Looking for TTC buddies

I'm sorry Mom15, I can really understand the HCG disappointment. Mine went down quickly at first to the point where I either ovulated or my body tried very hard to ovulate, but then it just lingered low, but there for almost 3 weeks. I hope yours gets down to zero quickly, but just know you aren't alone.

DH and I actually just talked about how he doesn't get it. I was talking about how I was worried my cycle might still be off and he just said "well we know that can happen and there is nothing we can do. No sense in worrying". He's right, but that doesn't make me feel better. I told him that and he asked what he could do to make me feel better. He was upset to realize there was nothing he could do.

It's just different since it's our bodies. They try, but they can't fully understand how we feel.

Thank you, Karoolia! I just was too hopeful it would be negative by now. Going on vacation on Thursday so that will take my mind off it. I'm wondering if I indeed Oed today despite the leftover hCG. I'm starting to get some creamy cm and cervix is not as soft and open. We'll see what my temp does tomorrow.

I'm sorry mom15, I think 1.5 or 2 more weeks and you'll be in the negative range.. I know how hard this limbo is ( dang near drove me crazy).. just try to have fun on your vacation! I'll be praying for you and keeping my FX 😇

Thank you Lady, that means a lot to me! How are you? I lost track of where you are at in your cycle.

Sorry mom15 hopefully it won't be long now! Have you another blood draw booked? Going away sounds great and will make the time move quickly. Just maybe do all the things you wouldn't of been able to do and really enjoy it. Xx

Thank you ricschick! He asked me to get another draw in two weeks which works out well as I will be gone next week! And yes I plan on doing a few things I couldn't while pregnant or at least now I can get more out of them: massage, chiropractor, seeing a doctor for pain in my right foot are the main things.

I am on CD 10, am testing with OPKS ( haven't detected ovulation yet) .. but I have 3 fertility apps.. and 2/3 of them say I am in my fertile window.. so I am going to try to BD as much as possible lol ..

Mom15 - a trip is a great thing right now! It is actually a huge help to be able to focus on something else and just relax and have fun. We had a sort of vacation shortly after my D&C and it was the best thing we could have done. My husband had a board exam in another city so it was sort of a work trip, but for 4 days we got to exlpore a new place, try new restaurants and just take our minds off what had happened. I still have sad days, but that trip was really a turning point.

ladyapril - good luck! We're at about the same place, I'm CD13 FF says I'm in my ferile window, but no ewcm yet and my opks are still negative. Good luck this cycle and have fun with the BD phase :)

Karoolia - we will be visiting Baltimore for the first time (for a wedding) getting excited. Just not about the 5.50am flight. Haha.
My copious amounts of ewcm are starting to have creamy cm mixed in which usually means o has happened. I have not yet seen a temp shift. If I don't see one in the next day or two I may have tried to O but not actually have. We'll see. Good luck karoolia and lady that you will O soon.

Hi Ladies,
I'd like to join as well! I suffered a miscarriage back in February when I was about 9 weeks along. (had gone and had ultrasound 2 weeks before and baby looked good and saw heart beat...then second ultrasound no heartbeat and no growth) Since the miscarriage I've had two normal 28 day cycles, but this month I'm all out of whack! Started what I'm assuming was an early period at day 20, bled for 3 days, then nothing for 2 days, had sex last night and now I'm light pink with mucus every time I wipe and a little bit of low right back pain. Help! I know it hasn't really been that long since the miscarriage, but I feel like my body is failing me! My OB doctor says it is nothing to worry about, probably just an anovulatory cycle...GRRRR, I want to be ovulating! I'm just looking for some support and advise from ladies who have been in the same boat! Thanks ladies!

Welcome ready4bsby sorry about your loss. Hopefully your next cycle will go back to normal!!

Karoolia I'm ok period is heavier than normal and I feel tired and irritated! Il be glad once she it gone!
Good luck I hope you ov soon!! Exciting xxx

Welcome ready4baby! I'm so sorry about your loss. To see a heartbeat at the first appointment then for it to have stopped must have been devastating. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. Cycles after a miscarriage seem to be all over the place. I have only had one period since so I can't say much from experience, but I have heard of others being normal then off then normal again. I'll cross my fingers that things smooth out for next cycle.

ricschick - glad you're feeling ok. I have heard that the first period can be heavier. My aunt told me to plan to take time off work because her experiences were always really rough. It doesn't sound like yours is that bad though.

Mom15 - that sounds really exciting. I absolutely love attending weddings. Maybe I'm weird, but I always have so much fun at them. I also really like Baltimore. DH did some clinical rotations there. He also has an aunt and uncle who live there. The harbor is a great place to walk around and they have an amazing aquarium (I didn't go, but DH went with some classmates and was very impressed). Lots of great restaurants too. And if you are renting a car, Washington is super close, about a 40 minute drive or so.

I'm from Canada (Nova Scotia to be exact) and am counting down the days until we return. Right now we're living in Iowa in the US. People here are very friendly, which is nice and summer has arrived much earlier than it does back home, but I can't wait to go back.

Originally Germany but now in the Midwest in the US.

Thanks for the tips karoolia. Sounds like we are doing the right things. Staying at a hotel at the inner harbor and a visit to the aquarium is also the plan :)

Oh and welcome ready! I'm sorry for your loss :(
I won't be much help with the cycles. I less than 3 weeks post mmc and still waiting for hCG to go down and period to return. My opks are going negative and I am starting to get more creamy cm. My temp had not yet risen so until it does I am going to assume this was merrily an attempt to O. Hopefully it will go up tomorrow. But I have to get up at sth crazy like 3am cause our flight is so early so no matter what my temp just won't really be accurate.

Mom15 I didn't realize you were originally from another country! We have more in common than I thought :)

I'm having a good/bad day. I finally got a blinking face on my opk so ov should be coming any day now. Our landlord also gave us the green light to get 2 new kitties instead of 1. But I also found out that another one of my friends here is pregnant. I don't have many fiends here, 3 girls really. We all basically started to TTC at the same time. Two of us got pregnant right away, but then I miscarried, now another is pregnant. I am happy for them, but it really makes me think about how I should be right there with them talking about all things pregnancy and babies, but instead I'm in limbo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->