Looking for TTC buddies

So I just tested and got a strong positive/peak on my opk. Still no ewcm though. I am very confused about what is going on. Oh well, if I ovulate at all that is still a step in the right direction!

Come to think of it, both times I got pregnant I did not notice that much EWCM... so I think it's totally possible to ovulate but not get much EWCM .. and still get pregnant .. dont count yourself out ever, until AF shows.. and sometimes not even then!! Just keep BDing, you never know!

Thanks ladies! That gives me hope. I just keep worrying that my body is messed up, but I suppose it could just be a "cycles can vary" kind of thing. We definitely did BD though!

Mom15 - I hope you had fun at the wedding and that your trip has been going well! What have you done so far? Maybe the spotting is af starting? For me that was a great thing after my mc last because it meant I got to start a new fresh cycle.

Karoolia - I was going to ask, do you check internally or just with tp for ewcm. I never get anything on tp (besides this time after the mc) and when I check it's all the way up by the cervix.

We have had a great time so far! Yesterday we went to the Maryland Science Center, that was fun for the kids. We have friends traveling with us and their boy is 8 months older than ours. We have had awesome blue crab. The wedding was fun (although exhausting, as the place had no high chairs. Then they had a room with toys, which sounds great, but it was the one room with the exterior door wide open to the parking lot.) So I was chasing DS more than anything. Today I think we are going to take the water taxi and tomorrow we'll go to the aquarium.

I had a suspicious temp rise this morning. I did have some beer, but only 4 taster sizes which maybe totaled up to a pint and a bit and I stopped drinking at probably between 8-9. So I don't think that's it. I did temp an hour later so that could have influenced it. Of course now I'm somewhat hopeful that I Oed. We'll see what tomorrow's temp brings. And I used to start spotting as early as 5 dpo, so 1 or 2 dpo after a mc wouldn't be that surprising.

CD 14 today.. I'm having ovulation pains so I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating plus had a positive OPK yesterday.. I have BD the last 5 days in a row I'm going to try to get 1 more in today.. but tomorrow I officially start this months TWW

yay ladyapril!! Best of luck to you!

Mom15 - I normally don't have to check internally, but I have been this time. Maybe this is way too much information, but it does feel wet inside, but doesn't seem like ewcm, it's tough to tell. I think I did have a little today though! DH thinks I'm still just anxious about TTC post-mc and that is just throwing me off, I don't know.

It sounds like you are having a great trip! A toy room at a wedding sounds like a great idea for kids! It is unfortunate that it had the door there though. I'm glad you are having a good time. Fingers crossed you ovulated as well!!

AFM I think I may have ovulated. I had a peak test result yesterday. My advanced opks won't let me test again after a peak (or maybe the wand part wasn't working properly) so I just used the test stick alone and looked at the lines. Even stronger today. I had some pains yesterday and today so I'm thinking that is a good sign. Now just to wait to see if my temp shifts. Hard to be accurate right now though. We brough home a 6 month old kitten on Thursday and she like to get up at 4am and seems to think I should join her.

Hi ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around, I managed to burn through most of my monthly data plan and I always post on the go, so I had to stay off the internet haha.

Karoolia I have never had much if any ewcm and I have always gotten pregnant whenever we have tried or even not really tried - I now have 4 pregnancies under my belt to prove it so I wouldn't count yourself out at all!

Yay for o'ing ladyapril!! Fx for a BFP for you!!

Your signs sound promising mom15, hopefully you o'd too! The wedding sounds fun but it's unfortunate that the playroom opened to the parking lot...my DS is a runner so I wouldn't have been able to relax at all either.

AFM I am having a strange cycle too! Normally I get no ewcm and the test line on my opk only gets as dark as, but never darker than, the control and I have to use a clearblue digital to confirm that I'm ovulating. This cycle I've had tons of ewcm and today the test line on my opk was darker than the control line for the first time ever so it looks like I'm o'ing tomorrow on cd16.

I think someone was asking about Clearblue digital a few pages back, sorry can't remember who, so here's my $0.02. FYI I don't use the flashing ones, I use the ones that give you a solid smiley face when you're about to o and an empty circle when you're not. Since these things are pricey (especially in Canada!!) I use internet cheapies until I get one that looks positive and then test with the Clearblue digital to confirm, that way I avoid wasting a bunch on negatives.

Hey Fit_Mama! Thanks! I guess I won't worry about it too much. It seems like everyone is having different cycles than usual. Maybe miscarriages do throw us off our norm for a while.

It looks like everyone is ovulating around the same time, that's kind of exciting! I'm hoping there will be some good news for at least some of us (hopefully all) in a few weeks!

