Looking for some ttc buddies...

Happy to hear Em and newfie are doing so well! hope we see some bump pics soon ;)
Af got me today, sad but i was expecting it! got an appointment with a doctor to discuss things tomorrow though i doubt they'll take any action cause we've only been trying for 8 months.
This month i was using concieve plus, but ive realised that we have a tendency to dtd loads up to ovulation, and then we kind of falter and it peters out a bit. this month i am determinned to pin him down at least every other day!! LOL :)
xxxxxxxx

Awww belle nice to hear from you! Could you not tell a porky and say youve been ttc for a few months more? Thats what I would do :blush: It naughty but could get things moving quicker!!

Im 12 weeks tomorrow so coming to the end of first tri which feels really good to be out of the most risky time... got a little bump coming on! Plus going to announce on facebook tomorrow which Im freaking out about dont know why! Bet i chicken out but nevermind. Anyway...l miss you lot and cant wait til you join me and newfie in the pregnancy forums :) Which WILL be soon!! xxx

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/004-1.jpg
I have to do a 10 week one tomorrow. :)
They should tell you something though Belle. It hasn't been a year(you could say it has been, we won't tell :winkwink:) but it has been 8 months and if your dtd regularly you'd think you get it by then. It took us 8 months though. ( I was on the pill for 6 years so I think the first 3 months don't really count.)

er and newfie, you both look great. it must feel even more now that you are showing.
i am now waiting to ovulate in about 5days. so we have started to do the deed as of today we will everyday for a week. :) wish us luck ladies.
impetient how is it going?
belle i think you should say you have tried for a year now. a couple of month +- is not a biggie. :)

Hello Ladies

I'm sorry I havent been on in ages!! Newfie and ER your bumps look beautiful - I'm glad you are both doing well.

Well I am either 8dpo or 11dpo - I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my cycle this month - I have had very flat temps and my opk's haven't been brilliant. I had an almost positive opk on cd17 and cd18 and since then stark white, my cm was also fertile and the ov cramps were there around the time of the nearly positives. So if I take that as positive I am 11dpo, however if I take that out of the equation and go by temps alone FF puts me at 8dpo. Anyways I did do a hpt on Sunday morning and it was BFN, I'm hoping its still too early either way - its my birthday on Friday so I'm going to hold off doing anymore testing until Friday and hoping I will get the best birthday present I could ask for!

I have been having lots and lots of CM this month, especially creamy cm and just a general feeling of wetness all the time. Apart from that as I have no idea where I am in the cycle I'm not really sympton spotting - oh actually the only other thing is af cramping since about Friday and also I'm sure I have the start of bloody thrush :wacko:

Oh well here's hoping for a birthday bfp!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxxxx

Hope your :sex: bellas :blush:
Sounds good though impatient. It could be the start of your :bfp: Fingers crossed

Hello Again Ladies

No I am completely confused!! I put my tgemp in for this morning and it is now saying I am 3dpo - I havent any lines on any opks for the past week or so and no fertile cm so I have no idea what is going on - I am beginning to wonder if I have even ovulated at all?? Oh I wish my body was simple ha ha xxx

I don't know what to tell you impatient. Keep us updated. :D

newfie - you bet i am. :) everyday for the past 5days tomorrow should be my ovu day but i have yet not detected lh surge. i am usually very on time with everything during my cycle. i am guessing i will detect the lh surge tomorrow and ovulate anytime between tomorrow and saturday. i hope this is our month.

er and newfie - so how are you gals doing with your beautiful bellies?

impetient - hmm how long have you been trying to get preggo? have you seen the doc in regards to your ovulation? i don't mean to scare you girlie but if you have very irregular ovulation then you should check it out. is your luteal phase typically the same length? if i am being to personal i appologize.

well i hope you are all doing well. i am back home in europe, it feels so good. what sucks is that i am spending all my time doing school work. i have deadlines on the 16th of sep and then i can relax. :)

i have also made an appointment with my gynekologist here at home for a follow up due to the surgery i did in april because they wanted us to do a follow up if we didn't get preggo within 3-6month and this will be the 4th cycle since we got the thums up to try. the worst that can happen is that i have scaring in my uterus which is making it hard for the egg to implant. if i don't get preggo this cycle than i will probably do a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test to see if there is scaring. keep me in your prayers ladies. i am hoping for a baby this cycle to skip this test.

well i hope you gals have a wonderful evening.
x

I got my preseed from Amazon Bellas - it was very reasonable. I would try there first.

