looking for someone to do this with me !!

how you doing vicky??

My breast started hurting today ugh ! af was suppose to start but shes not here yet .. anyday now !!

Good old af officially kicked in last night . Not bothered tho least i know where im at

ah ! thats freaking shitty ! I really thought you got a bfp this time :( how frustarting !!

Im gonna be joining you soon .. my af was suppose to be yesterday but she likes to mess around sometimes ..

Good old af officially kicked in last night . Not bothered tho least i know where im at

Boo to AF....... Start planning for the next cycle.....keeping fingers crossed for you..:thumbup:

it actually really scared me, thats the first time my cycles ever been so messed up. im still tired and achey etc, still gonna go for bloods etc incase its my iron, and as for this month, im not opking, not temping, i have absolutely no idea where im gonna o and right now i dont care LOL im just gonna go with the flow

thats what ive been doing for the past 2 cycles .. no af today again but i tested with a dollar store cheapie and its negative :()

i think baby dust is runnin thin atm. Bloods done today, heres hoping!

hope your bloodwork comes out good :)

Im still waiting on af .. went to the clinic today and i have a uti greeeat !

also im sneezing alot ! my nose is stuffy on and off

i feel like shit .

bet the biotch will be here tommorow

after we had sex today i went to the washroom and there was a tinny lil thing of pink blood so i thought oh maybe having sex started af but nooope that was it not other blood at all lol i keep checking

just got my peak on cbfm alongside positive opk so on track for ov day cd 13-14 as usual

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
was damn sex that kicked mine off LOL but then it was obv ready to come so hey it works

lol i find that sex usualy does help it start ..

still no af today .. maybe tommorow jeez !

i cant stand the freaking runy/ stuffy nose and watery eyes i have to go to a babyshower tommorow and everyone gonna think im contagious lol

just started af today after a 35 day cycle ! wtf

i really thought this was it .

its horrible aint it :( fingers crossed for next time, i got my bloods back and all are normal

HEY ALL LASSES well im on cd24 1 day officialy late but not getting any hopes as i have just caught up with thread wtf caroal 34 day cycle you too vicki damm why does she like to mess around thats af im talking bout if you would never of guessed well good luck i hope that this is it but got all af syptoms cervix cramp like af lower backache pressure in uterus every sign of af is coming

Fingers crossed baby0,bloody kids lost my thermometer so not took temp since cd 18,ff didn't detect ov even though had 2 peaks on monitor and + opk on cd 13 so changed ff settings to opk/monitor and got ov cd 14,which tallies up with ov pain,now on cd 21,cramps yesterday in right side on 7dpo,weird feeling in Boobs like u get when milk coming in and really prominent blue viens on boobs

wow hope you girls get a bfp ! FXD

my cycle was really messed up .. we really thought i was pregnant this time ! I had big purffy veins all over my breats wich ive never had before bbut nope ! too good to be true

were going to the dr.s today cause i wanna be refered to a gyno and my fiance need a SA
hopefully my our dr will agree that he should get one

coralym 10 days is fine any less is not good my lp is 11-12

do you work out you lp by how many days between the last day of your last cycle and the 1st of the next?? what if my cycle is always different??

I will be getting AF on the 18th...I will be joining you on this. However, Me and my bf hace been trying for 3months on the everyday method and so far no positive bpf. Im going to be trying soft cups this cyle with preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->