Looking for TTC buddies

I missed the puppy post too! Exciting ricschick!

what amazes me reading all these posts is how all our symptoms and bleeding afterwards vary so much. We're all considered normal by Dr's but there's so much difference between us all!

An update from me, I'm 9/10dpo today and I've woken up today feeling like I've swallowed a balloon! I'm so bloated.

Fingers crossed loves! Will you test (assuming you tried this cycle)? Or just wait for AF?

Mom15 great that the bleeding is coming to any end! I bled a bit the first day after my dnc but spotted for 2 weeks. Have you taken a hpt to see if it's lighter? I No it feels like time is standing still but it won't always feel like that. Xx

I hope af or bfp cone quickly karoolia!! How long are your cycles normally?

Puppy is doing great her name is Lola, she's a chihuahua x poodle x Maltese and is a big ball of white fluffiness.

Well I have all the signs of ov crampy and tender, ewcm but my opks are still negative getting darker but negative 🤔

Fingers crossed loves! Will you test (assuming you tried this cycle)? Or just wait for AF?

We did try this cycle. I've never tested early before always been after af was late, but i really want to test! Going to try and wait until Saturday morning though.

Mom15 great that the bleeding is coming to any end! I bled a bit the first day after my dnc but spotted for 2 weeks. Have you taken a hpt to see if it's lighter? I No it feels like time is standing still but it won't always feel like that. Xx

I hope af or bfp cone quickly karoolia!! How long are your cycles normally?

Puppy is doing great her name is Lola, she's a chihuahua x poodle x Maltese and is a big ball of white fluffiness.

Well I have all the signs of ov crampy and tender, ewcm but my opks are still negative getting darker but negative 🤔

Your puppy sounds sooooo cute!

Fingers crossed you ov soon :)

ricschick your puppy sounds adorable, love the name!

My cycles have always been 28-29 days, never more never less. This 35+ day nonsense is absolutely foreign to me. My cm has been watery again the last two days so I used an opk and got a flashy smiley face (I have the clear blue ones) so maybe my body is trying to ovulate again or maybe it is a pre-af surge. I grabbed DH to bd just in case :haha:

cookies I have my fingers crossed for you, here's hoping you get a bfp!! I'm impressed by your will power to wait until after af. I wish I could hold off like that.

I'm heading away for the weekend tomorrow for a wedding. DH has to work so he can't come. Should be fun, I get to go home to Canada and spend time with lots of family :happydance:

Ricschick - That does sound like a cute puppy! Def almost done with the bleeding, mostly just when I wipe now. I won't do any hpts I think for a while. I will go Monday for another hCG draw. This Monday it as 1082 and i really don't want to see a blaring positive. If my hCG has dropped significantly i may start doing hpts. I hope you get your positive opk soon! How long has it been since your D&C?

Loves - in a strange way it makes me feel good to see others in their tww. Like you were where I am now, which means I will be where you are in a little while hopefully. Can't wait to see bfps rolling in!! FX

Karoolia - I used to be able to hold off testing, but that ended with my discovery of internet cheapies. Haha. I've been meaning to share this for those of you that like to test early. I get the clinical guard brand on amazon. It has opks and 10 hpts in one order for about $12. I got a faint line at 10 dpo with fmu and had my hCG drawn that afternoon. It was 21. So I was pretty impressed with the sensitivity of those tests.

Karoolia - I used to be able to hold off testing, but that ended with my discovery of internet cheapies. Haha. I've been meaning to share this for those of you that like to test early. I get the clinical guard brand on amazon. It has opks and 10 hpts in one order for about $12. I got a faint line at 10 dpo with fmu and had my hCG drawn that afternoon. It was 21. So I was pretty impressed with the sensitivity of those tests.

I think this is my downfall. I bought internet cheapies from Amazon after surgery so I've never had tests in the house before I've always had to go out to buy them. I'll definitely be 10 dpo tomorrow so I figure something will show if it's going to I guess? The tests I have are 10mIU which I think is really sensitive?

Thank you Fit_Mama! Your name sounded familiar, I just couldn't remember from what thread. I'm so sorry that you too are hereby​ :(. It's the thread I never wanted to be on but I am so thankful that it exists. Hope you AF will return soon! Have you been looking for any O signs?

Yes, even though it's terrible that we had to lose our babies I'm glad to have this thread too.

Haha I never have any ovulation signs whatsoever!! The only way I've ever known it was happening is when I would get a +opk. If not for that and the fact that I've been pregnant 4 times I'd probably think that I don't ovulate at all. :haha: But we're preventing until after AF returns so I'm not tracking right now.

Have a great time at the wedding karoolia, sounds like a great weekend away!!

