Looking for TTC buddies

Sorry you're so sick Spiffy :( If it gives you any hope, one of my friends conceived in the middle of her and her husband both being very sick. There was one day where they both felt good enough to BD and that was all it took.

Sorry to hear Spiffy! Hope you managed to bd anyway!

Down to spotting so far today, so hopefully af is done. Looking forward to tracking for O, just hope it won't be so late again. Down to one O and one Af, hopefully the last for a while, one can dream right!?!

Sorry to read you're so poorly spiffy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Also keeping my fingers crossed for normal cycles for you too Mom15 and Ricschick!

How are you Lady April?

It's fun to think "next month I may be pregnant" :) hope everyone is having a good day!

Spiffy - hope you are feeling better!

CD 9 today.. entering my fertile window soon, I'm throwing out the OPK's this month, so I won't know my exact ovulation date

Good luck Lady! It's good to take a break sometimes from all the tracking :)

Thanks ladies. My throat is still super painful, but my fever is gone and I'm feeling a little better. I had to take a bunch of ibuprofen the past two days because of the fever and the pain, so hopefully that doesn't screw things up for me this cycle, since ibuprofen apparently can inhibit implantation since it's a blood thinner. But I'm only 1 dpo today, so hopefully I'm early enough that I have time to repair any damage.

ladyapril - I agree, sometimes it is nice to take a break from doing everything. I only did OPKs for one cycle, but I know I was a little obsessive about it. DH would say that the flashing smilely faces were haunting him haha.

Spiffy - glad you're feeling a bit better! I think you should be fine in terms of ibuprofen. Implantation wouldn't happen for quite a few days so as long as you stop taking it there is probably no reason to worry.

Mom15 - glad you're getting excited about ttc!!

Glad your feeling bit better spiffy! Fx for this cycle!!
Good luck April I agree taking the stress out can really help! I feel less stressed this cycle just trying to take it less seriously if that's even possible! Lol.
Had quite a dark opk earlier so hopefully il ovulate this week! Don't want it to turn positive today tho as dh is at home tonight ( I'm at the caravan ) so won't be able to dtd until tomorrow! 😱 And last time was Sunday as dh was at home last night too!!

Hopefully you get that positive OPK soon ricschick (but not too soon)! It would be great to see another bfp on this thread!

Isn't it funny how we strive to ovulate soon and then it's but no not today. Haha. Been there done that!

Ricschick, that's how I felt about this cycle. We hadn't DTD since Friday, so even though I felt like crap last night, I managed to get some BD in, so I'm feeling a little bit better about our odds. :haha:

I hope that egg waits until the perfect time to drop!

CD 11 for me today..officially in my fertile window according to my fertility apps.. I did BD on CD 8 and CD10..so obviously hoping to get more in over the next week.. still trying to drop some more weight.. have lost 6 lbs so far

Good luck ladyapril!! That's great on the weight loss!

I have been pretty unhappy with my weight lately. I know I'm 9 weeks pregnant, but I feel like I am gaining more than I should already. Normally I eat really well and exercise daily, but lately my eating has been less than stellar and although I am exercising, it is toned down a bit. I know it's all normal, but I'm not a fan of it at this stage. Just hoping everything goes well and I can say it is all worth it.

Spiffy - how are you feeling? Better, I hope!

I was naughty and bought a 25 pack of IC tests I lol.. I had some good EWCM today.. so hopefully I can get hubby to corporate tonight

Lady - congrats on the weight loss! And I can't wait to see those ic get used :)

Chasing - I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you get your rainbow soon :)

Karoolia - I'm sorry you are struggling with the change of your routine. If it is any help, I went from 160lbs to 198lbs with DS. A year and a half later I was down to 140lbs (I responded very well to nursing, I did zero to lose weight) 6 months after weaning I'm back up to 150lbs. So it's been up and down and up over the last 2 -3 years.

Afm - I'm in the nothing is going on phase of my cycle, but I'm over the moon and happy to report that i do not have any more spotting compared to last cycle where I spotted all the way through O. Hoping for an earlier O. By cd20 would make me happy 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->