Looking for TTC buddies

I just have a few minutes before an evening meeting (what a busy day!). So this morning my temp was a little lower, still way above cover line, but lower than yesterday. I have been worrying about it all day. I'm trying to just relax and enjoy the fact that I am likely pregnant (all the symptoms are here this time), but thoughts of chemicals and mcs are floating through my head already.

Will update you guys tomorrow morning :)

I'll read all of today's posts later and get caught up tomorrow as well.

I know only time will make the worry go away. Fx for a stronger line tomorrow!!

Just got done AF so time to start plotting and charting and stuff and hope for my BFP :)

Just got done AF so time to start plotting and charting and stuff and hope for my BFP :)
sorry about AF, but very glad that you remain optimistic about this new cycle!thats what I have been trying to do as well, is just have my " game plan" formulated for the next cycle, in case I don't conceive on current cycle... and to remain optimistic! After all the more cycles that we TTC, the greater our chances of getting a BFP! So fingers crossed for everyone 🙏🏻

Ok ladies, I have attached my test from today and my progression pic.
Confession time: I was really freaked out by my temp dip yesterday (back up today!) so I tested.

I still can't see well on my computer screen, but the pics on my phone look pretty clear to me and in person it was very clear. None of the lines have appeared immediately, but all have been within 3 minutes. All FMU.

I'd like the line to get a little darker, but I think it is looking very good!

Attachments

• IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
  • progression pic.jpg
    progression pic.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations karoolia, I knew it!!! Here's to the first rainbow of the group! :happydance:

Thanks so much for your kinds words lady, cookies and mom. :hugs: Sorry to hear you've had the same struggles but it's nice to know I'm not alone with the mom guilt. Being sicker than a dog with a non-viable pregnancy is so unfair - there should be some kind of law against it.

8dpo over here so I tested. Test looked pretty negative however I could have sworn if I held it at just the right angle, in just the right lighting, that I could see the faintest of shadows, but pretty sure it's probably just an indent where the second line would be if there actually was one and that I'm delusional. Wanted to double check with a FRER but I made DH hide them from me last pregnancy and he managed to hide them so well that now he can't find them :dohh: so I am out of luck.

Fit_mama I definitely know where you are coming from with being freaked out or upset either way. I'm not even 100% confident on this bfp yet and I'm already worrying. If it is any consolation, I think it is normal and we all feel this way after a mc.

Cowgrl I'm glad you are feeling good and ready to tackle this cycle, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is the one for you!

Ladyapril - you may still get your bfp yet. It is still very early days. With my mc I had my first faint positive at 11dpo. I had a stark white negative at 9dpo (didn't test at 10 that time). Don't give up hope! FX.

Hehehe I see we cross posted karoolia so if you didn't see my other post massive congrats to you!! :happydance: :happydance:

AFM I have no willpower and so bought a FRER on the way to work and peed on it with 3MU. It was a faint :bfp: so looks like I'm back on the rollercoaster for pregnancy #5 for however long it lasts.

Woohoo we have our first bfp! Stick baby stick! So happy for you! I know it's hard to let yourself be excited. I know I will be reserved when I get my bfp. But today you are pregnant!

Good to hear from you Cowgirl! Best of luck to you this cycle!!

Fit_Mama looking forward to your test tomorrow. Hope your maybe shadow turns into sth

LOL I am cross posting with everyone this morning!

Mom15 I bought a FRER and it is positive!

Thanks Fit_mama!! And congrats to you! Woo a positive, even if it is faint it is still a positive (I say while wondering about my own haha).

Make sure you get some pictures for us and test again tomorrow (not that you need me to tell you that). Can't wait to see!

I totally understand the roller coaster feel. I am so nervous. I haven't told DH yet. Fertility Friend recommended testing June 30th so he thinks I am waiting until then.

My aunt had 12 miscarriages and no successful pregnancies. I am like her in so many ways so I just worry I'm going to follow in her footsteps. However, my mother also had miscarriages and wound up with two kids so I'm trying to focus on that.

And yes, today I am pregnant. I'm kind of enjoying having it as my own little secret for now.

PICTURE PLEASE Fit_Mama!! So awesome. Congrats. What a great day! my nephew (sisters baby) was born today!!

Please post a pic fitmama, so I can obsess over lol... I had another BFN at 10dpo today.. but I think I still have like 5 days until AF.. so not out yet

Mom15 congrats to you and your sister! Very exciting to have a new little nephew :)

Thx karoolia! I've been obsessing over his cuteness and not letting it get ruined by any negative thoughts of what should/could have been!

Lady I am still hopeful for you!

Hi ladies, I'm new to this board. Ive been on an IUI board on this site, but this week I went from TTC, to Pregnant, to TTC after loss. I miscarried at 5 weeks on Sunday. It was my first pregnancy, and I'm now disillusioned to a BFP. So I figured I'd join you women who have been through the same thing.

I'm glad to hear you all are celebrating a positive, congratulations!

I'm wondering how long yall waited to start trying again? Since it was so early, my DH and I are going to try this cycle. I think its helping me emotionally to focus on an upcoming ovulation, instead of what could have been. Any advice?

Hi emily! I am so sorry about your loss. Even so early, a loss is a loss.

We started trying again two weeks after my D&C, obviously very different situation than you, but the reasoning was the same. It helped me to focus on trying again and to look forward to something more hopeful. Admittedly that cycle was more of a practice run since I don't think I ovulated.

I would say you are probably fine to start trying again. Some women don't even know they were pregnant with a loss that early and would presumably keep trying. Even my OB said the only real reasons to wait are for dating purposes and emotional well being.

As for tips, I guess my best one is to try to be kind to yourself. It's easier said than done. I have gone over a million things in my head that I could have done differently last time. I know my miscarriage wasn't caused by anything I did or didn't do, but the guilt was and still is real and something I have to try to embrace and face. I know it is normal to feel that way and I also know I don't need to let myself be smothered by it.

I should also tell you that there is real fear with trying again. There is nothing I wanted more than a bfp right away, but at the same time I am so very nervous. I think that is also normal. Don't beat yourself up if you have those feelings. This is one situation where the thing you want most can also be the most terrifying thing you can imagine and that is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->