Looking for some buddies - ttc #1

Amanda: How are you doing, did AF come back?

Desire2Mom: That's exciting!How did it go today?

AFM: I think AF is probably coming tomorrow or Friday. My temp dropped almost below the cover line yesterday, and I was sure AF would come today, but this morning temp had gone back up a bit. We'll see what it is tomorrow morning...

I have one follie at 18mm, 2 more in the 15mm range and possibly a 4th on the other ovary but was hiding from us. My estrogen level is good and I get to trigger tomorrow night!! I'll have my IUI on Saturday and I'll officially be in the tww! Apparently the trigger is going to blow up all follicles so my ovaries will be larger than an avocado and crampy, not looking forward to that part.

That's exciting! :dust:

AF came today for me, so I'm on to cycle 2 of IUI, clomid starts Saturday. My insurance requires 6 medicated cycles before they will cover IVF.

Almost time to trigger!

Will they try injectables with IUI before IVF?

2nd IUI done and officially in the tww! I have to do progesterone vaginal suppositories 3x a day for the next 14 days to prevent a miscarriage. I can only test with blood work after 14 days, so no testing early for me. I'm going to do my best not to symptom spot this time, too. GL to everyone else this cycle!
:dust:

The wait is killing me! All these pregnancy symptoms are making me crazy. I gave in and bought hcg tests so I can at least test out the trigger. Can't believe I'm only 5dpiui. Rant over

AF ended up coming back later that day, but we've made it to cycle 6 and I got my first positive OPK today. I'll be in the TWW shortly!

Desire - Good luck!!

My temperature seems to be playing tricks on me this month. Was sure I going to O on Saturday, but it looks like it might have been Monday. Hopefully our timing still works out.

But if I see that ClearBlue digital advanced commercial with the couple on the bathroom floor getting a positive pregnancy test one more time I'm going to snap. Lol.

Hope you all are doing well.

Eek! FMU I thought I saw something but only at the right angle so I chopped it up to line eyes going crazy. SMU, I have a squinter! Maybe I'm crazy, but the lines did lighten to nothing and day 12 is there and darker, right? I still have to have 2 consecutive blood tests but the first one is not scheduled until Saturday. I can't wait until Saturday. Haha

Attachments

• 5458.jpg
    5458.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
Desire- my fingers are crossed for you!!

Amanda- I am one or two dpo, too!

Well, it was a false positive. Lab just came back as negative :cry:

Desire, sorry to hear that! I could see something in the photo.

I am 5dpo, on our 2nd iui cycle. Temps are a little higher than usual this month but no symptoms as yet...

So sorry, Desire! Keep your head up and hang in there!

AFM - AF got me yesterday. I'm out for October.

So my labs continued to go up but very very slowly and didn't double like they should have. It ended in a miscarriage today so I'll be hiding for a long while. Good luck to everyone this cycle.

So my labs continued to go up but very very slowly and didn't double like they should have. It ended in a miscarriage today so I'll be hiding for a long while. Good luck to everyone this cycle.

Take as much time as you need :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Its not easy to have a dream disappear so fast. Will be thinking of you. :flower:

I just came back to the forums a couple of weeks ago and wanted to check in on all of you ladies. So happy to see that some of you got your BFPs! Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->