Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Poppie congratulations for hitting the 3 month mark. I hope everything is well.

I'mready have you got everything ready for the arrival? Not long to go now.. 6 weeks?

W8ting how are you doing girl?

I miss talking to you ladies:-(

I really hope Brain is well too..

I’m doing ok! Thanks for asking. I’m 33w3d. I feel ok most of the time. She’s very active at night. She’s awake from about 8:30-11:30 and has recently gotten very active during the day as well. I’ve had two people this week tell me that she’s dropped. I don’t feel like I will make it to Halloween. She was measuring 3lbs at my 28w appointment. She feels ginormous. I’m thinking maybe another 4 weeks. We can’t wait to meet her. She already has her own personality and my other two daughters are very excited. How are you peanut?

Awww that's so cute!! she's getting ready to come out now with all that activity inside lol I remember being so huge with DS people told me he would come early but nope 2 days late still lol although I was huge he only weighed 3.03kg.. 6.7lb. Are you getting exhausted with having 2 already? I've heard it can be hard and you can never really rest x

Poppie congratulations for hitting the 3 month mark. I hope everything is well.

I'mready have you got everything ready for the arrival? Not long to go now.. 6 weeks
W8ting how are you doing girl?

I miss talking to you ladies:-(

I really hope Brain is well too..

I’m doing ok! Thanks for asking. I’m 33w3d. I feel ok most of the time. She’s very active at night. She’s awake from about 8:30-11:30 and has recently gotten very active during the day as well. I’ve had two people this week tell me that she’s dropped. I don’t feel like I will make it to Halloween. She was measuring 3lbs at my 28w appointment. She feels ginormous. I’m thinking maybe another 4 weeks. We can’t wait to meet her. She already has her own personality and my other two daughters are very excited. How are you peanut?

Awww that's so cute!! she's getting ready to come out now with all that activity inside lol I remember being so huge with DS people told me he would come early but nope 2 days late still lol although I was huge he only weighed 3.03kg.. 6.7lb. Are you getting exhausted with having 2 already? I've heard it can be hard and you can never really rest x

I believe I’ve gotten everything I need....it’s hard trying to remember it all. My other two DDs are 11 and 16 so they help out tremendously when I need it and let me rest when I need it so I’m lucky in that regard.

I think I might be on a 33 or 35 day cycle this month as I'm cd18 and felt such baaaaaad af type cramps so I know o is coming. I've done a few opks and they are gradually getting darker so fx it happens in the next couple of days. I would like a baby before the end of the year so there is not a big educational gap with first and second. I'm putting it out to the universe!

Yay for darker opks lines!! :happydance: Exciting.

I really hope do hope this is your month. :dust:

Cd25 and I'm still waiting for o! Noooooo done with ttc it's so frustrating to wait so long for it!!

:hugs: That's really rough. That's way too long to have to wait! :nope:

I did ovulate this cycle, so now I'm in 2ww.

Yay fides that was super quick!! How many dpo are you? Wishing you all the luck xx

I think 3 days? What about you - ovulate yet?

I'm still waiting for ovulation or I completely missed it. My body is mess and I think I am now ready to give up :-(

1dpo here! Ovulated on cd29! Late egg arrival lol.. when are you testing fides?

Hey just popping in to see how you're all doing. So glad to read that ovulation is happening and TWW is in progress. Looking forward to seeing some bfps soon!!
:dust:

Hey Poppie. I think I am 6dpo but I'm not tracking due to disappointment. My AF is due on the 10th.. I'm stuck down with a nasty flu so gutted and I'm deffo sure I'm out this month. 6 weeks until I o again!! How are you girls getting on?

Bummer! I was hoping this was it for you. Grrr. Hope your flu is gone now.

CD8 here, I think. I don't know if I care to TTC or not this cycle - just too much going on to get my hopes up, if that makes sense.

Hey all...do you mind if I join you?

I just lost my first pregnancy on Oct 4th. We went through IVF and had a FET transfer on 9/14 with a confirmed pregnancy on 9/24. I was pregnant for 5 weeks and 5 days and am currently still in the midst of the miscarriage but as soon as my body heals DH and I are going to try for a second transfer. I'm feeling really good about that possible pregnancy, like my body is better ready for it and I'm better ready for pregnancy mentally as well.

Anyway, that's probably not going to happen until sometime in November, depending on my body, but since we'll be trying again right away it seemed to make sense for me to join you all here.

Aww @co_fostermom I have been following your journey a bit on the other threads. So sorry for the cruel loss! I am on another thread too but it's moving way too fast for me. I'm feeling lost speaking to people :-(

@fides how was your vacation? So sorry it didn't happen for you either.

@imready4it Is baby here yet?

@mrsmummy2 how are you getting on?

Afm cd3 for me.. I'm actually not feeling too bummed about this cycle actually. I'm still a bit hopeful it will happen when the time is right. OH bought a test your own sperm kit at home.. let's see how that goes lol I think this cycle he was more upset than me. I have actually been using a softcup this time throughout my period and to be honest it's put af at the back of my mind completely. I keep forgetting I'm on! Just keeping focus to the next few weeks and in my mind I'm thinking this is week 1 pregnancy for me lol sad but hopeful. I also spoke to a clairvoyant and she said she can see me having a baby girl very soon within the next 8 weeks or 8 months so let's put it out to the universe x

welcome, cofoster. I am so sorry for your loss.

peanut, glad AF's not too bad this time. I've tried one of those cups and I couldn't position it properly.

Thank you! Vacation was great. What we needed - getaway and not worry about loss, TTCAL, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->