• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for some ttc buddies...

dont loose hope just yet bekahdee until af comes with full force I'm keeping my fingers crossed its still implantation for you.

I have had nothing like that at all - it may be a stupid question but do you need this to happen to be pregnant or is this something not everyone has??

Sounds good bellaswedus - hope this is implantation for you!!

Love the idea of finding out in a swimming pool changing room lol - hopefully its a little sign for you with ther dreams!!

Well my cold symptons have gone completely now and I've just got a tickly cough - bodies are very strange things!!!

My OH are going to see our week old niece tonight so excited - exept it makes me wnat our little bundle of joy even more!!! xxx

"Implantation bleeding is fairly common with pregnancy and maybe around twenty to thirty percent of women will have spotting at implantation and during early pregnancy. If you have some light spotting before your period would normally start this is not something to worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy.

Implantation happens about 9 days (range 6-12 days) after ovulation, and you can then have a typical BBT pregnancy chart. Most women report at most a few drops of blood -- maybe one to two small red or brown spots in the panties, Bleeding similar to a menstrual period is unlikely implantation bleeding."

https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding

and i am fully concluding its af which means i also concluded my LP is very short 8 days. so next month hopefully is my month.

BUT my fingers are still crossed for you ladies!!!!!!! :):)

and impatientmum i know what u mean! when i was with my cousin that night it made me want a little peanut even more !:D

ohh beckahdee :( :hugs: don't take my word for it! is it heavy like an af or just when you wipe? sorry if asking for tmi :blush: my not be too late! baby might just be burying deep!
and yep im 8dpo today and getting excited, though i dont have much hope for this month. i am feeling sore though... in the face! my 6 year old brother was playing on the wii earlier and i leant down to give him a cuddle and he smacked me in the face with the controller! there's pain all down my cheekbone and its bright red :( ahh lovely children!
xxxxxx

I've got some new symptoms for you. I'm starting to worry that it might just be in my head to think I may be pregnant but these things are happening to me!! I'm always sleepy. I just don't want to get out of bed.:coffee: I have put on a bit of weight. (5-7lbs) No sure if that's relevant or not lol. :blush: And I brushed my teeth this morning and again after lunch and both times I was spitting blood! Just red. What do you think!

belle254- aww your poor face:( and yeh its heavy just like af:( and keeeep up hope till the witch shows!! hopefully she wont!:)

newfielady - is ur ticker accurate for how many dpo?

also i got 2 questions for yous lol just me being curious lol

Im not married, but we both know we'll marry eachother in the future lol and i still live with my dear parents lol

are you girls married?
do you live with oh?

those are good signs newfielady! obviously bad news about the bleeding gums- ouch :wacko:
And never mind beckahdee, onwards and upwards! :hugs: you going to do anything different this month? And in answer to your question, i live with my OH (he's a year and a half younger than me at 19) and his mum. We intend to get married after we've had children, so that they can be at the wedding!
What about the rest of you girls? Beckahdee does your OH live with you?
xxxxxxx

becka next month right.
belle when do you test?
i live with my boyfriend, but we are not married. most likely we won't ever marry :) i am from sweden and he is from norway and it is very rare that people get married before kids. i would love to but he thinks that marrige is just a pice of paper lol which it obviously is but a nice memory. we will see if he changes his mind in the future but not a biggie if he doesn't. his younger brother is getting married this next summer so maybe he will get tempted :)
hope you all are feeling well and i wish you a wonderful weekend. i am so glad i found you guys and this forum.

