Looking for TTC buddies

I'm sorry for your loss jelly! This probably won't be much help, but personally I have given up on pregnancy symptoms as I get a positive test before I get any symptoms. Once I get to try again I plan on testing at 9/10 dpo. Good luck!

I've never had symptoms that early. My first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks! My last pregnancy I started getting symptoms probably about 12dpo I think.

I tested yesterday morning and bfn, rather gutted. I've been super crampy all today though so, it could be af on the way (meaning I've reverted back to a 23 day cycle - ergh)! If no af in the morning i'll probably test again. I'm not feeling all that hopeful as it's now 12 days since the first +OPK but then I keep thinking that I'd only be 3+2 anyway if it was positive so it seems too early? Confused over here!

Sorry about the bfn loves! Hopefully it was just too early. I know I will be upset if I don't conceive right away once I get the green light.
I'm not sure what you mean by 3+2 ? If you Oed a day after your +opk you would only be 10dpo right? Which is pretty early.

Welcome jelly! Sorry to hear about your loss!
I've heard a lot of women who get early signs! Mine is generally a lot of cm sorry tmi. Are you ttc or just seeing how things go? Don't forget sperm can live up to 5 days so they maybe a good chance you are pregnant x

Karoolia how's af? Hope us not too bad?

Mom15 glad to hear your feeling better it does get better and easier.

I'm currently 1dpo!!! Yay! Got + on Friday and + on Saturday morning then negative Saturday afternoon but we dtd Saturday morning and Sunday so I'm in for a chance huh?

Sorry about the bfn loves! Hopefully it was just too early. I know I will be upset if I don't conceive right away once I get the green light.
I'm not sure what you mean by 3+2 ? If you Oed a day after your +opk you would only be 10dpo right? Which is pretty early.

I know it's still really early just stressing i suppose. What i meant by 3+2 was that if I were to get a bfn then by LMP I'd currently be 3 weeks 2 days pregnant? Except I'd only be 3+1, I apparently can't count!

How exciting ricschick! Fx you caught the egg! Will you test at 10dpo like your ticker says? Appearently I'm obsessed about you guys testing. Ha. I think it would just make me so happy to see anyone get a bfp right now.

I gotcha loves. That makes sense. Funny about the miscounting. Been there done that.

Karoolia hope you are doing well!

Afm, just had some spotting in the morning. Although this seems different than post AF spotting. Cervix still seems open and no cm in sight. Two more days till another blood draw to check my levels.

Hi ladies!

I had a super busy weekend. I got to NS at 4am on Saturday and wedding was at 1:30pm. Then up early the next morning to take my brother to the airport, then this morning my flight leaves at 5:30am (waiting to board now).

AF has been a breeze. Pretty much like my normal af, which has always been fairly light and cramp free for me. My only cramps were right before it started. I did have a bit more bleeding on day one than usual, but not enough to concern me and it leveled out quickly after that. Today it looks like I'm down to spotting, which again is fairly normal for me. I did worry that it has been too light, but I think since light is my norm that it is ok.

I had a great time at the wedding and was so glad I could make it! Saw a lot of family who I haven't seen in ages due to geography.

As for early symptoms. I was only pregnant the once and lost it so I'm not sure if that was a factor, but I had very few symptoms. Did get some around d week 7, but as for early symptoms the only thing I noticed was a lot of cm.

Keeping my fingers crossed for bfps for you guys!

Sorry about the bfn loves_cookies but it sounds like it's still early so you're not out yet!!

Exciting about the +opk ricschick hope this is your cycle!!

Glad your trip went well karoolia and I wouldn't worry about the light AF if that's what is normal for you. I remember worrying about the same thing after my first miscarriage and then I got pregnant with DS that cycle.

Mom_15 hope your levels are down to normal non-pregnancy levels.

Woke up to AF today myself so we'll be back to trying which I'm both excited for and dreading. I would love a March baby but I'm scared of having yet another loss...

Fit mama - I hear you! I will be thrilled to try again and terryfied that something goes wrong again. I wish there was a magic test that would tell you everything will be fine or this is what the problem was so we need to do this to fix it.

Well AF showed her face .. so I am out for this month.. but excited to try again next month

Sorry af showed up lady April.

Pleased your af arrive though fit_mama. Definitely understand your feelings too.

I had another bfn this morning. Still really crampy and now getongs lots of CM (sorry tmi). I have no clue what's going on. My fertility app shows af as being due tomorrow so we'll see.

So sorry lady :(

Loves - hopefully the cm is a good sign and it's just a late implanter

Thank you ladies! I have a bunch of easy@homes so took one today on a whim with afternoon urine (7dpo unless I did ovulate early) and it was pretty negative, as expected. Still having cramping and back pain, sometimes feels like my uterus is being tickled from the inside lol weird. Probably going to just keep testing every day with EMU since I have so many cheapies and last time I didn't test until I was late and the lines were the same color. I would love to see a line progression if I do get pregnant!! I will keep you posted on what happens 😊

Good luck Jelly!

I'm sorry about the bfn ladyapril, I'm glad you're excited for trying again this cycle though!

loves_cookies - I'm sorry your in a bit of limbo. Hopefully you'll know soon one way or another. I'll hold out hope for you until af shows!

Sorry af came lady April!
Good luck jelly!!
Cookies I hope you get your bfp!! Are you sure on ovulation date?
Karoolia glad you had a lovely trip but I bet you knackered now lol.

I'm currently 3dpo il be testing around 9dpo as my af is due on the 7th June. I'm getting a wet feeling down there which is normally a good sign but I'm not getting my hopes up as I feel we didn't bed enough!
We dtd on Tuesday night, Friday I got +opk and Saturday morning and we dtd Saturday and Sunday. Am I in for a good chance or not?

ricschick - I think you have a good chance! Aren't opks supposed to turn positive 24-36 hours before ovulation? Tuesday is probably a long shot for fertilization, but I would say you have a good chance with Saturday, maybe even Sunday since the egg lives for about a day. Depending on when ovulation actually happened both days might have been good bd days! Keep us updated!!

And yes, I am super tired now. So many very early mornings. Thank goodness I only have two work 3 days this week!

One more quick question- if I had implantation bleeding during my first pregnancy, does that mean I will get it every time? Like, does it depend on the person or does it depend on the pregnancy?

I don't know that there is any science to it. I think it is totally random. Hopefully you'll get an answer in a few days!

One more quick question- if I had implantation bleeding during my first pregnancy, does that mean I will get it every time? Like, does it depend on the person or does it depend on the pregnancy?

It varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.. I had implantation bleeding with my son , but with the pregnancy that I miscarried, I had no implantation bleeding.. so it's random I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->