looking for someone to do this with me !!

Hi Sam yep I've had a reading done in march and Said I would conceive last month it was a famous psychic too I heard lots of great things fro
Ppl . He did tell me stuff about my sister i disint give him any info and he told me how she died and everything so I was positive I was gonna get a bro I contacted him last month and he said things like that change so it would be good to to get a reading every 3 months disint tho .

Sorry for the mistakes I decided to have a couple drinks ... Not like I'm gonna get pregnant this month

haha im thinking like tht aswell. mite aswell drink cos it never hapens! i dnt want to do it incase it says itl never happens or gna happen in years id be gutted! so still in two minds hurry up ovulation i hate the wait!! xx

Hi girls how's everyone ?

I'm not too good I went to the dermatologist for some dark spots on my neck
Area and she said its melasma or Acanthosis nigican something like that
She thinks I might have pcos . My family doctor already did bloodworm and said everything's okay but she still wants me to do some . Also my doctor tells me my periods are normal but she says that no its irregular so I don't even know anymore . I have too menu problems with my female area ! Yesterday my oh and I had sex and I bled afterwards for the entire day and I have a pain on my left ovary . It was like a period with chunks
I've had sporting before but never like that
I'm worried :(

hi coralym, been a while. well i was positiv i was pregnant last month got faint positives on ic's but then period came 2 days late. never been late before. stupid bodies!.. i hope you get some answers from your doctors, dont be worried keep your head up they will get to the bottom of it. keep us updated and gl :) xx

sorry to hear that samii .. i know how you feel

well our doctor is referring us to the fertility clinic

i dont see us being parents anytime soon

i had another reading done that said i would conceive naturally in may .. a boy and two girls later on

i dont see how thats gonna happen

my fiance has extremly low sperm count .. it would take a miracle

i hope your doing good and i wish you lots of luck

may you get your baby

xoxox

i had another reading done that said i would conceive naturally in may .. a boy and two girls later on

may you get your baby

xoxox

:hugs:Hi babe don't get disheartend it will happen I mean I would be so confused as 2 differ docs are sayi g completely oppersite things so you must admit you have given yr docs plans ago so I say see what difference this doc brings how y feeling hun:coffee: apart frm all that nearly Xmas soon cannot believe how quickit comes around well as you can see I got the shok of my life as we did stop altogether for ttc but :hugs: unexpectedly got a BFP had loads of prob but scan tomorrow make sure that heartbeat is flickering away I really wish y the best carolym30 gonna stay around untill I see 2 BFP :hugs: good luck hunni:hugs:

may you get your baby

xoxox

hi coralym, keep the hope i bet u will become parents when you least expect it. i hope the clinic can help you out. afm ttc is taking its toll so i have decided to try the ntnp route. its hard dropping the temping and opks and not knowing when i ovulate lol! hope you get that bfp too xxx

Well hi to all the ladies just a fly by post to say baby dust to all in the ttc month hope y all get that BFP so good luck to you all
And I did say hi to ya Carolym hope y just try to relax I no it must be hard with all the DIFFERANT obstacles in the way of your ttc journey but I wish you all the best ladies bye and hope to see you all soon xxxxc

hi coralym :) well af is due today... and she is a no show. tested countless times and all bfn.. so trying not to get hopes up as she will probably show in a few days, sooo frustrating! how are you doing? xx

Aww I freaking hope ur finally pregnant!! Dust to u !
ad better stay away !

I'm almost done planning my wedding can't wait for February 23rd!
And I'm not pregnant but I knew to expect that ... We're going to the fertility clinic just waiting for an appointment

wel its taking its dam time :p i dont feel pregnant tho. not really any symptoms. and i thought it would have shown up on test by now. iv been using ic's and not even a glimmer dont want to rush out and buy dearer ones for her to show!! soo frustratin. do you have any idea how long you have to wait for your appointment. u deserve this baby sooo soo much! hope u dont have much more waiting xx

Not to get ur hopes up but I have heard of some women having no symptoms at all
I hope this is it for you
I think were the last two girls who didint get pregnant out of the MSG board

Did you guys get checked?
I always knew something was wrong and when we found out there was I was pissed off beacause of all the time we wasted
Now we're on a 3/4 months waiting list
I think when u tell ur dr ur trying to conceive that's when all the test should be done so if there something wrong u know right away and u don't waste time trying for basicly nothing

ha its so lonely on this thread now. we must be unlucky! my heads al over the place am telling it not to think about it but i cant help it! every twinge n symptom lol. driving me mad. if your gona show then pleasee put me out of my misery!! nope we havent been cheked. started trying in january. dont think they wil even look at you here until you have been trying a year so wer just going to keep going for now and hope for the best. r u still trying or puting it off now unitl you get seen? x

Oh maybe ask ur dr tell them how long it's been and that you just have a feeling
Were still trying well not really trying per say but we don't stress about it or do Ooks anymore

coralym u must have been my lucky charm.. i got my bfp today 16dpo! xx

Awww congrats babe !! I prayed for us yesterday! Wow spooky
Have a healthy nine months wow

Congrats again too you and your hubby! It's gonna be a girl!

Come back in 3 months when u get ur scan let me know if my prediction was rightxoxo

thankyou sooo much coralym, im routin for you now!! hope its a sticky one :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"