Looking for some ttc buddies...

Welcome Jojono2 - sorry about your af it must be so frustating same as this 2ww lol!!

Last month I had so many symptons and it was a bfn but this month nothing except for a stinking cold and chest infection, that wierd moment when I heard a voice in my head when I was waking up tellimg me 'You've done it!' and today just some mild cramping like af really. I'm keeping my fingers crossed less symptons means bfp for me lol!

Newfie all of your symptons sound really positive this is definitely your month.

xxxx

I hope so impatientmumm. I hope you get a :bfp: :D I swear, if this isn't it though I'm going to be shocked. All morning I've been going around trying to find out what "that smell is". lol. And I feel like I could throw up at any moment. :sick: I have 3 of the MOST COMMON symptoms according to my little checker.

hi jojono :) :hi:
newfielady those symptoms sound really positive! i guarantee one of us will get a bfp this cycle :D must be you! im 3dpo today and havent got any symptoms yet apart from not being able to sleep very well, if that counts? :rofl:
and you're right impatientmumm some people don't get any symptoms do they? hope you had fun with both the 2 kids this weekend jemj :) xxxxx

Hey Girlies!!

I need some advice I am at the moment very excited like bouncing off the walls excited - Ok this is going to be some serious tmi - I have just been to the loo and when I wiped I had lots of thick orange/pink cm with bits of blood in it - please tell me you all agree that this sounds like implantation?????

I have never had this before and I feel really really positive about this month now as long as you all agree ha ha!!

If today turns out to be implantation when do you think I would show a bfp on a test - Thurs/Fri???

Belle - Insomnia is actually a sympton!!

xxxxx

Yes Belle, sleeplessness is a symptom (and a tricky word to spell haha). I myself have had sleeplessness and fatigue (not a good combo I think) And the puppy won't let me sleep past 9 o'clock. :sleep:
So Impatientmumm, I've done a lot of research on implantation bleeding due to my cycle mix up last month :wacko:. Implantation blood is usually just a few drops of dark red/brown/black blood. This is the other info I got for you.

-Implantation bleeding and spotting happens within 1-2 days after arrival of the blastocyst in the uterus, usually around 9 days after ovulation

- So, if you have experienced spotting or bleeding, and you believe it may be related to implantation, you should probably wait about 2-4 days to test (using a sensitive, early-detection test that measures at 25 mIU/mL or lower.

Thanks Newfie I went and did some research too and I was getting implantation can occur anytime between 7 and 10dpo - I also have the dull cramping that comes along with implantation - however the signs are also very very similar to af so it could still be this starting ready for the weekend.

I am just so excited because I have never had so much cm before at this stage in my cycle!

Have you had any more symptons newfie??

Well hopefully you get your :bfp: impatientmumm.
As for me, I got all kinds of stuff. I have now moved up to 4 of the most common symptoms. I have backache, headache, sensitive nipples, restlessness, fatigue, nausea, food cravings, yesterday I spent 45 mins looking "for that smell", vivid dreams, bloating, gas, aches/twinges, my gums have bled, always peeing. That's the most common stuff. :af: should be here Saturday or Sunday so I guess I'll find out soon.

ahh impatientmumm that sound really positive!! it really does sound like implantation :yipee: :D
and newfie those are a lot of symptoms!! both of you are sounding really good for a bfp this month :) i havent had any symptoms apart from slight insomnia and occasionally sore boobs. though saying that the insomnia may also be due to OH snoring and talking in his sleep and the sore boobs to sleeping in a weird position and running down the stairs :rofl: xxxxxxxxx

Great symptoms fx for yor bfp so hoping that we get one this month x

Well I have no willpower at all - I tested this morning and BFN which I suppose was completely expected.
I have suddenly become a POAS addict again lol!! I am probably going to test every day now till af shows up - this morning I have very low down mild cramping slightly different to af but I'm feeling completely 50/50 - sometimes I think yep you're pregnant dont worry and then other times I think nope not this month!

How is everyone else??

xxxx

Don't give up impatientmum it's still really early to get a :bfp:. I am like you totally addicted to poas. I tested really early last cycle think 5dpo because I was :sick:. Your symptoms sound great though so fx for you. I've been poas for the last 5 days using opk's I'm sure I'm going to ov earlier than normal this cycle usually cd16 but got loads of cm so think that it may been soon so I'm just gonna keep poas. I've also stocked up on hpt and I'm gonna test everyday after ov in the hope of a :bfp: just hope I don't get a faulty test like I did last cycle and start getting excited. :happydance:

oh no not more poas addicts! i have to keep myself super busy from 8dpo or i cave and test 3 times a day :rofl: :) i bet there will be at least one bfp this month i can feel it :happydance: me and OH are kind of in a financial crisis at the mo so worst time ever to get caught! but hey ho beggars cant be choosers :) xxxxxxx

I'm hoping its still too early Jemj but will keep testin every morning I think now till Sunday when af is due - my luck will be that af is late this month lol!!

Oh Belle the thing you have to think is will there ever be a good financial time to get pregnant - me and oh arent in the most comfortable position but I know we will always find a way, we seem to now.

xxx

hahaha, good morning girls. I to am fighting the poas addiction. lol. I keep saying, well the hpt can tell 5 days before your expected period and there's only 4 days left. Or 3 days according to my ticker..haha. I'm going to wait until Saturday anyways, however many days that turns out to be. :dohh:
I never did get an email form that Jenny lady impatientmumm. It's been 2 days now hasn't it? I can't remember :haha:
Belle, when I start thinking about the money thing I start to panic. But like impatientmumm said, we always find a way. And we've been in a few tight spots. Plus, you got 9 months to figure something out:rofl:

I agree there is never a good time finacially to get pregnant but things always seem to work out in the end. We're not that great at the moment my hours at work have been cut by half and we still have 2 houses to pay for but we really want a baby so will make it work some how. I'm hoping that OH isn't to tired for some :sex: tonight after his long shift at work. Not holding out much hope though he can barley raise a smile after his first shift back at work:blush:

Hey Newfie

I had to e-mail her to chase her up and she said it had probably gone into my junk box but she sent it on again and I got - I would chase her up or check your junk.

Hope your OH is feeling in the mood JemJ - My Oh is in the middle of farming and I had to pull lots of bribes this month to get him to BD and will again next month if we arent successful lol

xxxx

middle of lambing I meant to say ha ha!! pre pregnancy brain in full swing today!!

Oh, okay, I'll do that. I was afraid it may have gone in my junk mail. I'm sure you ladies know how to get a "rise" out of your men. :haha:

Well impatientmumm it keeps coming up Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏. I used her address [email protected].
And I just noticed. Belle never did tell us what became of that lump...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->