Sorry girls, I had to cut my post short. The in-laws showed up and tey don't know we're ttc. We're keeping it a surprise. My parents have 3 grandchildren already but DH is their only child so this will be their first grandbabby!
I can still taste that metalicly blood taste in my mouth :p My gums will bleed sometimes but not very often. Usually when I buy a new toothbrush but not like that!
And I think my ticker is right, I had:af:on the 1st of Feb and am expecting one the 1st of March. My cycles are usually right on.
We are married. :hugs: We got married in 09. It will be 2 years in June. And we own our own home (that's hard to read lol) DH built an apartment downstairs and my parents are renting it. lol. Tenets are tenets to me lol. :thumbup:

i test in 3/4 days! :happydance: :yipee: couldnt come any quicker! still having a few pains and bit bloated and gassy! thats it at the mo though.
what about the rest of you still waiting to test? hope you have a good weekend xxxxxxx

belle254 - well last cycle i was using clear blue opk but the line ones. so today i just bought the smiley face ones, and this cycle im going to actually take folic acid. and im still debating if im gonna try temps.

and i dont live with oh, but we kinda switch houses every week but as soon as i get my BFP then well move into to an appartment!

I am so excited for you guys!!!!!! and my fingers are still crossed for yous :D

i have the same symptoms as you :) but like you said it is how it feels before af so i have no clue what to think. i am hoping that we will get our bfp. i am testing again tomorrow morning so every other day.

becka if af shows her face i am going to start temping as well. i have the smiley face one as well i think they are much better :)

I'm getting more and more impatient as the wait gets shorter! Still feel a bit bloated and gassy and had lots of cm today. sorry if tmi :blush: i feel like i can tell you girls anything on here its great!
How're you all doing this weekend? Beckahdee you excited about trying again this month? xxxx

Yeah i am, cuz i feel like i know more then i did 2 weeks ago when i ovulated! im gonna start temps tomorrow i bought a pregnancy books its great i couldnt put it down lol

belle254 - only 4 days till testing!!! you think you got it this month !! :):):)

No i really don't beckahdee! it would be an absolute miracle, seriously. got heartburn tonight though, its horrible! am 9dpo today, am probably going to test on 21st, then again if af doesn't come on the 24th :)
temping all sounds a bit complicated to me, i may consider it if nothing happens next month! Bet you want it to be ovulation time already beckahdee! xxxx

i do!!!! and tempting isnt complicated. you temp every morningbefore you get out of bed. and it will go up when u ovulate and if it says high after ovulation then your pregnant. tempting doesnt really tell u anything except track when u ovulate and how long ur LP is. i believe lol

and eh AF hasnt shown yet so keeep your hopes up!:)

hey you guys, i tested this morning but got a bfn :( af will probably then show up tomorrow. but i am still hoping that she won't. so i woke up at 4am this morning to pee then woke up again at 6.30am which is when i did the test. is a 2hr gap fine when preforming the test or to short?

belle i think heartburn is a good sign.
becka please keep me posted on what time of the day you test and the temp you get.

hey girls I'm a bit gutted this weekend I bought some first response early tests and did one yesterday which should have been 10 dpo - it was negative and stupidly I was tearful when I saw the result - I guess if it is negative at 10 dpo I'm definitely out this month??

AF is due Tuesday so I'll guess we'll see!

Me and OH live together I guess we might get married one day but neither of us is that interested - I do like the idea of getting married when we have kids so they can be there!

Beckah I'm sorry the witch got you but next month will be your month!

Belle I'm getting excited for you to test!!

GL Bellaswedus - Let us know your results

xxxx

Ahhh impatientmumm don't think like that! you're only what, 11dpo today? loads of women dont get bfps if they're pregnant until past the day their af is due! You're still in the game! :yipee: You had many symptoms? last couple of days?
I still know i haven't got much chance this month, eager for the dreaded witch to come so i can get on with it! I hate hate hate waiting!!! ](*,) xxxxxx
P.S was my OH's birthday yesterday, he turned 19! He woke up and and went "how old am i? oh yeah, 19, but i feel so old :(" i thought that was a weird thing to say lol. crazy men!

impetientmum and belle none of us are really out until af shows up. i think belle is right not everyone gets a bfp even the day after af was supposed to show. so lets keep all our figers crossed and hope that all or one of us will get a bfp. :)

amen bellaswedus! i keep getting a bad back this week but i think that's more down to sitting in a weird position on the bed with the laptop than pregnancy :rofl: OH is making me watch star wars at the moment :wacko: what are the rest of you up to this weekend? xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->