Looking for TTC buddies, Weight loss buddies, and future bump buddies

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some buddies to pair up with, AF is due in 4 days, this is my 5th cycle TTC but im positive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heya :hi:

I'll be your buddy, not sure where I am cycle wise, but ttc and weight loss is me :thumbup:

Give me a pm if you want :flower:

Emmy x

Hi, Im post TR and I get to start trying in September. My AF is due on the 6th this month. I'd like some buddies. Lol . Angie

Oh my goodness i totally forgot i started this thread that year :blush:....lol....but I am still open to having weight loss buddies, cycle buddies, inspirational buddies, all that is a plus :thumbup:

Hi - also looking for weightloss and general support buddies, currently only CD3 so long way to go til O. This will be cycle 7 for us. Feeling OK - part hopeful, part not.

Just popping out for a walk to bust that flab - will be back later!

hi, i am your buddy.. my period due today.. keeping fingers crossed..

:hi: I am 10 DPO and just got a BFN. I am also dieting, and so far down 10 lbs!! :dance:

Yaaayy!! :dance: What is your regimand?

I lost very quickly In 2 months by joining myfitnesspal and logging in my workouts and calories and I also bought "turbo jam" and "turbo fire" from beachbody.com (the worlds most popular and guaranteed best workouts) you work out from the comfort and privacy of your own home! Love it!!! I'm still losing! And I lost 3.5 inches off my waist in two months too!

I might have to try that. My 11 lbs was in 1 month. I take HealtheTrim. I don't have many videos. But I do TaeBo and the biggest loser video every day. One then the other. I don't eat anything w/ sugar, no caffeine. Just water.

you know I tried all those diets they are just temporary you lose weight for a short period of time and it comes back, I learned that as soon as I ate clean, used my fitness pal to log my calories and did high intensity cardio, I lost weight quick, lost inches quick and I'm full of energy and just feel great!!! Oh and I drink 64 ounces of water a day too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->