Don't worry remember you've got some good buddies here for you when you are feeling down xxxx

oh by the way we are also using preseed this cycle. my bf loves it. hahaha

er and newfie - did you use this when you tried to get preg?

impatient - how are you liking it? thank you so much for telling me about preseed. i am hoping it will help. i have read many success stories about it. :thumbup:

No I used Conceive plus bella and it worked the first time we used it.. hope you get preggo this cycle so you dont have to have the test!
And impatient, its so confusing isnt it? Bodies eh?

My pregnancy is going well, Ive relaxed a little now because the chances of miscarriage are lower so Im finally starting to feel like I can enjoy my pregnancy, it also feels better now that everyone, work, colleagues, family, friends and facebook know so I relax a bit. Oh I also moved to the second tri section, just lingering about at the minute but as soon as I feel comfortable and im a bit further along Im sure i will settle in :)

Well Ill check in soooon!!!! Keep going girlys get bding (which will be alot more than we are doing at the moment I assure you!) haha

I'm doing well but this has been a bad week for me. :sick: almost every day. :cry: And I can never decide what I want to eat. :dohh:. People who know (a few close people and friends) are noticing that I am popping out a bit. It's so exciting. :D
I never used anything. I bought opks but never got a chance to use them. We kinda just did away with the baby making positions and schedule and just started having fun again :winkwink:. I will keep you in my thoughts bella (as I don't pray).

Hello Again Ladies

No I am completely confused!! I put my tgemp in for this morning and it is now saying I am 3dpo - I havent any lines on any opks for the past week or so and no fertile cm so I have no idea what is going on - I am beginning to wonder if I have even ovulated at all?? Oh I wish my body was simple ha ha xxx

i would guess cd 21 was ov day by looking at ur chart.. :flower:

Morning ladies

Well I didnt get to have a lovely birthday bfp and af caught me at 2am!! Oh well onto month 9. At least I'm not as down as usual at the arrival of af as I have my birthday celebrations to keep me up.

So pleased everything is going well ER and Newfie can't wait to join you soon in the bump club xxxx

happy belated birthday impatientmum. i hope you were spoiled on your special day. imatient, so i found out that it is normal and ok to ovulate on different days of your cycle as long as the amount of days from ovulation to your next period is around the same each month. :)

Er - i am glad you are doing fine and that the 12weeks has passed. i love the names you have planned for you baby. i wish i could come up with great names like that. we want to have names that start with a k or b. but we can't find that many names that start with k or b. :(

newfie - thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. hihi you are just like my bf he doesn't pray. he is a scientist so doesn't belive in God just facts. hahaha well we are all different and that is fine. so do you have any names planned?

belle - how did it go with the doc visit?

i have no clue but usually i get a smiley face anywhere between cd14-16 and today is cd 17 and yet no smiley face indicating i will ovulate. does this mean i won't? :( any thoughts?

shooooo i just got a smiley face on ovulation stick. thank god. i was getting worried. :)
just wanted to update you guys. :)

shooooo i just got a smiley face on ovulation stick. thank god. i was getting worried. :)
just wanted to update you guys. :)

Do u always do ur opk in the morning? I always did then read the directions and say to test in afternoon. :shrug: I get positives usually for two days I was just curious as to what u do? Congrats on ur pos opk. :sex: I'm still waiting for mine hopefully within the week. :)

Not to get on a religious topic but I believe there is a good but I don't believe he's involved with day to day life. Just my personal beliefs, to each their own. :)
Glad you got that smiley. Get baby making. :haha:
Yes snow, they do say to use it in the afternoon but before it get's too late.
We have our names decided :cloud9: We are going with Danni Rosalie for a girl and Royce Wolfred for a boy. (Rosalie was my Aunt and Wolfred was my DH's Uncle, both died from cancer.)

snow - clearblue digi opk says to test anytime of the day but with to hold your pee for four hrs before testing. but since i read that it is better in the afternoon i always test at 2pm. but the other day i tested 4 times through out the day because i thought it was strange that i did't get a pos. on cd 16. i guess it can vary from month to month.

i love those names newfie specially the girl name. :)
oh yes newfie we are in full force making a baby. :)

someone....please help me. I always get a positive opk around cd14-16 and i almost always se a positive 2days in a row. this time i got a positive opk cd17 and then again cd18. i started to temp last month and i could clearly see a thermal shift after the pos. opk. this time around my chart looks strange i am on cd 20 and there is still no ovulation detected. :( what does this mean? please ladies look at it and tell me if you have experienced anything similar or if you know what it can mean. i have made sure to bed everyday. :) 9days i a row. should we continue bedding until i see the thermal shift? my temp is lower this month, but i am thinking it is because i am in europe where it is 16 c compared to where i live in nj it is 30 c. please tell me what you guys think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->