Looking for TTC buddies

That's great mom15 hopefully you will have a lovely normal cycle before ttc!!

That's great mom15 hopefully you will have a lovely normal cycle before ttc!!

Thanks ricschick! How are you? Any signs of O?

Had some watery cm so think my bodies doing something. Dh is back today so hopefully it's good timing! Xx

Mom15 that is great news!!! I know the spotting has been frustrating for you. Hopefully this is a sign that your body is fully back on track. Thanks for the pep talk too! I'm just normally very active. I often run online fitness groups to encourage others to exercise and live healthy lifestyles. It is just a bit of a shock to have to tone things down a little.

ricschick I'm glad your timing looks like it is going to work out well!! Hopefully you'll have a bfp in a few weeks :)

Def. Looks like my cycle is back to normal. Of course I am already obsessively checking cm/cp....like 3-4 times a day. I know I'm crazy. Haha.
I can tell DH is stressed about his (no) job situation. It sucks it just puts a damper on the whole ttc thing. I'm not surprised if he has doubts next month and questions whether it is the right time. Although we both said we will eat healthy and quit alcohol for a while and he is sticking to it. Neither of us are big drinkers, but we def have a weekend drink or two usually. I think that's why he was grumpy too cause he didn't have a beer to kick of the weekend. We will see. Hopefully in a month he'll at least have some job leads.

I'm sure a job will turn up. I know how stresssful that can be though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he finds something soon.

You ladies have been quiet lately. Anyone have any news? Any BFP watches starting soon?

Mom15 - has your cycle stayed fairly normal this time?

I'm 7 dpo today, so I'll probably start testing soon. If I see anything, I'll post pics and have you all squint with me. ;)

Yes it has! I'm just in that boring phase of too early to do Opks. We dtd without protection yesterday (gasp). But I'm not worried, I have never Oed before cd16 and I don't think it'll happen this cycle.

Well hoping il ovulate in the next couple of days. I had blood tinged ewcm this morning and a small amount of pink spotting tonight ( but that could be due to dtd) my opks are darker today so hopefully might be positive tomorrow!!

Karoolia how are you?
Mom15 naughty girl lol.

I know, it felt like I was breaking the law. Haha. Of course today my cervix feels puffy and I have the tiniest bit of ewcm. But I always get t for at least 5 days so I'm still not worried. Will probably do an opk on Wednesday just to see what it looks like. Having a hard time temping, cause either I forget or DS wakes up at the wrong time. Will try to be better about it again as I want to catch my temp rise. Hope your opk turns positive soon, ricschick!

Spiffy, can't wait for your tests!!!

I'm CD15 today, don't know how many DPO ( because I chucked my OPK's) or if I have even ovulated yet.. I BD on CD8,CD10,CD11,CD12 so far.. if I had to guess I would say I ovulated on cd13.. (because I had EWCM on cd,11&cd12, and CM has already changed to creamy.. )

You ladies have been quiet lately. Anyone have any news? Any BFP watches starting soon?

Mom15 - has your cycle stayed fairly normal this time?

Hey karoolia, I'm 8 DPO today, so starting the BFP watch shortly! I took Ovidrel to make me ovulate, which gives you a false positive for up to 12 days :dohh: however if it starts getting darker thats a very good sign. Just one more thing to obsess over!

Two cycles ago we had a loss at 5 weeks. So I'm hoping for that "increased fertility after loss" rumor?! Has anyone else heard that?

Hurray emilydee87! A false positive for 12 days though?! Talk about making the TWW even harder. That would drive me nuts. Good luck to you! Hoping you get a true BFP!

Spiffy - You can start testing any day now. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mom15 - breaking rules all over the place! haha. You're probably safe, but if you did conceive now, it wouldn't be that much earlier than planned. Your doctor would just have to deal.

Ricschick I hope you ovulate soon!

As for increased fertility after loss. I have heard that many times, but I have no idea if it is true. My cycle after my D&C was a mess. It lasted 5 weeks and I don't think I ovulated. The cycle immediately after that I conceived. So maybe that was increased fertility? I conceived in one cycle with my miscarriage too so it could just be that I get pregnant easily? I really have no idea.

As for me, I'm ok. It's been a rough time to be honest. My first official scan is a week from today. I am 10+2 today, which is when I had a D&C last time. Still having lots of symptoms so hoping all is well. I have a cold with a pretty bad cough so that has been miserable. And today and tomorrow I am attending/helping out with a visitation and funeral for a friend's 7 month old child who died in a car accident last week. It has been so heartbreaking. I'm not as close to her as others are, but I have tried to do as much as I can. It has been rough for everyone.

Ricschick, sounds like O is just around the corner!

Karoolia, I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time. I think pregnancy after a loss really robs you of a lot of joy and excitement that you normally feel in those first 12 weeks.

As for me, I'm 8 dpo today. I took a test this morning (not true FMU, though, because I had to pee in the middle of the night) and felt like I could see the faintest shadow of something, but it's hard to be sure. I had to tweak it to make the faint line show up better. I have it on countdown to pregnancy if you want to see it:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=691914

Oh karoolia how awful that poor baby and just unbearable for the parents 😢

Thanks ladies. The worst part is that she and her husband were long distance for the last year and a bit. She had moved here from another country to train (she is a doctor). Her husband (also a doctor) was finishing up his own training so he stayed behind. He was due to permanently move to be with them in just a couple of weeks. He is here now of course. My heart is just completely broken for them.

Spiffy - I am TERRIBLE at reading those tests, but I do think I see something. Here's hoping for a darker line soon!! Keep us posted!

Spiffy- I think i see something, keep us updated!.. as for me I am CD16 today .. got another BD in yesterday and today .. not any symptoms going on, besides some strange cramping yesterday.. still waiting on my IC tests to come in the mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->