looking for someone to do this with me !!

Im testing on the 12th when my period is due .. what about you ?

I and my dh did plan to BD everyday..to increase our chances...but it didn't work out......the day I had severe cramps and saw 2 dark lines.....he was unwell....anyway we did BD the next night.....hope I didn't miss the window...as the lines were not as dark as the day before....:cry:....keeping fingers crossed....

Ah yeah i get that, - i just wondered if there was a reason, like u say with the reduced volume etc , just wanted to be sure, as i ave no idea when i ovulate if AF arrives this month ill just jump on him where i can LOL! however he works nights pfft

i dont wanna be naive... but im clueless as ive never "tried" before, but why cant u just have sex everyday full stop lol why do u ave to not have it so long between?

Course you can have sex everyday it's just for some people it's not practical or desired. I work a 55 hr week and dh works a crazy shift pattern, we also have an 18 month old ds. For us to have sex every night cd10-20 does take a certain amount of effort and planning!

Another point is that sex everyday can mean there is a reduced volume of sperm, leaving it a couple of days means the volume increases. I guess this isn't a problem in most instances but maybe for some couples it's a consideration.

I get you with the night shift thing, my dh is on nights over the weekend when I'm off, it's so annoying! I guess it's not about how much you do it as much as when you do it! I have no idea if I've ovulated so just hoping by doing it everyday we've caught an eggy! If not I'm gonna make sure I temp next month and get a better idea of where I'm up to in my cycle. Good luck xx

Im testing on the 12th when my period is due .. what about you ?

According to ff AF is due on the 9th or 10th so will test then unless I find I ovulate between now and then which'll push it back a bit xx

so went back to the dentist today and he priscribed me some tylenol 2 and ibuprofen for inflamation ..

im worried about taking it but i think also what if i dont get preggo this month and i suffer for nothing . i cant even sleep at night cause of the freaking pain !

what do you girls think ?

Cora - I say take the pain meds. Tylenol is especially safe to take when pregnant. No need to go through unnecessary pain.

As for me, I am not totally positive when I o'd either. I had what looked like a line the other day, but not 100% sure. Been BD'ing everyday, with the exception of CD15. I am now on CD17. Going to keep on BD'ing over the next few nights. I have been getting kind of crampy and tired, so we shall see. According to FF, AF is due on the 10th, so maybe I will test that day, but I probably won't be able to wait. Lol

I took tylenol with my first lil one from bein about 2 week preg cos it cleared my migraines, id say if that works just use that, if u need extra have the odd ibruprofen.

I am utterly perplexed. My temps are still very low and have not yet gone above 98. This is extremely unusual for me. Due to the constant fluctuations going slightly up and then down again, FF has not given me a solid o day. Soooooo confused.

hey lee .. well if you keep on bding you sure gonna have sex when it does happen so you got it covered .

xox

FF finally figured out an o day!!!! Cd18, so I am now 3 DPO. Unfortunately, we did not BD on day 18 or 19 because of chaos in life. :(
How is everyone else doing?
I am not having any symptoms of any sort, but I know it is still really early.

hey .. its alright we messed it up too i was freaking pissed off

the last time we bd was on the 26 and ov on the 27 cause that whaen i got a pos opk then on the 28th it wasent dark anymore .

i had a weird thing tho cause usually i gt extremly sore nipples around ov and didint this
time only the bad cramps

my breast started hurting a tinny bit today and it more the side of my boo not really the nipple so idk

im still gonna test on the 12th ...

AF arrived yesterday....cd2....
Coral - all the best:thumbup: don't worry about the symptoms.....sometimes they don't show.......baby :dust: for you all

aww that sucks shrada :(

jeez i see so meny women getting bfps on other posts maybe im bad luck lol
I probably will be getting af soon too ugh

aww that sucks shrada :(

jeez i see so meny women getting bfps on other posts maybe im bad luck lol
I probably will be getting af soon too ugh

Don't say like that dear :hugs:...you are not bad luck......sometimes things don't go as we want......but that doesn't mean everything is lost......you know the story about the spider........ Spider never gives up hope...it falls many times but finally is able to make a web.....I am with you......all the best:thumbup: loads of baby:dust: for you.....

and then some girl sees the spider and freaks out .. BAM it gets squiched by a shoe lmao

sorry im just really down im having bad cramps and the day has just started its only 4 am !!

okay i just looked in the mirror and both my eyes are bloodshot what the hell !!!??

they dont hurt or itch or anything , i havent coughed hard or sneezed or anything like that

now im wondering if i should go to the dr

:flower: go get it checked out babe you had alot going on with dentist you just necer know xx:thumbup:

im gonna wait and see if it goes away i dont know what it could be hmm but its not hurting or itchy so not pinkeye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->