Looking for some ttc buddies...

Good luck Bellas I have a good feeling for you!!

Newfie how are things are you feeling ok??

My OPK's are starting to get a line now, hopefully they will continue to get darker - my temps on the other hand are so flat this month - for the past three mornings I have had the same temp is that wierd??

xxxxx

Well I have to say ladies I am in love with Soy Isoflavones!!! This is supposed to be my wonky cycle as it seems I have very long cycles every other cycle, my last wonky cycle was 45 days long and ovulated on cd28. I am currently on cd16 and had some strong pains which actually felt a lot like the IBS pains I get so popped to the loo and had the most amount of EWCM I have ever ever seen!! :happydance::happydance: I have been taking EPO this month too so hopefully this has helped.
I just really hope I am going to ov soon - do any of you ladies know if it is common to have this much EWCM and not ovulate?? :wacko:

I took an OPK last night and it was negative so I will take one later when I get home from work and see what it is like today.

Sounds good impatient. Get to dtd. :winkwink:

I feel fine. Nausea comes and goes and my poor boobs are super sensitive/sore. :wacko: Think I'm starting to put on weight though. lol

Well I have to say ladies I am in love with Soy Isoflavones!!! This is supposed to be my wonky cycle as it seems I have very long cycles every other cycle, my last wonky cycle was 45 days long and ovulated on cd28. I am currently on cd16 and had some strong pains which actually felt a lot like the IBS pains I get so popped to the loo and had the most amount of EWCM I have ever ever seen!! :happydance::happydance: I have been taking EPO this month too so hopefully this has helped.
I just really hope I am going to ov soon - do any of you ladies know if it is common to have this much EWCM and not ovulate?? :wacko:

I took an OPK last night and it was negative so I will take one later when I get home from work and see what it is like today.

thank you ladies, i sure hope af doesn't show her face tomorrow. i am still getting bfn. newfie how many dpo did you get your bfp?

impetiantmum what are Soy Isoflavones and EPO?
i suppose i have read somewhere that one could have ewcm but not ovulate but you should do the deed. also it can mean that you will ovulate in a few days. in order to get prego one need to have sex the few days leading up to ovulation so that should be a sign as well the cm you are having now. good luck lady.

I'm not sure how many days to tell the truth bella. According to the doctors I was only 3 weeks 5 days when I got my + but I believe I was 4 weeks 5 days. I still believe I am 1 week ahead of what they say but I have my ticker left on the doctors dates. I'm hoping at my next scan proves me right :D

Hey Bellas

Soy Isoflavones are a plant extract tablet that work in the same way as Clomid by fooling your body into thinking it isnt producing enough estrogen so your bosy goes into overdrive to produce more. You take it on the same days as clomid and it is to help with ovulation. This is my second month taking it because I'm not always sure I ov and as mentioned before I ov very late on every second cycle so I hoped it would bring it forward.
EPO is evening primrose oil which you take from CD1 to Ovulation day and this helps with CM.

Having said all of this and the huge amount of EWCM i got yesterday I still havent had a positive OPK so I might not ov soon as originally thought. Still heres hoping, currently on CD17 and hoping it is soon

xxxxx

wow one learns lots here at babyandbump. :) thank you impatientmum! i am assuming the EPO is spermfriendly right? i have been quite dry since the surgery. i wounder if i shouldn't get the EPO as well. hmm i will ask my doctor next time i go.

so here is the deal with me today. i have not seen af, she typiclly greats me in the morning. but hey ho she might decide to come later on the day for some reason. i am now assuming almost with all certinaty that she will show up later. this because my temps droped dramatically this morning even if it stayed above the coverline.:( i am really bummed out. i sure thought this would be the month. but oh well i guess just stay focused on the goal and just strive to reach it right?! hmm i don't know why i try to stay positive. this journey is really hard.

