Looking for TTC buddies

Zoe - I hope you can come to a decision that you are both happy with whenever you are ready! Always feel free to share your thoughts and concerns with us. Hugs 🤗

Afm, I am pretty confident I am actual starting to have a period. My sort of bleeding/spotting is definitely heavier. Still light compared to my regular period, but it has definitely picked up. Funny thing is, today my period would have been due as per ff. I may mark today as light which will make it CD1. Maybe my levels truly are back to normal. Here is to hoping 😊

Fingers crossed for you Mom15! I remember feeling so relieved when af arrived. It was a sign that things were going back to normal, which means so much after experiencing a miscarriage.

You know, another thing I always misunderstood about miscarriages was how long they take to fully resolve. I thought you could miscarry and be pregnant again a few weeks later if you so chose. I suppose that does happen from time to time, but for most of us it take a couple of months for our bodies to get back in gear.

That is so true Karoolia. I said to my husband yesterday. "Imagine women who have back to back miscarriages. An entire year can go by." Of course it all depends on how far you are I think. For example my friend made it to 6weeks and ovulated confirmed by a temprise. So she pretty much had a normal cycle right away, just her O was delayed. It seems the later the miscarriage the longer for your cycle to be normal which makes sense I guess as your hormone levels will be much higher. Hopefully this is my first real bleeding and I can start tracking for O in about 2-3 weeks. I seem to have Oed around Cd20 the last few cycles. I really hope after this bleeding I won't continue to spot. If my levels are below 5 tomorrow I will start my "healthy life" in prep of a hopefully healthy baby. No caffeine, no alcohol (with the exception of one drink a week), as little sugar as possible (no sweet cereal, jelly, adding sugar to drinks etc.) I will drink my "special tea" before and after O. Eat some Brazil nuts for selenium. And maybe do seed cycling. And definitely do. Mayan abdominal massage again. I'm taking a prenatal and b100 complex. Anyone else going a little overboard? Haha

haha, you are definitely going all in! I eat pretty healthy in general. I am a beachbody coach as a bit of a hobby so I am always exercising, eating as clean as possible and trying to help/encourage others so I don't plan to make any changes there. I have added more nuts and hummus to my diet as I read they can help with your lining.

I'm also taking B complex with my pre-natal and vitamin D. I was taking those already as well, but later learned that both can aid in fertility. Maybe that's why I conceived immediately after stopping birth control? I bought some vita, but I haven't taken it yet. I want to wait and see how I do on my own for a little longer.

It sounds like a bigger change than it is. We eat as much organic as possible, I already only have maybe one caffeine drink a week (chai tea), 0-3 alcoholic drinks per week. The sugar is the hardest, I have a sweet tooth for sure. I could def. improve on the workout side. Not doing really anything.

Hi ladies,

How are you all doing? Sorry I haven't posted for ages. Life has been very busy. Hope you're all doing well.

I'm coming towards the end of the TWW. AF is due on Thursday. I don't feel pregnant. Haven't had many symptoms at all. The odd cramp, twinge etc. That's about it.

On Friday I had a bit of pink spotting when I wiped. Just the once. I had a little cry thinking AF was on the way and got really frustrated as it was almost a week early. Then nothing came of it. Saturday I had slight brown spotting when I wiped once and nothing since. Any clue what that's about? I was 11DPO on Friday so too late for IB? Yet too early for AF? I'm so confused!

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up this month after being devastated to get AF last month! I don't really feel pregnant so I don't think this is my month.

Really hope we all get BFPs soon!

Hey MrsD, good to hear from you! I def don't think 11dpo is too late for IB. I don't pay much attention to it because I'm a "chronic spotter". I usually start spotting anywhere from 5-8 dpo. But I have gotten pregnant 3 times (1 cp) so I never count myself out. With DS I had a temp drop at 11 dpo and then a rise so that may have been implantation related. I think on average implantation occurs between 7-12 dpo. Also think about it takes some time for that little blood you had to make it to where the tp can catch it. Anyway I hope this didn't get your hopes up too high, but I think you are def. not out yet :)

Hi MrsD glad to hear from you! I agree with Mom15, that could easily be implantation bleeding. I won't say it definitely is because our bodies are weird and do strange things, but definitely don't count yourself out!

Will be 8dpo tomorrow and will prob start testing even though it's way to early lol.. so I'll keep you gals updated

Looking forward to it lady!

Bleeding has continued to pick up! Calling this a period :) may the countdown begin. I'll update with my hCG results when I get them.

good luck mom15 with the blood draw!!

oh I hope you guys get a bfp this month!!!:hugs:

sorry ive been MIA its been a busy weekend but lovely as we were down the caravan and spent time at the outdoor swimming pool etc it was lovely although im rather burnt lol
Ive a had a little brown spotting yesterday and this morning only when I wipe really we did dtd yesterday morning so wondering if that had anything to do with it?! think it might have been mixed in with a little ewcm but not sure:shrug: im hoping il ov soon! or could it be a sign of ov? I did an opk this morning it was neg but very visable and my wee was very diluted! so im holding my wee now for as long as poss!!:thumbup:

Good luck to everyone testing this week, so exciting!!! I'm 6dpo today so will start testing in 2 days. So far I've had a stuffy nose (one of my pregnancy constants) and extreme clumsiness - last night I was in the laundry room and DH said something so I turned around to look at him...and whacked my head on the doorframe. :dohh:

I have never gotten a + at 8dpo ladyapril but I did get a fairly strong one the morning of 9dpo after having a stark white BFN the evening of 8dpo so it could change quickly for you!

Ugh I can't believe some of the insensitive things people have said to some of you in regards to miscarriage. When I found out I was losing my most recent baby I told a couple of my mom friends (neither of whom have ever miscarried so I guess that was my first mistake) and they were like "you probably should have waited a few months after your chemical to give your body a chance to heal." Gee, thanks for making me feel like it's my fault I'm losing my baby! :growlmad:

ricschick - glad you had a fun weekend! This was actually my first free weekend in a while so I was around a lot, but I was so happy to finally have a few days totally off! We did get out biking which was great (first time this season)!

8DPO here. I have had a lot of mild cramping the last few days and have been very tired. I'm starting to wonder if I should be hopeful? Trying not to get too hopeful though.

So exciting you guys are getting close to the end of your twws!

It is exciting, but this is also when I get a little too obsessive about poas. I swore I would wait then decided to test this morning since I have had so many symptoms. Now I am sitting at work staring at the picture I took. I definitely see something, but I suppose it could just be an evap line.

Will definitely wait until Wednesday to test again. I have a very early morning on Tuesday followed by a long/busy day so at least I won't have a chance to be tempted.

Eek karoolia that is exciting that you see a little something!! A lot of people talk about evap lines but I've never experienced one personally - any line I've gotten, however faint, has always been a BFP - so I am hopeful for you!!

Thanks Fit_Mama! It is super faint, definitely a squinter. I've never had an evap before either, but everyone has been complaining about first response lately (what I used) so I'm nervous to be too optimistic. I would post a picture, but I don't think it's clear enough to bother. Waiting until Wednesday is going to feel like waiting 100 years haha!

I wish you could post a pic :D so I can obsess with you! Like fit_mama said I have never had an evap and any faint line had always turned into sth for me. I'm really not helping with not getting your hopes up, huh!

Haha, no you guys aren't so great with keeping the optimism in check, but I definitely appreciate the support!

Ok, here it is, but I don't think you'll be able to see anything. I can on my phone, but I can't on my computer screen. I darkened it a bit, that might help.

Attachments

• IMG_7157.jpg
    IMG_7157.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79