Looking for TTC buddies after MC

7 days until AF! The hunger stage is really kicking in. I usually get it one week before. Have you guys got any a annoying symptoms before your periods? Oh I also get weird dizziness and bad gas ooops lol

Ohh i totally get the hunger too. And chocolate cravings without fail!

Oh gosh yes the chocolate cravings. I'm so lucky my manager is my very good friend so she knows one week before she must stock up on the chocolate haha.

So I got soooo hungry this morning I was just about to cry..!! I am super super tired. So tired to the point where I am about to fall asleep at any moment tired. It's draining me!

It's definitely a strong sign for AF! So I got into work yesterday and my friend left some food on my desk. I actually nearly cried lol feeling super emotional!

Oh bless you :hugs:
I hate that emotional bit ... about 2 weeks ago i cried for no reason AT ALL. I felt stupid afterwards :haha:

Just popping in to check on you ladies. Hoping so much it's almost your time. xx

:dust:

All good here thanks Poppie. Just entering the fertile window!

2 days until AF... to test or not to test that is the question lol...if I test I know I will be disappointed... trying to wait until 5 days late...

I have been feeling really run down the last week. My best friend had a bbq for the birthday and I've just spent most evenings help her shop for it and cook.. felt like I was coming down with a cold yesterday but I just relaxed all day and left it. I'm feeling better but am getting waves of extreme sleep hit me a few times today and yesterday along with dizzy spells. I have a feeling AF won't be as bad this month as I haven't had the severe cramps yet! Fx it's nice and easy as I hate being on my period at work. Also my due date is tomorrow.. it's really hitting home with me that I lost a baby. I have tears in my eyes as I write this :-(

5 days?! That's good willpower :haha:
I do get it though. I tried to wait this past cycle... got to 3 days (i think?) before AF. My MIL was like "TEST. TEST!" haha!! So I gave in. Hoping to wait until AF is due/1 day late this cycle.

All good here. Wow poppie almost 10 weeks!!
Crazy isnt it! Although I'm in that time where I am more worried because it's too early to feel movement and also not quite picking up the HB on the home doppler yet. I see my Obs for first appointment on Thursday and she does a quick scan so looking forward to seeing all is ok then.

All good here thanks Poppie. Just entering the fertile window!
Good luck!!

2 days until AF... to test or not to test that is the question lol...if I test I know I will be disappointed... trying to wait until 5 days late...
Fingers crossed!!!

Fingers crossed ladies and lots of baby dust your way. Good luck with the appointment poppie!!

Also my due date is tomorrow.. it's really hitting home with me that I lost a baby. I have tears in my eyes as I write this :-(

:cry: Totally understandable you're feeling run down. :hugs: Today's a rough day for you, then. I'm so sorry.

I have been feeling really run down the last week. My best friend had a bbq for the birthday and I've just spent most evenings help her shop for it and cook.. felt like I was coming down with a cold yesterday but I just relaxed all day and left it. I'm feeling better but am getting waves of extreme sleep hit me a few times today and yesterday along with dizzy spells. I have a feeling AF won't be as bad this month as I haven't had the severe cramps yet! Fx it's nice and easy as I hate being on my period at work. Also my due date is tomorrow.. it's really hitting home with me that I lost a baby. I have tears in my eyes as I write this :-(

Sorry I missed this when I replied earlier. Sending lots of love & hugs. :hugs:
I hope you feel better soon. <3

I'm certainly not looking forward to October when my due date comes up.. whether I'm already pregnant again or not, I expect it'll be a hard day.

Cd1 flm! My next ovulation will be September 25th.. lifetime away. I'm really on the brink of giving up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->