Looking for Sperm Donor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaRhiannon

Reaction score
Hi,

Me & my partner are currently looking for a sperm donor and we want to do a home insemination.

We've looked at sites like gaydarnation but we haven't found anything as of yet.

We want a lesbian friendly site as we don't want to be rejected etc.

Anybody been in the same situation and can offer any advice?

The only one we found that was purely AI only was FSDW and we now have an 18 month old so would definitely recommend it. We also liked the site because the focus is on children and families after conception and not just the getting a donor part. The men we spoke to were happy to share info with us that we could offer to our son and I think they now have a questionnaire for donor dads from the child's perspective which is also on the 'Children deserve to know where they come from' campagin site.
If he wants to meet him when older hes happy with that, but our donor has always respected that we are the parents and is really respectful. Id also recommend FSDW for the support they give even after cancelling the membership. I think they have a facebook page now too for advice and support called DIYBaby
Even if lesbian friendly sites dont offer guarantee anything ie that you wont be rejected, but the donors we met on this site were a lot more open and friendly and we didnt get asked for sex as we were on the other site we tried before FSDW (I dont mention which)
PL x

Hi,

Me & my partner are currently looking for a sperm donor and we want to do a home insemination.

We've looked at sites like gaydarnation but we haven't found anything as of yet.

We want a lesbian friendly site as we don't want to be rejected etc.

Anybody been in the same situation and can offer any advice?
Hi I just gOt my wife Pregnant and she has a very high fsh. Dr said I have extra super sperm. I'd be willing to donate if my wife would approve of course, and for the right price. I sperm works like no other. A dr could verify this first np. If interested contact me at 647-964-3384. And if you found already please ask your friends thank you Gino

Hi I just gOt my wife Pregnant and she has a very high fsh. Dr said I have extra super sperm. I'd be willing to donate if my wife would approve of course, and for the right price. I sperm works like no other. A dr could verify this first np. If interested contact me at 647-964-3384. And if you found already please ask your friends thank you Gino

Solicitation or propositions of surrogacy, adoption or sperm donorship using the forums, private messages, or signatures features is strictly prohibited

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"