Looking for TTC buddies

I'm sorry karoolia!! I hope this is your lucky day. I know what you mean about limited friends it's just different when you don't live where you grew up. I really only have one who is also ttc right know and the bizarre thing is we miscarried two days apart from each other. It's surreal. I can keep the sad emotions well under control now, but not a day or even half a day goes by where I don't think about what happened. It's going to come back big too when I see pics of my sister's baby boy. She is due end of June and he could be here any day as she is already past of what she made it to with her DD. That doesn't mean I'm not thrilled for her. Totally excited. But I know what you mean, there is always the what should have been. Hang in there and hopefully you will be lucky this cycle 🍀

Ah karoolia that must be hard but you will be there talking all things pregnancy and babies but you will just be a few months behind. How long did it take you to fall this time? Xx

Thanks Mom15, it really is tough sometimes. I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on my worst enemy and I am very happy for my friends, but it just makes it all seem fresh for me again.

And yes, being so far away from home is tough. I still stay in contact with my friends at home, but Skype calls and texts aren't quite the same as actually spending time together.

How long have you been in the US?

For about 10.5 years, with a 6 months break as I was waiting on a visa. I can't remember last time i had Christmas with my parents and sister :(. It's expensive to travel over Christmas and the weather is not as good.

Just realized I messed up with my post yesterday I was CD 9 today I am CD 10, I'm still negative on the OPK, but I did see EWCM today.. so I'm gonna have at it lol..

Ah karoolia that must be hard but you will be there talking all things pregnancy and babies but you will just be a few months behind. How long did it take you to fall this time? Xx

How long did it take with my mc? I got pregnant immediately. As in I stopped taking my birth control pills Feb. 5th and conceived on Feb. 24th. That was the only time I ever tried though so I have no idea if it was a fluke or if I'm just very fertile.

I just feel in such a weird position with friends. None of my friends back home are at this stage. A lot are in serious relationships, but aren't thinking about babies yet. So they feel for me, but don't really get it. My friends here are all pregnant or trying to be and my story kind of just scares them (understandably). Everyone is very nice and have been very supportive, which is great, but no one quite gets it. I guess that is why I have you guys :) :hugs:

Oh great well hopefully you will fall again quickly!! Xx

How are all my lovelies doing today? Me just working, getting my business back on its feet. I had customers eagerly awaiting my return to my little at home bakery business. I might get a tattoo that I've been wanting to get well I wait for my cycle to get back on track lol. I am eagerly awaiting to try again though :3

Hope all my lovelies are doing ok.

CD11 for me today.. just tested on an OPK and it was still negative 😒But I am still having EWCM and sore boobs.. so I'm assuming I'm going to ovulate soon.. last cycle I got a positive OPK on CD12 , hopefully it won't be much longer, because I'm going nuts here lol

Cowgirl - I love baked goods! You are making me hungry. I hope your cycle returns to normal soon.

Lady - fingers crossed for a positive opk soon. Are you seeing any progression yet?

I keep wondering who will have the first bfp. I'm so anxious for anyone to get one. We all deserve it and seeing one (and hopefully all) of us get it would make me so hopeful that mine won't be far away.

Afm, of course I didn't temp this morning. Had three hours of sleep and woke up at 2.22am when DS woke up. I had set my alarm for 2.45am as we had that early flight. By the time I got him to go back to sleep it was almost three. Nap time now :)

Lady hopefully you'll get a positive tomorrow! I no with mine they go from light to dark very quickly!

I treated myself to a clearblue digital ovulation test kit today anyone used this before?

I usually have a 2-3 day progression with them being positive on the 3 rd day or so.. but I have had it turn positive really quickly.. idk, this is only my 2 or 3rd month using OPKS

Still no temp rise here. Thinking this was just an attempt at ovulation.

Happy weekend everyone! Well I'm certain now, no temp rise, no O. Hopefully my level are slowly getting lower that maybe the next attempt at O will work. I'm also hopeful that it may just be an annovulatory cycle and af will still show up in a few days. This attempt at O felt sooo similar to what I experienced after DS was born, although I did get a rise then. Who knows, just some more waiting. Can't wait till all this guessing is over and I'm back to my first real cycle.

CD 13 here, I got my positive OPK today!! I have BD the last 4 days in a row.. hoping to get 1 or 2 more in this weekend.. I think hubbys getting tired though lol

So I'm pretty sure this is going to be an annovulary cycle for me again :( I'm not completely giving up hope, but today is CD16. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD17 the cycle I got pregnant so I guess this isn't that off, but I was having ewcm by CD16 that cycle. This cycle I haven't seen any. My opks have been getting darker and I have been getting the flashing smiley faces (CB advanced digital), but haven't had a peak day/strong positive.

I'm worried that the miscarriage really messed up my body.

ricschick - I have the clear blue advanced digitals. They seem ok. They have 3 levels - negative, high, and peak. I like that about them. When I pull the strip out though I sometimes find the high can look a lot like negative, at least the first day I got a high it did. I have only really started using them this cycle though so I can't say much.

ladyapril - hurray!! Here's hoping for a bfp in a couple of weeks for you!!

Mom15 - I'm sorry. That was me after my miscarriage as well. I was certain I ovulated, until it seemed like I was again, then again. Hopefully next cycle is back to normal for you!

So I just tested and got a strong positive/peak on my opk. Still no ewcm though. I am very confused about what is going on. Oh well, if I ovulate at all that is still a step in the right direction!

Oh that's good you got a positive!! Try not to worry to much about ewcm I don't get very much if any sometimes and it hasn't stopped me from getting pregnant. Good luck!!

Mom15 sorry you didn't seem to ovulate but maybe that is because your levels are still slightly up.

Ladyapril woohoo sounds like your in for a great chance this cycle.

Afm af is leaving the building so the waiting begins.

Thanks ricschick, that makes me feel better. Normally I get more than enough so it's just weird for me.

Hurray for af being on her way out! One step closer to trying again this cycle! Here's hoping it's the one :)

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies. I sort of started spotting heavier again, almost like light bleeding. Who knows what's going on. I can't change it anyway so no reason to get worked up. I'm falling asleep as I'm typing as it is late and we went to the wedding tonight. I'll post more tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->