DH is away this weekend so I'm on my own with DS which means he's going to have to accompany me to my waxing appointment on Sunday. Should be interesting! 😂

Mom15 I had my dnc on the 3rd may. You will be where some of us are we all will. Xx

Karoolia oh that's so annoying! Fx your body manages to ov this time. Do you cramp or anything when you ovulate?

Loves I hope it's a bfp when you test!!!!! Fx

I got a positive opk today woohoo!!! 😄😄😄 I've been crampy and tender for a couple of days now and has much more ewcm today and I don't normally get a lot!!

hurray ricschick!!! That's a great sign, well several great signs actually! I hope you ovulate and that is quickly followed by a bfp! You guys are already trying again right?

I usually do have some cramping leading up to ov. I'm not much of an af cramper though, it's weird. I have had cramps on and off all month. They have been particularly bad yesterday and today though so I'm hoping something is happening. I actually don't want af to start today though since I will be flying all afternoon/evening. I'll take it though if it means moving on! I'll be mildly sad if I ovulate since this is the one weekend DH and I will be apart. Oh well, fun wedding times will make up for it.

Mom15 the waiting is the hardest part. You'll get there. I have not been very patient so it has been a pain. I recommend trying to keep yourself busy and distracted so you aren't focusing on the wait.

:happydance:update af just started!:happydance:

haha, I didn't want it to start while I was flying and it came a few hours before hand. That means we can ttc again in two weeks or so. I actually didn't want it to be ovulation right now because we would have missed it and would have had to wait another whole month.

So woohoo, post-mc cycle is over! CD1!! My D&C was exactly 5 weeks ago today almost to the hour.

So happy for you ricschick and karoolia! Great you guys are both showing signs that your bodies are recovering well!!
I haven't had any bleeding today :) so hopefully this is my first step into the right direction. I'm hoping my hCG has dropped quite a bit on Monday or I will be crushed.

Oh and have fun karoolia! We are headed to an out of town wedding in two weeks :)

Fit mama - that's hilarious. Tell us what DS thought of the waxing 😜

Fit mama that is pretty funny!

I feel so silly for feeling giddy over af haha. I'm just so relieved this is all over. I'm hoping it isn't too bad. I don't normally get af cramps, but was cramping like crazy all morning. As soon as af started though the cramps stopped and I have felt pretty good since then so fingers crossed!

Mom15 prepare yourself for anything. Some people have a quick hcgdrop, others take a while. Mine started dropping around week two, seemed to go down quickly in about a week, then lingered for a while. I had faint positives forever it seemed. I hope yours goes down quickly, but I wanted to warn you to help you avoid disappointment if it hasn't. Good luck!

Yay karoolia!!!!!!!!! Atleast now you can close the book on that chapter.

Great news mom15 that the bleeding has stopped that's a great sign!!!! X

Yeah, it's at least died down a bit. It's been like bloody ewcm and had it only once today. I've been having this nagging needle like pain in my left ovary side. I know it has nothing to do with O at this point, but it gives me hope that my reproductive organs are getting the memo to start getting into gear again. I just realized that Monday is Memorial Day so I probably won't get a draw until Tuesday. Maybe nice to have an extra day for the levels to drop. And yes karoolia I need to assume it will take a long time so in case it does I won't be disappointed and if it doesn't I will be pleasantly surprised. Doing alot better today!

Hey Ladies!! Hoping it's alright if I piggyback on this thread- I'm new :D

I found out I was pregnant at the end of March last year (complete accident, but so excited) but got very sick and lost the baby at 13weeks. Since then, my boyfriend and I have not been actively TTC but because we were both so sad about the loss we also aren't doing much to prevent it either. I use a fertility tracker on my phone and track literally every symptom throughout my whole cycle and it has been spot on each time so far- I start my period on the exact day it predicts, so I assume the ovulation date is correct as well.

According to Clue (my fertility app), I should be 4dpo/CD21. We BDd on CD12 thinking that was probably early enough that I wouldn't get pregnant, so he did finish in me, and BDd again on CD15 but he pulled out because it was so close to ovulation (although you never know for sure when they do it at the last second!!). But now, at 4dpo I'm feeling.... funny. I have had moderate AF-like cramping since 1dpo along with really bad back pain. Chalked those up to O pains, although I don't normally get them. Then today I have felt short of breath all day and EXTREMELY irritable. I mean like want to pull your hair out irritated. I feel very hot, but my temp is normal (I do not own a basal body temp thermometer unfortunately so I don't track my temps). My nipples kind of feel sensitive as well but that could be in my head since I've been symptom spotting like mad for the last few days lol.

I guess what I'm wondering is, could I have ovulated early and not known, therefore possibly be experiencing implantation/early pregnancy symptoms? Cause if not then I'm slightly worried it could be something else, because these symptoms are very prevalent. Any advice is helpful, just trying not to go insane over here! Thanks in advance and baby dust to all!!! And if you're already expecting- I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and can't wait to follow your journeys as I hope to be on this site more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->