from amazon (or even from the drugstore). I was so worried about it being "right" the first month that i used 3 different thermometers every day. Needless to say, that didnt last long and i find that ff can figure out my chart whether i am perfect with it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->