Looking for TTC buddies

203!!!! My levels dropped by 879 in 8 days! So excited

203!!!! My levels dropped by 879 in 8 days! So excited

That's great mom15!!! Let the drop keep on going! Will you have your levels checked again? If so I bet they will be at 0 next time.

She said to come in again next week and I probably will just for the record. I've been dropping by about 100 a day. I don't know if it slows down towards the end. I thought about testing it out with hpts but now I think I will just safe them since they asked me to come in again. Hopefully on Monday I'll be below 5 and can start my 2 month count down. Strangely a friend of mine miscarried the same week as I did almost to the day. So weird. She was told to wait out three cycles (three periods so counting the first one after the mc). I think it depends on how long my cycles will be. I want to go through this first period and skip the O after that. Then I will see where we are at time wise. I'm just glad this is not dragging out forever. Now I'm just waiting for cm to return. Still get spotting everyday.

Thanks ricschick! How is your tww going?

It's going ok we're down the caravan for half term so my mind is occupied at the moment. I'm not sure this cycle will end in a bfp or not I don't feel very optimistic. But will see I'm going to test Sunday once I get home il be 8dpo. X

good luck ricschick! When we were trying last cycle I really did look at it as bonus trying, if it happened, great, if not, dtd did make me feel better after all the unpleasantness. I think since you know you ovulated you probably have as good a chance as any other cycle though. Fingers crossed!

Fx ricschick! I may do an opk tomorrow, just for fun. It seemed that i was getting some ewcm, but I am also spotting still, so no idea if that is even possible. Just curious if it will show anything darker than a faint line. Pre mc the last three cycles I o'ed at cd16/19/21. So it could be possible but I think more than anything it's wishful thinking.

Before my mc I ovulated on cd21 and this time it was cd25 (I counted the date of my dnc as cd1) so only a few days off!

Good to know and yes I counted the day I induced with Misoprostol as CD1.

Yay for dropping levels mom15! :happydance:

AF is about finished here so soon it will be time to try. Having very mixed feelings about it though I do want another baby. If only I were younger, I'd probably wait a year then.

On the way to work right now and I just saw a rainbow!! I seldom see one but I remember I did shortly before falling pregnant with DS so I hope it is a good sign...for all of us. 🌈

I can relate to the mixed feelings Fit_Mama. I am CD8 today so gearing up to try again in a few days. I am excited, but also scared. I'm only 29, but we have a lot of big life changes coming up that would make it much easier to have a baby now. Besides, I think I would be scared of another miscarriage regardless of when we try again.

I love that you saw the rainbow. They always make me happy. My mother has always thought they were a good sign.

So after the little bit of ewcm yesterday, today my uterus has been feeling achy just like it felt with my first O after DS. I just did an opk and it turned positive within 2 min. I'm still spotting though too! And could it be leftover hCG that's turning it positive. Argh. Haven't started temping. DS has been coming to our bed every night and so temping is going to be tough anyway. I want to be excited about Oing but I don't trust it. Any experiences like this from any of you during your post mc cycle?

Here is a pic!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
I forgot to mention too that my cervix is open (although it has been more or less due to still spotting) and this morning I could barely reach it. So I just checked again and it is still super high and I have a lot of ewcm.....it's just that it is burgundy color. I'm going to spare you all a pic of that. So maybe the opk isn't lying....

I'll catch up with everyone in a min, just wanted to respond to you quick Mom15. I didn't track O after mc but I had O symptoms day 13/14/15 (counting surgery as cd1). A later scan confirmed O definitely did O. I had spotting until day 18 and a positive HPT after 3 weeks so it is definitely possible! Good luck!

Thank you loves!! That sounds just like my cycle then. Hope you are doing ok!

Sorry af came lady April.

Good luck in your 2ww ricschick.

I completely undersrand the mixed feelings Fit_mama. I think i've posted a bit of how I feel before.

Great news on the drop in levels Mom15!

Hope I haven't missed anyone/anything.

I'm still in limbo over here. I have positive OPK's on CD11 & 12. I'm now CD28! I last took a test on Wednesday which was bfn! So eithed my 2ww is a 2.5ww or my tests are faulty (not impossible, they were cheap on Amazon and now i've checked the reviews they are pretty mixed!) What I'm thinking is that if af still hasn't shown by Sunday then I'll go out and buy a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->