Looking for TTC buddies

Congratulations Karoolia and Fit_Mama!

Hi Emily, i'm sorry for your loss.

You know how I said yesterday that my daughter had never asked for a sibling? Well guess what she's talked nonstop about tonight! My husband is out, so I have no option but to deal with the talk of how she wants a baby to grow in my tummy. She's 4, how does she even know this stuff?!

Edit - I'm reliably informed she's got this idea from Peppa Pig! Shes's recently watched the episode where they talk baby's and George coming from Mummy Pig's tummy. My husband also conveniently got home 2 minutes after she fell asleep. 1hr 45 minutes I was trying to get her to sleep!

Welcome Emily! Sorry for your loss! I'd say trying straight away would be fine too! Fx for you!!

Wow congratulations karoolia and fit-mama!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

April I hope you join them fx!!!

I'm still waiting to ov! Patiently waiting NOT! Lol.

Karoolia congrats :). I see very strong lines.

I got my bfp 9june (8 DPO). Had three losses 8-10 weeks and one chemical and am terrified of another loss! 5 weeks today.

Fitmama, congrats. I am on pregnancy number 6 (one DD, 3 MCs, one chemical). Stick babies, stick :)

Congrats sweetkat! I'm sorry you have had so many losses, that must have been devastating to go through. I am really hoping this is a sticky baby for you!

Hi ladies.
It's lovely catching up on this post and seeing there are now BFPs. Congratulations Karoolia, Fit_Mama and Sweetkat! I'm going to join the club too. I got a BFP with a Clearblue this morning after a really faint line with a cheap test yesterday. So that spotting last week must have been IB. I completely agree with you all. I'm not excited. I don't know what to think?! I'm pleased I am pregnant and have fallen so quickly after the miscarriage. But I'm trying to protect myself incase something goes wrong again. I got pregnant with my daughter 4 months after my first miscarriage. Now I'm pregnant again 4 months after my second miscarriage. I hope it all goes ok but it's a worrying time! I have had pain in my left side so immediately panicked about ectopic! I'm sure it's too early to have ectopic symptoms and I'm just being paranoid. I'll keep an eye on it.
Aah I hate mum guilt!!
So sorry for your loss Emily. You should be ready to try again straight away. Just make sure you're emotionally ready. We tried again quickly after my last miscarriage and it definitely helped us move on and look to the future.
We'll all get there ladies and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations mrsD and sweetkat!!! I'm so pleased for you!
I hope you guys will still stick around!! X

Great news MrsD!
Congrats Sweetkat!
Like ricschick said, please stick around! Would be awesome if we turn this group from ttc to a pregnancy group. Maybe one of you bfp ladies could start a pregnant after loss thread in some time that we can follow and hopefully join soon :) just a thought.
It does suddenly feel like ages away again until I can even try. In shooting for end of August/ beginning of September. If my cycle sticks to around 31 days (o cd20/ 11d lp) then I should O around the 8th of September. Omg now I want to see what my due date would be. Someone please slow me down. It's seeing all the bfps, I love love love seeing them, but it makes me feel in a hurry again to try.

I think I'm just going to pick up a first response test tomorrow, and test on Saturday morning.. if that one is negative then I am just going to give up on testing this month

I'll be sticking around! I'm not sure I'm brace enough to stray a pregnancy thread, but we'll see.

Good luck lady!

MrsD, congrats :). I love seeing the word pregnant and the number of weeks on a test :)

My aim is to make it to week 10, although that has proved tricky the last 4 times. Fingers crossed for 5th time lucky :)

I really hope we can all follow each other's pregnancies and have babies together. February and March rainbows :)

Xxx

Congratulations MrsD and Sweetkat!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Lady April.

I think I really need the weeks to fly by. I want to see more bfps from this group and I need to get through this first tri stage. Or at least get through the first few weeks. I feel a little more optimistic about this pregnancy, but it is so early. Last time I didn't know as early.

I think I really need the weeks to fly by. I want to see more bfps from this group and I need to get through this first tri stage. Or at least get through the first few weeks. I feel a little more optimistic about this pregnancy, but it is so early. Last time I didn't know as early.

I already feel this about first tri and I'm not even there yet. I know what you mean finding out early too. Both times before I haven't tested until my af was late so I was well on the way to being 5 weeks by the time I found out. I'm planning on testing on Sunday/Monday. If I get a bfn I'll be barely 3 weeks pregnant. Those extra two weeks are going to feel like forever I feel. It's not enough to stop me testing though!

I already feel this about first tri and I'm not even there yet. I know what you mean finding out early too. Both times before I haven't tested until my af was late so I was well on the way to being 5 weeks by the time I found out. I'm planning on testing on Sunday/Monday. If I get a bfn I'll be barely 3 weeks pregnant. Those extra two weeks are going to feel like forever I feel. It's not enough to stop me testing though!

Yes! I mean, I'm thrilled that I found out so early, but last time I found out the day I thought af was due and was 12 DPO (I think), it was light though so I waited a few days and tested again. So by the time I even knew for sure I was 4.5 weeks. At that point I felt confident it wasn't a cp at least. And it was nice to cut that much time off the wait for the first appointment.

Yes I'll definitely be sticking around. It's good having people to talk to who know exactly how you are feeling. We are not going to get excited as I want to protect myself from the heartbreak of last time. The first trimester is awful and painfully slow! I'm pleased it's the summer though as there's lots on to keep me distracted. I'm a teacher so it's a very busy time at school. We have a holiday at the end of July, then our daughters 3rd birthday and our wedding anniversary. All that and we're having building work done on the house. I'm hoping I'm going to be so distracted I can't obsess over the pregnancy. Hope there's lots of other BFPs on this group soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->