Looking for some buddies - ttc #1

Hi all,

I'm out. AF got me 4 days early and I started yesterday. On to September! I'm hoping that our timing okay since I'm traveling to Cleveland for work around O time. GL to all of you out there who are still waiting to test. FXed.
Sorry :hugs:

:Can I join you ladies aswell ^_^

I'm 25 my partner is 30. My partner already has a child from a previous relationship but this will be my first and out first together :cloud9:

We were TTC for 5 months before our first BFP which unfortunately ended in a 13 week misscarrige in June. It broke my heart Emotionally and physically...

We're on our 2nd cycle since the misscarrige and I'm dertermined to get the 2nd BFP asap! Currently on CD13 waiting for ovulation, which normally occurs around CD16-20 and I have a 31-34day cycle. I haven't had any tests done to check infertility but since my partner has a child already and we did get pregnant once I'm hoping there isn't any issues however if we don't catch before Xmas I will be going to my GP.

So far we have BD'd: CD8, CD11, CD13 hopefully hit CD15,17,18,19 if Mr can keep up :haha:

Just want my little May 18 bubba :baby:

:dust:

Ive been terrible at keeping up with this group. After my bad timing this month ive just not been hopeful at all... But since yesterday (7or8 dpo) i really feel pregnant - tired, nauseous, hungry, dizzy etc... So now i am just super moody and swinging between being sure im pregnant and being sure im not...

ooooh FX for you!!

Welcome and FX for you Sasha! :dust:

AFM - trigger shot has arrived and my menopur is officially in the states. Shouldn't be too long before I induce AF. Super excited for this next step!

Thsnk you Desire2Mom

Possitive OKP yesterdy (CD16) around 8pm so I'm officially in the TWW :dance: although I'm hoping I don't actually ovulate untill tonight or tomorrow to give us a better chance. Only BD'd CD8, CD11,CD13,CD16 (+OKP) and hopefully BD tonight and Friday. Do you guys think we have a chance of catching the egg? I'm gutted we missed CD15 but my partner was tired and couldn't perform :sad:

Welcome Sasha. FXed for you!

Desire - How are the shots going? Have you started yet?

Blo - Ohh, that sounds promising! Fxed.

AFM - I find that I avoid the forums when AF comes and then I come back out of that crabby shell when it's time to start trying again. I got a new BBT thermometer. I needed something that had a longer "view time". The one I bought automatically changes back to 98.60 F after a few seconds and it make it very confusing. So I got one that has a backlight and memory function. I'm heading to Cleveland, OH for work the second week of September and next week is BDing time. I hope that FF is right on with the prediction, otherwise we might miss this month. I saw my new doctor yesterday and she referred me to reproductive medicine because I've had a couple of irregular cycles. We are starting the paperwork for that today, but will likely not see him until November (7th cycle). Fxed we get a BFP before then.

Sasha: Welcome and fingers crossed! Sounds like you two have a good chance of catching the egg. :)

Desire: Exciting! Hoping this all works for you!

Amanda: I'm the same way. AF shows up and I just hide for the few days she's around and come back when it's closer to OPK use. Good luck with the meds. Keeping fingers crossed!

AFM: I am not getting my cross hairs. Normally by now I at least get the dotted ones. I got a positive OPK so now I just I just wait for AF? We didn't get to BD as much as we wanted to thanks to work stuff on OH's side of things.

I'm also thinking about getting a new BBT thermometer cause it feels like mine is just off. I may also just try a new battery first, but I'm eyeing one that is backlit which would be so nice not to have to use a flashlight anymore. It is a bit pricier but the reviews are really amazing so.. just another thing to think about I guess.

Sasha - Welcome and good luck catching that egg!

Amanda - I definitely don't think you're the only one who avoids the forums when AF comes. I'm so excited for you to see an RE! Hopefully this time goes by quick for your first appt.... or a BFP :)

AFM: All my meds have arrived and I started my progesterone to induce AF. She normally comes on day 7 of the medication, then on CD3 I go in for an US and start my injections. From what I looked up, it seems like I'll get an US every couple days to properly adjust my dosage. I am seriously pumped for this cycle even though it's not likely to work on the first round since they have to find the perfect dosages. We shall see!

I think the wait for my medications to arrive, waiting for AF, and waiting to start the medications is worse than the TWW! This is killing me :hissy:

I'm on day 5 of progesterone, so if all goes as normal with AF I should start between Wednesday and Thursday which puts my first injection Saturday or Sunday. If she doesn't start like normal, then it can take up to 2 weeks to start after my last progesterone.

