Looking for TTC buddies

Hoping for you ladyapril!

How are you doing loves_cookies? Is the work on your house coming along? You plan to test at the end of the week right? Fingers crossed for you!

Hoping for you ladyapril!

How are you doing loves_cookies? Is the work on your house coming along? You plan to test at the end of the week right? Fingers crossed for you!

Hi Karoolia

Thank you for asking 😊

I'm planning on either testing on Saturday morning or if I'm feeling particularly good I'll wait until Monday if AF doesn't show on Sunday. Every so often I waver a bit, but I've decided that I don't really want to make the 1st trimester wait any longer than it has to be. I couldn't wait any longer though as my Charing Cross follow up is due on the 2nd and I have to mark on the form if I'm pregnant or not and now I have to get booked back in with health professionals fairly sharpish because of the molar.

The structural problems are finally on the way to getting fixed so everything is getting back on track. Hopefully our new utility room will be completed enough to get the washing machine reconnected next week. Not going to have a kitchen until mid September though! Until then we have our fridge freezer, two bookcases for storage, a microwave and a portable induction ring on the dining room table!

It sounds like you're making do cookies! I can't imagine having to go that long without a kitchen though. When DH was in med school he was required to live in a dorm for the first semester (he went to a Caribbean school, they had odd rules). It was an apartment style with 3 other guys, but the kitchen only had a microwave and one portable burner. He got very good at making microwave meals.

You are right about not wanting the first tri wait to be any long than necessary. DH keeps thinking I'm a week more than I am because I found out so early. Every time he says it I have to correct him and then desperately wish he was right. I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Oh no sorry April xxx

I'm right in the boring stage of my cycle! Hoping the soy works tho and makes me ov sooner!! Fx!!

I'm sorry af showed up lady :(

I should get Af either tomorrow or Thursday. I'm happy that i finally had some days without any spotting. Now I'm hoping the spotting will stop after af instead of continuing all the way to O.

So sorry about AF, April. :hugs:

Mom15, I hope AF rests everything for you and the spotting stops.

So I'm a little confused. I'm on CD 8 today and I'm having all the signs of ovulating. I've had cramps, tons of cm, and my cervix is high, open, and wet. I know the cycle after a miscarriage can be a little messed up, but is it possible it's THAT messed up? I mean, if I ovulated this early, will the egg even be mature enough? :wacko:

Spiffy, it's possible your body is gearing up to ovulate, but still won't for a few days. Do you use OPKs? That might be a good way to check.

My cycle was weird. I didn't get a lot of cm or other ovulation signs, but I was using advanced digital OPKs and started getting "high" readings on CD13 even though I didn't ovulate until CD17. Maybe your body is getting ready to ovulate on CD 12 or 13?

Thanks, Karoolia. I think I did ovulate yesterday, because my cervix is now closed and hard and my cm is creamy. Also, my temperature is higher than it was was yesterday. So either I'll get AF or a BFP in two weeks, or I'll get all the ovulation signs again in about 4 or 5 days, and then I'll know this was a failed attempt to ovulate. I just hate waiting. :wacko:

My other thought was failed attempt. Right after my D&C I had three failed ovulation attempts. Like blazing positive on the OPK attempts, but since it kept happening I'm pretty sure none of them actually happened. My next cycle, the first real cycle post mc was more regular, but still kinda weird in the limited cm. I think MC just really mess with our bodies and it can take a while. That said, I did conceive that cycle so I guess the weirdness didn't get in the way. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, this is my first real cycle after the miscarriage and I was hoping everything would be back to normal, but I guess not. It's encouraging to know that you got pregnant, even with things not being quite normal. :flower:

I agree with Karoolia. And look at my last chart and how many days of ewcm I had. And that was also my first real cycle post mc. So I think while you can get pregnant (see karoolia :) ) o as well as o signs can be different than what you are used to.

Did I tell you guys that my first official appointment is booked now? I see the OB Aug. 15th. I'll be just over 11 weeks assuming everything is going well.

I delayed making the appointment as long as I could because knowing when it is makes me kind of anxious. I saw the baby at 6w 5d and all was well and a good heartbeat so I'm just trying to hold onto that and stay positive.

My husband did check with the doctor that does earlier ultrasounds at his clinic, but he was booked into August so I decided not to do that. Having already had an emergency scan I kinda felt like I already had an early one anyway.

I hope the next three weeks will fly by for you! The great thing is once you have had that appointment you'll almost be in your second tri!
Are you feeling any different this pregnancy?

Thanks Mom15! Ya, I have been. More sickness, although just nausea, no vomiting. I have also been getting a bit of a bloat belly in the evenings. I am taking those as good signs. But I'm scared. I'm in a pregnancy after loss group on here, which is great, but a lot of those ladies have had many losses and I worry I'll be joining them. Trying to stay positive.

I probably shouldn't even be posting in this section anymore, but I really like to keep up with all of you!

Don't you dare go anywhere karoolia!! Glad you've made your appointment!! That will come round in no time!! Have you had anymore spotting? Those are good signs I tend to fill sick while pregnant too! Xx

"Glad" you are feeling more sick, you know what I mean! And as ricschick said, don't you dare!! It makes me hopeful every time I see your name, that soon I will be pregnant again too!

How is everyone else?

Darling, have you had more hCG draws?

I put yesterday down for cd1, although af was super light. As little as I had I could tell though that it is really clotty again. Guessing it will be heavier today. Don't get me wrong I like a light af, but then I get worried that my lining isn't thick enough and that I may have a low progesterone problem. We'll see, I should probably just chill ;). Happy I am on my last cycle before ttc again.

Glad you've got your appointment Karoolia.

Sorry to read that you seem to be having an odd cycle Spiffy. Fingers crossed for a normal cycle for you Mom15.

How are you doing Ricschick? Is it too early to know if the Soy has had a postive impact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->