I actually think I may have ovulated yesterday. I had a tiny bit of ewcm (finally), another strong positive opk, some pains, and then my temp was up this morning. I'll keep temping to confirm, but I'm hopeful.

Things are definitely out of whack for me still. It seems that I got my temp rise yesterday which would still sort of make sense with my opks and cm. But I started bleeding yesterday, which would be luteal phase of 0! And I know the cycle after the mc isn't anything normal. I'm hoping this is my first period after the mc, but I'm worried as i read everywhere to have 20 days with out any bleeding to call it a period after a mc. I had less than that and spotting the whole time even though not very much. So some more waiting I guess. I feel like I'm hanging behind everyone as I think my mc was the most recent, but I also benefit from all your experiences so that's nice to have your ladies advice on things.
Love seeing all you ladies O (Lady, karoolia and fit_mama, right?)
Happy tww waits!

Mom15 glad your having a lovely time even tho it's not as relaxing as you'd like lol. My lp was 9 days which was definitely out for me but obviously due to the mc.

Good luck ladies in the tww!!!

Thanks ricschick! I hope yours improves back to normal. I am so bloated which makes sense if this was a period. But I'm not bleeding very much at all. I had two days with high temps. 6 days til my next draw!

Nothing too exciting happening here cm seems to have increased since taking epo gas anyone taken this before and noticed ov sooner?

I've never heard of epo gas. Is the goal to trigger earlier ovulation? Someone in another thread mentioned FertileCM as a good supplement, but I think that is more to increase cm?

I am in the boring early tww stage. I am very pleased to be here though. I really didn't think I was going to ovulate. 3dpo today!

I've never heard of epo gas. Is the goal to trigger earlier ovulation? Someone in another thread mentioned FertileCM as a good supplement, but I think that is more to increase cm?

I am in the boring early tww stage. I am very pleased to be here though. I really didn't think I was going to ovulate. 3dpo today!

Yay! I am 3dpo today too! FX for us 🙏🏻

Looking forward to a week from now when a few of you will be nearing the end of your tww.
And hopefully by then ricschick you will see some signs of O starting. I have no experience with epo.

I'm frustrated again because I'm spotting, just on Sunday I think it was I had a bit more what I would consider bleeding, but still light. So I have no idea where I am at. Just frustrated. At the wedding was a woman due within a week or so of me. And I could hardly look at her, cause I kept thinking this is what I should be looking like right now. I guess I'll keep temping and hope that at some point I'll get back to a pattern. 😪 Oh and I think I have a yeast infection 😡

Karoolia lol I just meant evening primrose oil.
Good luck to you and ladyapril!! I have a good feeling!!!!

Mom15 sorry it's still such a confusing time!!! Hopefully it will settle soon and the spotting and bleeding often ends in a yeast infection it did for me too. X

Karoolia lol I just meant evening primrose oil.
Good luck to you and ladyapril!! I have a good feeling!!!!

Mom15 sorry it's still such a confusing time!!! Hopefully it will settle soon and the spotting and bleeding often ends in a yeast infection it did for me too. X

Ah, haha, I definitely missed that. I have no experience either way though.

Mom15 - I had a very confusing cycle after my miscarriage. Unfortaunately it just happens to some of us. My pregnancy tests went faint then surged again then went faint again. I swear my body tried to ovulate 3 times. Then af was a week late and very light (actually it was only slightly less than my norm, but I was expecting much much more so it confused me). I feel a lot better this cycle. Still a tad off, but nothing to make me concerned. I'm sure you will have a similar experience.

I'm just annoyed but the on off bleeding/spotting. Do I call this a "period" or just more spotting from the miscarriage. In between your attempts to O during your first cycle did you spot/bleed or have cm other than ewcm?
I'm looking forward to finding out my hCG level, but I'm also dreading hearing that it is maybe not below 5 yet.

Hope your body regulates soon mom15. :hugs: It can be so frustrating waiting to try again.

Good luck karoolia and lady, I am 2dpo so I guess you'll be testing a couple of days before me!!

Speaking of which, when do you (or have you) ladies get your BFP'S? For me it seems to be 9 or 10 dpo. DS was my strongest and earliest BFP (though I can't compare with my first pregnancy as I didn't realize I was preggo until 6 weeks along) and he was the only one who made it. Coincidence or not, I don't know.

I found out today that they got the results back from when they sent my most recent baby for testing. The nurse wouldn't go into too much detail because they're not supposed to give results over the phone, but she confirmed it was a random chromosome abnormality that wasn't compatible with life. She said there was no pattern between it and my first loss and was nothing to worry about at all. A relief, because I'd been worried that because I got pregnant right after my chemical with no period in between that I'd not allowed my lining to build back up and lost a healthy baby as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->