Looking for TTC buddies

No joke karoolia, I could see that line before I enlarged the picture! Fx it's more clear tomorrow!

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, I had a rough time when af came. Was feeling really down, having nightmares, flashbacks, couldn't sleep and couldn't eat. It was like I'd gone back to immediately after the miscarriage to be honest. So I pretty much hibernated as best I could apart from going to work (too much sick leave to stay home). I'm now feeling a bit better and able to log on again at least.

Karoolia I see it too!

Welcome Zoe, but i'm sorry you find yourself here.

Off to read the last 2 weeks of posts.

Hey loves! Sorry you have been having a rough time :( hope you are feeling better soon.

My levels came back at 15....almost there. Have to go back again in two weeks just to make sure.

Omg karoolia!! I see it clear as day!!! I'm very hopeful for you!!! Xx

Sorry to hear that loves hope your feeling better now, where are you in your cycle now? X

Haha, no you guys aren't so great with keeping the optimism in check, but I definitely appreciate the support!

Ok, here it is, but I don't think you'll be able to see anything. I can on my phone, but I can't on my computer screen. I darkened it a bit, that might help.

I definitely see it!!!! And I am horrible at seeing lines.. I'm so excited,FX for you hun 🤗🤗

Thanks so much ladies! Trying not to get excited, but am definitely hopeful!

Loves cookies - I am so sorry you felt like that. It is totally normal though. It sounds like you timed things great for this cycle though! Fingers crossed!

Mom15 - sorry about your HCG. You're going in the right direction though! Mine really lingered at the end as well.

Thanks karoolia! At least I am definitely having a period and not just annoying spotting. It was somewhat heavy today and a couple of big clots, so things are getting cleaned out in there.
Will you test tomorrow?

Thanks karoolia! At least I am definitely having a period and not just annoying spotting. It was somewhat heavy today and a couple of big clots, so things are getting cleaned out in there.
Will you test tomorrow?

It's a really good sign that you are having a true period. I'm sure your HCG will be down below 5 soon. You might have a higher than normal non-pregnant level that is contributing.

I don't plan to test again until Wednesday morning. I want to give it time for that line to get darker or not. Besides I'm working at a Girl Scout day camp tomorrow, I'll be too busy to think about it!

Alright.....I can hang on a day. Haha. Barely 😜

I know I'm chomping at the bit to find out your test results! Lol.. but you are smart to wait a few days

Ahh karoolia your killing me lol but very smart to wait!!!

Mom15 almost there!! But great your having af my af was heavier than normal to!

Afm just waiting for opk to turn positive! Feel a bit crampy today!

Lady, did you test again?

Ricschick - thank you! I am trying to temp again. I decided to set my alarm for 5.30 every morning and get up to get stuff done before DS wakes up. That way I can also temp accurately. I hope your positive opk isn't far away :)

What everyone else said karoolia - normally I never see anything when people post test pics (maybe cuz I'm on my phone) but I could see your test line clearly without even enlarging the photo!! Fx for tomorrow!!

Don't worry lady, 9dpo is early! Two times now I've consoled myself with a glass of wine after getting a BFN the evening of dpo only to wake up to a BFP the next morning. :dohh:

I'll be testing tomorrow too when I'll be 8dpo. I'm feeling kind of down about it to be honest. Either I'll not be pregnant and will be really upset and freaked out because I always get pregnant right away so I'll think the d&c messed something up, or I will be pregnant and will be really upset and freaked out that I'll have a third loss in a row. :(

And then there is the mom guilt. Maybe those of you with kids can relate. I work 5 days a week full time and have precious little time with DS. I was so ill my last pregnancy (guess my body didn't get the memo that baby wasn't healthy or was in denial about it) that I spent several weekend days basically bedridden losing precious time with DS that I will never get back. And all for a failed pregnancy. I don't know how much more time I'm willing to sacrifice with the child I already have in the hopes of having another when I have no way of knowing how many more times I'll have to get pregnant before one finally sticks.

Sorry for the novel and for being Debbie Downer.

What everyone else said karoolia - normally I never see anything when people post test pics (maybe cuz I'm on my phone) but I could see your test line clearly without even enlarging the photo!! Fx for tomorrow!!

Don't worry lady, 9dpo is early! Two times now I've consoled myself with a glass of wine after getting a BFN the evening of dpo only to wake up to a BFP the next morning. :dohh:

I'll be testing tomorrow too when I'll be 8dpo. I'm feeling kind of down about it to be honest. Either I'll not be pregnant and will be really upset and freaked out because I always get pregnant right away so I'll think the d&c messed something up, or I will be pregnant and will be really upset and freaked out that I'll have a third loss in a row. :(

And then there is the mom guilt. Maybe those of you with kids can relate. I work 5 days a week full time and have precious little time with DS. I was so ill my last pregnancy (guess my body didn't get the memo that baby wasn't healthy or was in denial about it) that I spent several weekend days basically bedridden losing precious time with DS that I will never get back. And all for a failed pregnancy. I don't know how much more time I'm willing to sacrifice with the child I already have in the hopes of having another when I have no way of knowing how many more times I'll have to get pregnant before one finally sticks.

I can totally relate! I am one of those women who gets REALLY sick when I am pregnant.. and with my miscarriage pregnancy, I was so ill a lot of the time I couldn't even get off the couch, and had major mom guilt about not spending enough time on my one child that I do have.. but I would say to you, not to feel guilty hun.. it's not your fault! I would also say not to give up on having another child.. we both had one healthy child, so FX crossed that our dreams will come true and we can have another one.. I'm feeling a bit depressed as well because I don't think I conceived this cycle.. but we aren't out until AF shoes her ugly face

Fit_mama I have exactly the same feelings regarding pregnant/not pregnant.

I also get the mom guilt completely. I've so far been lucky and not been really sick, but I was so tired that I couldn't get up in the nights or mornings when my daughter was shouting for me and then I couldn't play with her and needed lots of daytime naps. Then me being in hospital for 48 hours really upset her. She's only just now getting back to being herself 10 weeks on. I spend time wondering why we're doing this when it could end the same way and upset her routine all over again. I also wonder who we're doing it for as she's not one of these kids that has ever asked for a sibling? If we had a larger extended family (she's the only grandchild on both sides) and my MIL would stop spoiling her against our wishes we probably would like happily ever after as just a family of 3.

LadyApril as others have said 9dpo is still really early, there's still time.

I definitely decided to see the positive side on being able to give my done just a bit more of the one on one attention to add to the mom guilt topic. But I do believe while short term it will be hard on the siblings but long term they will benefit from it. Maybe if you guys focus on what it will mean down the road for your current kids it may take a bit of the guilt feeling away. I think about when they want to go places (camp, whatever) and they will be glad to have a sibling that they know, or when I'm old and they have to deal with that haha it's nice to have a sibling(s). 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->