Looking for TTC buddies

Doing fine thank you, I'm not sure been having a few twinges today and had what looked like shiny cm? Not sure if that would be ewcm or what!?🤔

Thanks ladies! I won't go anywhere :)

Spotting has stopped. It was off and on for almost two weeks, but alwaysbrown and always super light. I didn't let it bother me once I had the scan and knew things were ok. Now I'm just counting down to that appointment.

Mom15 - you're almost ready toTTC again, that's amazing! I'm sure it has felt long to you, but I feel like the time has gone by quickly.

Ricschick I hope the soy helped!

Yeah it is getting pretty close! Af has been light so far which is awesome in that it's easy to deal with and I have had no cramps, of course now I'm worrying of not enough progesterone and too thin of a lining. Maybe I already said that, I just worry my body won't be ready even if I get the green light. Just don't want to go through another mc. It will have been 7months since I got pregnant. Crazy to think I would have had only 2-3 months left in my pregnancy by the time we get to ttc again! In that sense time has flown, although sometimes it seemed to stand still.

Never mind....af is pretty heavy today! So hopefully it means my body is doing everything it should. Has been pretty normal too, just minimal clots. Hoping tomorrow is less and it will be down to spotting by Monday and then the big question is, if the spotting after af will stop. I'm almost getting nervous already that we'll be trying again soon. Like the fear of a repeat miscarriage is becoming more real. I'm sure most of you felt that way.

Mom15 - I don't know if it actually helped, but I did everything I could to help my lining get thick. I ate almonds and hummus like they were going out of style (no idea if it's true, but I read they were good for that) and really focused on exercising daily and going for lots of walks to promote good blood flow.

That said my af was pretty light and I still conceived.

I hope you don't have spotting this time. As for the fear of repeat miscarriage, I suspect that will always be the case. One of my friends suggested waiting until I wasn't scared anymore before trying again. I appreciate where she was coming from, but my first thought was that I would die of old age before all the fear went away. I think it gets better, but I don't think it ever completely goes away.

Thank you for the tips! I have been eating various nuts as I think in general they are pretty healthy and a good snack.
And I agree waiting would not help get rid of any fear at least for me. If anything the past time would make me more anxious.
I know I got time but it feels like the clock is slowly ticking louder and louder. Af has died down alot this evening so hopefully done soon.

So I finally plucked up the courage to take a test!

Attachments

• 20170729_164948-1.jpg
    20170729_164948-1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow cookies umm I'd say that's POSITIVE!! lol. Congratulations!!!
How far along are you? What dpo are you? No denying that one!! Xxxx

I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. I'd say about 14dpo ish.

First bit of anxiety though that 2nd line was visible pretty much instantly, same as it was last time with the molar 😞

Love - I have everything crossed that this is a healthy pregnancy for you!!! Please stick around and keep us posted. What is your next step with the history of your partial molar. Will there be any early testing?

Well I've seen two Dr's in the EPU and one said early scan at 7 weeks to book in directly with them, the other said only on GP referral.

I have to send my follow up sample to Charing Cross on Wednesday which will hopefully let me find out whether my hormone is in normal range (and i'll probably take a little bit of ear bashing for being pregnant as they prefer you don't whilst you're doing follow up). I'll speak to the lovely nurse at the EPU who's be overseeing my care since the diagnosis who has previously been supported and indicated that I could have more than 1 early scan if I needed it for my mental wellbeing. I have pointed out that 7 weeks is fine for ruling out a complete molar but I was discharged last time with what appeared to be a viable pregnancy at 9 weeks last time, so for me a 7 week scan doesn't provide much reassurance.

Loves_cookies, huge congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm amazed that you were able to wait until 14dpo to test! I break down by 8 dpo every time. :dohh: I have everything crossed for you that you get a healthy baby and pregnancy this time. :flower:

As for me, I'm on CD 12, and my fertile signs are coming back, so I think my body attempted and failed to ovulate earlier this week, like some of you suggested. So I'm glad to know that my cycle isn't that messed up. Unfortunately, I woke up with a huge swollen lymph node and a sore throat, so now I'm worried that being sick will push back ovulation. Seems like its always something, right?

I hate when that happens Spiffy! My only anovulatory cycle since tracking was when I got sick. Strangest thing was I had this mini period and I bled on and off for a few days. The bleeding started twice, both times when I took extra strength tylenol. It was weird. Hoping this will be O for you!

Afm, I think my period is winding down. Yesterday was def heavier than today so hopefully by tomorrow it's down to light bleeding. Last cycle before we try....ahhh not sure why I'm freaking out about it so much. I guess experiencing something going wrong changes you! Like I want to be hiding being pregnant until it's safe and a million other thoughts and worries I am having about it. It is just so out of our hands. In a split second everything is decided. Gender, genetics, someone is created who you are responsible for for the rest of your life and at the same time it is decided if it is viable or not (in cases with chromosomal issues), but you won't know right away....it's mind blowing. I think it's called LIFE !
How is everyone?
Darling queen, I'm thinking about you, hope all is well!

So mom15 will you be trying with this ovulation? X

Yes darling queen where are you hope all is ok! X

Cookies, HUGE CONGRATS!!! There is no denying that test!! I'm glad you have a plan for early scans. I totally understand not being reassured by them though. I had my emergency scan just shy of 7 weeks, but I know my last pregnancy made it to 8 weeks no problem so having one at 7 was reassuring, but it didn't make all my worries go away.

I hope everyone else is doing well! I was away the last few days at a family medicine conference/recruitment event with DH. It was busy busy. Made the days go by a little quicker though!

Ricschick - I will skip one more O as doctor has ordered, but I also want to see one full normal cycle. Last cycle I still had so much spotting and a really late O although it seemed my body geared up to it starting cd15. So hopefully this month will be an earlier O. Are you getting any signs yet? Wondering if the soy is making a difference for you.

No sign yet of ovulation but I'm only cd13 so I'm just hoping it will be sooner this cycle x

Bad news, I've not been this sick in years. I've had a fever, a sore throat so painful that I feel like I have glass in my throat, and my lymph nodes are swollen to the size of ping pong balls. :(

Good news, it didn't stop me from ovulating. I'm on CD 14, and I have the worst ovary pain ever (like, it's painful to stand up). So it's good to know my cycle is back to normal.

Ah sorry your sick spiffy but yay for ovulation! That's like me my uterus feels very tender and sore when I ovulate!! Fx you get your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->