Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Well, I'm having a weird cycle and doubt I even ovulated. Waiting for AF now, and plan to TTC next cycle by actually observing signs and doing a better job with the opk's.

:dust: to you ladies!!

Aww fides I hope you still caught the egg!

We have been so busy the past few days that we have forgotten about it lol. I will ask him to do it tomorrow. The only downside to those tests are they will only show the quantify and not the quality. When he did a full test 5 years ago it showed lowered motility I think that's the shape of sperm.

Have you guys done any tests?

No, nothing like that. I didn't even know they had take-home tests like that.

Aww @co_fostermom I have been following your journey a bit on the other threads. So sorry for the cruel loss! I am on another thread too but it's moving way too fast for me. I'm feeling lost speaking to people :-(

@fides how was your vacation? So sorry it didn't happen for you either.

@imready4it Is baby here yet?

@mrsmummy2 how are you getting on?

Afm cd3 for me.. I'm actually not feeling too bummed about this cycle actually. I'm still a bit hopeful it will happen when the time is right. OH bought a test your own sperm kit at home.. let's see how that goes lol I think this cycle he was more upset than me. I have actually been using a softcup this time throughout my period and to be honest it's put af at the back of my mind completely. I keep forgetting I'm on! Just keeping focus to the next few weeks and in my mind I'm thinking this is week 1 pregnancy for me lol sad but hopeful. I also spoke to a clairvoyant and she said she can see me having a baby girl very soon within the next 8 weeks or 8 months so let's put it out to the universe x

Baby is not here yet....due on 10.31.18. I'm exactly 38w today! Dr. and I scheduled elective induction next Wednesday at 39w. I'm so excited! We can't wait to have our rainbow baby girl with us. Thanks for asking! Good luck to you. I will keep checking in on you ladies and pray for your rainbows in the future.

Baby is not here yet....due on 10.31.18. I'm exactly 38w today! Dr. and I scheduled elective induction next Wednesday at 39w. I'm so excited! We can't wait to have our rainbow baby girl with us. Thanks for asking! Good luck to you. I will keep checking in on you ladies and pray for your rainbows in the future.
So exciting!! Good luck and enjoy your little peanut

So hubby did the test and it came back moderate to normal. It was kind freeky as you can actually see the swimmers running for dear life lol I couldn't upload the video but you can see it in the pic.

Screenshot_20181019-064515_YO.jpg

So hubby did the test and it came back moderate to normal. It was kind freeky as you can actually see the swimmers running for dear life lol I couldn't upload the video but you can see it in the pic.

Nothing happening over at this end.. we're back to ntnp but we only did it ONCE this whole cycle (not even in the fertile window) :dohh:
af due today

Yep thats the plan.. although its not exactly going well... more like not trying at all! I've been focusing on going to the gym and getting my eating habits right in the hope that shifting some weight will help this ttc business! Hows it going for you peanut?

Feeling a bit low as my due date for my mc is coming up... 31st october .. ugh. Just cannot not think how it couldve been so different right now. :shrug:

To be honest I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I'm just focusing on my here and now and not planning a second baby in..it it happens it happens. I'm done with the emotional side of it. Baby number 1 loss was hard and the due date passed that cut me deep and second baby loss due date is the 8th nov which is around the corner and I'm still not pregnant. I don't care for it anymore and I know that I won't be excited again when it happens.

Yeah, same here. The emotional toll is too much for me. I have no idea how people keep hope. I think we're probably, subconsciously done.. hense the lack of "trying". I'm too fearful of something happening again and it all going wrong. Ugh.

My is here as of 10.25. We are so in love and in awe of her beauty. She is a sweetheart!

My rainbow DD is here as of 10.25. We are so in love and in awe of her beauty.
Congratulations!!

I've been trying to pop in every now and then to check on you all, I'm so sorry that the rainbows haven't appeared yet. They might come just when you least expect them. I'll be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->