GL Desire. Hopefully she shows up today so you can get started. FXed.

AFM - Got a blaring positive OPK this morning, it was darker than the control line. I guess AF coming early in August did me a favor and let me O early this month since I'm traveling the first part of next week (which is when I would typically O). The reproductive office called me last week, they said that since I'm only on Cycle 5 (even though I had some irregular periods) they wanted to wait to see me, so my appointment is December 5, which will put me at cycle 8. If we get a BFP before then, I can cancel the appointment. I'm okay with this. I thought it was a bit too early when my doctor suggested it.

How are the rest of you ladies?

Attachments

• 2017-09-07_7-50-42.jpg
    2017-09-07_7-50-42.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm new to all of this, and looking for some buddies to talk to... We've been NTNP for the last 5 or 6 months. Thought we may have gotten it right last month, but the :witch: showed up, so we're officially starting to actively try this month. I usually O around cd 12, so that's only 5 days away.

GL Desire. Hopefully she shows up today so you can get started. FXed.

AFM - Got a blaring positive OPK this morning, it was darker than the control line. I guess AF coming early in August did me a favor and let me O early this month since I'm traveling the first part of next week (which is when I would typically O). The reproductive office called me last week, they said that since I'm only on Cycle 5 (even though I had some irregular periods) they wanted to wait to see me, so my appointment is December 5, which will put me at cycle 8. If we get a BFP before then, I can cancel the appointment. I'm okay with this. I thought it was a bit too early when my doctor suggested it.

How are the rest of you ladies?

Also got my positive today. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20170907_184103.jpg
    IMG_20170907_184103.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
SOWifey - Welcome! GL this month.

Blo - Cycle buddies! FXed for you this month! Are you home now or are you still traveling around?

I started using PreSeed this month. I used it the last two times DH and I BD'd. I'm going to see if that makes a difference.

SOWifey: Welcome and good luck!

Amanda and Blo: Those are some good looking positives. Keeping my fingers crossed for you two!

AFM: AF this morning. I'm not surprised, I didn't feel good about that cycle at all.

How is everybody!

I'm 8DPO and it's driving me crazy I just want to test aha!

I have crazy itchy nips but I've taken Clomid this cycle so I don't know if it's pregnancy symptons or a side effect of Clomid! 6 more days to go!

SOWifey - Welcome! GL this month.

Blo - Cycle buddies! FXed for you this month! Are you home now or are you still traveling around?

I started using PreSeed this month. I used it the last two times DH and I BD'd. I'm going to see if that makes a difference.

Im home luckily. Next travel will be 21st, but it will be holiday with dh, so will be good. Hopefully i have my bfp before then so that i don't do damage by drinking too much :blush:

Poor dh didn't manage yesterday despite trying really hard... 3 days in a row is just too much. But we managed to bd properly this morning, and my temps are still low, so hopefully its ok even with the skipped day...

Ducky - Sorry about AF. Hopefully this will be your cycle!

Sasha - 6 days can feel like an eternity, I know! FXed for you!

Blo - That will be good. Hopefully you can catch the egg this month.

AFM - DH is BDing like a champ this month. Yesterday was iffy, but we were able to pull through. He looked at me at 5:30PM and said, "We should get to it, I'm already yawning." Lol. I used PreSeed again last night too. If we can make it two more days, I think we'll be good. I'm pretty sure I might O today. My temp dropped this morning, so I guess I'll see where the temperaters take me.

SOWifey - Welcome and good luck! :dust:
Amanda and Blo - FX for you two!!
Sasha - When are you going to start testing?
Cheshire - bummer, FX for next cycle!
AFM - Still waiting for AF to show and she's no where in site. This isn't normal when I'm on Progesterone. As soon as 24hrs passed from my HSG, DH and I BD a lot, more than usual. I wasn't allowed to BD for the week prior to my HSG in case I had a late O. I'm debating on picking up a pregnancy test to see if some crazy miracle happened. Today is DH 40th birthday, it would be a pretty awesome surprise. If I have weak O's and need progesterone to support an early pregnancy, one option is 200mg of progesterone pills which is what I'm taking so it wouldn't really hurt that I've been taking them. I'm not sure what to do.

UPDATE: I did it... BFN. But I really wasn't expecting a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"