looking for someone to do this with me !!

lp is the time from 1 dpo to day before af (say you ov on cd 13 and then get your af cd 26 your lp would be 12 days)

so we went to the dr.s and my fiance is gonna go for a semen analysis , If his buddies are messed up hes gonna have to switch to hcg shots for his low testosterone wich he doesent wanna do beacause of his fear of needles sigh*

Now theres another things .. I told my doctor i dont think im ovulating and my cycles are all messed up and he said if my periods are comming everymonth that i am ovulating . I dont agree and my fiance got mad at me for basicly thinking im better then the dr. i dont think that i just feel like im not . im gonna get a gynaecologist but the wait is like 7-8 months wtf . can a obgyn deal with fertility things ? can he check if im ovulating and what not ?

so we went to the dr.s and my fiance is gonna go for a semen analysis , If his buddies are messed up hes gonna have to switch to hcg shots for his low testosterone wich he doesent wanna do beacause of his fear of needles sigh*

Now theres another things .. I told my doctor i dont think im ovulating and my cycles are all messed up and he said if my periods are comming everymonth that i am ovulating . I dont agree and my fiance got mad at me for basicly thinking im better then the dr. i dont think that i just feel like im not . im gonna get a gynaecologist but the wait is lik he 7-8 months wtf . can a obgyn deal with fertility things ? can he check if im ovulating and what not ?

I was talking to a friend of mine because she has been TTC for several months and had discussed ovulation with her doctor. She said that you can't have a period without ovulating, but sometimes your body gets ready to ovulate and goes through all the motions but an egg is not actually released and this could still cause a period. Ovulation tests may help with this.

thanks for reading hunn .. i use ovulation test but i read u can get a positive and not ovulate

i dont even know anymore .. my fiance says stop beliving everything you read online

I believe some things that i read are correct like when i was explaining things to my dr today he looked suprised and told me ooooh you've been reading lol

I believe some things that i read are correct like when i was explaining things to my dr today he looked suprised and told me ooooh you've been reading lol

i think we can all agree we read too much!!! i know i do but cant help it esp in this week before af is due......:wacko:

How's life going on? Sorry for coming in after a long break.....

Coral - how are you dear?

im not too good but thanks for asking

hows your pregnancy going so far ? hope your not too sick !

im not too good but thanks for asking

hows your pregnancy going so far ? hope your not too sick !
Oh that's sad.....what happened?
I am sick.....having terrible MS.....vomit when I brush my teeth and wash my face.......can't eat properly.... Feel tired and sleepy......I am not doing good...:nope:

im just depressed cause i dont think ill eve get pregnant :(

that sucks .. maybe try eating a bunch of smaller meals

if you cant hold anything down at all maybe you should talk to your dr about it

Don't say like that..... You will get pregnant and be a mom soon..... Sometimes life can be so frustrating......but you must not give up....I know it's easy to say than done but you must not give up....I know you are a strong lady....you know so much.... Just be positive....everything will be fine..

Yea I have spoken to the doc....she says this will go on till the first trim....things will be fine after that....

Well i am still here ladies, had a relaxing month HAHAHA yeah right, we bd'd ONCE the day before O - and thats if i even o'd on the right day after last months funny cycle i have no idea where it happened. Still, never give up home, gonna go back to a cycle of opks next cycle if no bfp, id temp but my basal thermometer has well and truly vanished!!

still here too .. i havent done opks for the past 2 cycles

i feel when im ovulating i get a weird cramp in one of my ovaries something it feel like both

how are you girls doing ? any new bfp's !!???

none for me and i think af is on her way

No BFP for me, one more cycle and i feel the coils going back in, i start uni in september, and i want to enjoy it and enjoy time with my girlies.

sucks ! Hopefully you get pregnant before then ..

my af is doing the stupid spotting on and off thing its usually does for a couple days then full blown af is gonna be here plus a have a pool party to go too this weekend grr

i dont even wanna go now

how is everyone ?

hi coralym, im still here with you. i started talkin to you a few months back cos our cycles are quite similar. im on month 8 now. still no hope. iv tried everything! u trying anything different? hope it happens for us soon xx

Hey Sam nothing new no bfp yet

My fiancé had a sample done and everything was fine so idk

I don't see it happening anytime soon

For us . I wish you luck hunn

I'm on cd13 today in my fertile period and we only had sex two days ago

these bfp are so hard to get!!. it will happen eventually it just takes time with some people.. thats what i keep telling myself. trying to stay positive! i think im around the same. maybe cd 11,12 :/ no positiv opk yet but its coming! were going to try and have sex everyday or every other thru the fertile period. and fingers crossed for al of us. :) hav u ever had a phsycic readin? im thinking of gettin one but im in two minds whether to believe it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->