You have to stay positive bella. It's positive thinking that helps big time. I found that the month I stopped fussing about ttc was the month we got it. We went out had a few drinks, on a little trips got on some fair rides, it was great. Maybe the :witch: won't show. :D

ohhh thank you so much newfielady. i really need the support. i have been super positive since my surgery even though the doctor said i could have scaring in my uterus that could prevent me from getting pregnent. so we were given 3 at the most 6 cycles to try and if we didn't get prego to go back and get some testing done to see if there was scaring. well this was the 3rd cycle. i cried this morning when i discoverd that my temp had gone down. i am so scared to not have children. i love kids. :( i would have been ok if i new that i was in my twenties but now that i am 33 freaks me out.

sorry about the crying. i know i should stay positive. well i will try. thank you for encouraging me newfie.

Hey girls, sorry i havent been on here much :hugs:
I'm about 6/7 dpo at the mo so testing in about a week. tried using concieve plus properly this month so we will see how it goes! having heartburn and a raging craving for peanuts at the mo, but we will see :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Stay :bfp: Bella :haha:

:flasher: <---- just thought it was funny. :)

:happydance: Sounds good Belle. Keep us updated. :kiss:

hello again. af arrived late during the evening. :( on time! you can always count on her.

I'm sorry Bellas - Keep your chin up and dont let af get you down. It will happen very soon for you :hugs: :hug:

Belle good luck sounds like really good signs already!!

My OPKs are gradually getting darker - I've got a feeling I will get my positive tonight or tomorrow morning - still getting some EWCM, I love EPO for this I'm hoping I will ov tonight or tomorrow as Soy will have brought my ov date up by 10 days! I seem to have a very short surge and normally ov on the day I get my positive so fingers crossed. We have been doing lots of BDing and using preseed to give my cm a bit of a boost!

xxxxxx

ps I weighed in last night and stayed the bloody same so a little bit gutted but happy for no weight gain!!

At least I'm getting healthier (hopefully he he)

xxx

that is great impetient. i hope you ovulate soon. but it is probably good to do the deed before ovulation.

i really thought this time would happen. i guess we will move on to the next round. :)
by the way where do you get preseed? is it over the counter or prescription?

I got my preseed from Amazon Bellas - it was very reasonable. I would try there first.

Don't worry remember you've got some good buddies here for you when you are feeling down xxxx

Sorry to hear about af bella. But on to next cycle. It can (and will) still happen for you, don't worry. :D Are you using opks? A lot of the problem is not actually knowing when you ovulate. I ovulate a couple days later than I thought in the beginning.

Well, at least you didn't put on weight impatient. :D That's good. Maybe your building muscle now and that's why you didn't lose any. :) And I would highly recommend amazon for everything. I ordered a baby book from it early in the week. Should get it in a couple weeks. :)

hello ladies, thank you so much for your support. you all know that it is sometimes harder than other times when mrs af shows here face. :) but i am ok now. i am gonna get the preseed at the drugstore. it sounds like a great thing when i read about it what people say. oh by the way newfie, yes i do use ovulation tests the digi ones. i have done it for awhile and this past cycle i started temping so there is no doubt that i am missing my ovulation. also i am one of those people that can feel when i ovulate. i have the worst cramps.

how are you gals doing? newfie soon you will be showing. how fun. :)
impetient.....it could be like newfie said you are probably gaining musles as you lose weight. i sure did when i lost my weight. i could tell not just because i weighed myself but also i measured with a meter band. (hmm i don't know if that is the word in english) but i measured around my chest, waist, bum and thighs. also my weight machine has a body fat measurment so it tells me if it is increasing or decreasing. you should get one of those. don't give up keep going woman. :)

Thanks bella. (That's scarcasm lol) :haha:
We have decided that's it's okay to tell some people the beginning of September as I will be past 10 weeks then. But I'm not making it facebook official until the 12 week scan. (Which I can not wait for :brat:)
I'm already poking out a bit. I'm super thin (I hate admitting that, it gets on my nerves when other people say it to me. But as I'm tall I'm still a healthy weight and just don't look it :dohh:) Some days it's way worse than others though. Especially late at night I find it`s bloat city down there. Oh well, I`m looking forward to a little baby bump :cloud9:

Glad everyone is okay and congrats on your weight loss impatient! xx keep going girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->