Looking for some ttc buddies...

hello ladies - wanted to give you all an update in my weight loss mission, I weighed in today and have lost 4 1/2 pounds in my first week. I am over the moon and hope I can continue to do it at this rate!!

Bellas it sounds very positive hunny - I hope this is it for you!!

Hey Newfie how are things, you'll soon be telling everyone, I cant believe how quick time goes!! Hope you are well

xxxxx

That's a great start impatientmumm! Keep up the great work. It can only benefit you :D :thumbup:

We're going to start telling a few people at 10 weeks. By the time 12 weeks comes around everyone will know then and then I'll put it on facebook. :happydance: Make it facebook official. :dohh:

Sounds positive bella and well done impatient! Wish I could be losing weight im piling it on like theres no tomorrow!

I have my scan tomorrow so will pop a pic on here after i know everythings okay :) xxx

keep bding girls and i would advise you to order some conceive plus because thats what did it for me! xx

great job impetienmum, it is not easy to lose weight i know. keep up the good work.

newfie that is awsome.......i can't belive you have been able to hold out for this long. if pregnent before our trip home then we will tell our family and closest friends face to face. but if not pregnent now then we will keep it a secret until week 12. well that is our plan for now. :)

erconell that is exciting. have you told anyone about the little bean? :) oh what is conceive plus? please do tell.

have you girls heard of a fertility watch? have any of you used it before or know someone that has? sounds like a great baby making tool. :)

have a great day girls.

Conceive plus is a lube that mimics EWCM and is one of the only lubes that doesnt kill sperm, it carries sperm and creates the right ph environment, I got pregnant the first month I used it and I swear by it xx

And we have told both sets of parents, our siblings and my two best friends and thats it, thinking of telling other family after scan tomorrow if everything okay xx

hmm that sounds like a great thing. i could probably need that as my cm is not the best around and on ovulation. thank you for the tips. if august isn't my our month we will definatly get that.

sorry for the tmi coming up but i am going crazy and i need to ask you guys. what do you guys think, i have had cm today that i white/yellowish sort of like when milk goes bad. both in the color and the way it looks. is that a sign of pregnency or is that tyical for af? af is not due until thursday. (hope she stays away for 9month. :) ) what do you guys think? pleeeeeeeeeease let me know.

Just thought id pop on quick, been for my scan they've put me back a week (which i thought anyway) and she said they had a good strong heartbeat and one of the most active ones she has seen so early wriggling their bum and flipping around!

On the pic the head is on the left and bum is tilted up in air

xxx

cm can be a sign of pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you Bella. You can test soon. :)

ER, what a sweet little pic. Can't wait until I get to see my peanut again. :)

awww that is so nice erconell. how exciting. does it feel even more reall that you are going to be a mommy?

so do you guys anticipate on finding out the gender of your babies? by the way in what country are you all located. back home in sweden most people don't find out the gender. i only have one friend out of at least 10 or so friends with kids that found out the gender before birth. obviously medical treatment of any kind is free in sweden but to find out the gender one has to pay an extra fee.

here in the states where i live now it is very common. but i really don't know which way i would go once i am pregnent. i guess what matters the most is that ones baby is healthy. obviously it would make it simpler to know in order to get the baby's room ready before the arrival and buy clothes etc.

i know maybe it is not the smartest thing to do before even conceving a baby but i bought a pair of baby ugg shoes. i bough a brown one. so it is not really gender specific. :) they are so cute. have you girls bought anything yet?

hahaha sorry that i am writting novels. but it feels good to have you guys to "talk" to and ask questions and compare. :)

have a great day. talk soon.

x b

I'm not finding out the gender. We don't care either way. Plus, it's not always correct. I know people here in town (I'm in Canada by the way) who've found out and it was wrong. One woman was having twins and they told her two girls so she bought everything in pink and purple and then she had a girl and a boy. :( We're just going with neutral colors. In my opinion it's only pink and purple that you should really stay away from. A girl can wear blue and red. :D.
We've bought a couple small things. Waiting until I'm further to start buying more stuff.:)

oh i know what you mean newfie......my bf moms' friends daughter hahaha that was a long one. anyway she was told she was having a baby girl so she decorated the room for a girl as well as bought clothes etc for a girl.....my bf mom knitted her some clothes as well. can you imagine this poor girls face when she got a baby boy instead. of course either way she was happy.

so it seems like no one is on this forum anymore. well not that often as i thought. hope you are all doing well.

x

Yeah, I know bella, everyone dissapeared. (sp, baby brain lol) :(

Yeah, that was a long one, I had to read it 3 times to get it right lol. That poor girl. I'm sure she was happy to have a healthy baby but you still would be awfully upset to have spent all that money on baby girl stuff :dohh:

Hi All I am looking for a TTC buddy I am currently waiting to ovulate! Taking 150mg Clomid, 81mg Asprin and have been trying for 16months any takers??? :)

hi familyready, welcome! i am waiting for a bfp in the next few days rather than af. :)

i have a friend that just started with clomid, but she is so lost. has the length of you period changed since you started with clomid? is it usual that one doesn't ovulate the first couple of rounds?

I am not sure if it is usual but the doctor needs to find the correct dosage. For me it is 150mg it all just depends on the situation. My cycles got about 5 days longer, but the catch is you will still ovulate at about day 14, or 7 days after your last pill. TO be safe I use OPK and have some quality baby making time every day or every other day at the min. But if I get a baby it is all worth it!

Hello Ladies

Sorry I've been a bit MIA the past few days - been busy with work and exercising lol!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate but every other cycle is a bit wonky for me, I think I have one lazy ovary - I seem to get 28 day cycle then a 35 day and the last long one was 42 days so I'm hoping I ov in the next few days rather than the next few weeks!

Still doing lots of BDing and just hoping we catch this month.

ER - congrats on the scan I'm so pleased for you that everything is ok and going well.

Newfie - I'm happy also everything is going well for you

Bellas - Have you tested yet? I think you should, this thread seems to be quite lucky at the moment and I think we are about to see our third bfp!!

Welcome Familyready - this is my 8th month ttc and I have been trying Soy Isoflavones for the past 2 months, I believe they work the same as Clomid as I'm not overly sure I actually ov every month. I hope this will be your last month of Clomid and you will see that bfp very soon.

xxxxxxx

Wow, quite the activity :D
:hi: to moon456 and family ready. The girls (that are left :dohh:) are great. And I pop in every couple of days to check in on my ttc friends. :D I'm not sure how clomid works but I do have a friend who is on it. But she was also on bc pills. She is trying to get her body used to ovulating and regular cycles I believe. She just got married so I suspect she'll be ttc anytime now :D
Moon, you will need to give your body about 3 months to adjust. How long were you on the pill? I was on it 6 years and it was about 4 months before my body really started to act on it's own.
Hope this is your months ladies. Finger's crossed :dust:

familyready - thank you for the info. i sure hope that you will get your ovulation this month as well.

impatientmum - yes i have tested but i keep getting bfn. i have had the worst headache today, white cm, as well as been very tired. last night for about an hr and a half i had twinges in my lower lefthand side of my belly. i hope that this is the month for me. :) i want to have good new for our family when we go home. i sure hope you ovulate soon as well lady. keep up the good work with your dieting.

newfie - how exciting, you are already in your 8th week. horay. i can wait to get a bfp, it will be so much fun. i was out today to get some gifts for people back home and guess what i ended up buying more baby stuff. this is crazy. maybe i am just feeling it this month, maybe it will be a bfp. :)

well ladies, don't dissapear. i will let you girls know how it goes the next few days. i will be testing everyday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->