Looking for TTC buddies

Thanks ladies and good luck to you all too!

We decided to just take some time off from actively trying after the loss. Figured if it happened we'd of course be over the moon but if it didn't well then we wouldn't have that let down (that let down was still there anyway ). So over the summer I waited and waited for AF and it never showed... not pregnant... just messed up hormones (PCOS). So my Dr prescribed Provera (reset button), day 3 of cycle started leterzol and here we are. They confirmed that I had a folicule on the 9th. So I keep hoping and praying but am afraid to test again.

I am CD30 right now.. all my apps say AF will arrive today.. so we shall see.. i have decided not to test unless I am a few days late.. if AF doesn't show by sept 24.. then I will test sept 25

Want2be - good luck!! I'm sorry you have to deal with pcos. I dont have it, but I have had some pretty long cycles before and it sucks, but I have always gotten Af in the end without meds. Oing on cd21 I consider early for me.

Ladyapril - fingers crossed she stays away!!!

Look what I got this morning :happydance::happydance:

Alligator we are in Sync :)

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
YAY Mom15 - that is positive!!! We are totally in sync, maybe a few hours (half a day?!) off of each other. Mine looked like that last night! I'm testing again shortly and I'll keep you posted what I see, if I'm still surging or the surge has ended.

Question about that - they say you O 12-36 hours (ish) from your surge...is that your first surge, like when you first notice a positive OPK (I got a smiley on my digital last night), or is that from when you get a negative after the surge?! So confusing and I want to time it properly.

I'm not exactly sure but I think you got it covered! I know it's hard to relax, but you have probably bd'd twice as much as I have hahaha.

I bet your temp will be up tomorrow which will show you Oed today. I'd say any sperm since Monday has a chance to make it to the egg :)

Ah you are totally right of course..I'm just managing to drive myself bonkers LOL. Thank you. I think today is O day as well! yay!

Perfect thanks rics! Love this community - I'm such a newbie but I know there is someone who will know the answer...so much knowledge!

Good luck ladies!!! Alli and Mom15, enjoy the BD! I think as long as you get it in you're covered.

ladyapril - hoping for you! Also impressed by your willpower!

Want2bmoma - I'm sorry about your loss. It is such a hard thing to go through. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Thanks Karoolia. I feel good about this cycle...I think we've definitely covered it.

Good morning ladies! Well it looks like a repeat of last cycle. No temp rise yet. I think I was so anxious to take my temp I didn't sleep well. Woke up at 2,4.30 and then 5.30am when my alarm went off. Took my temp at 4.30 and 5.30 and both times it was 97.07. So maybe Oday is today. Hoping tomorrow I at least get a 97.4 that used to be my 1dpo temp without fail.
I did have a really vivid dream that wasn't realistic, but at I think about 2dpo I went an got an ultrasound and it showed this full grown baby with hair. I was all freaked out that there was something wrong with the baby because it shouldn't be that big already, but then I was trying to convince myself everything would be fine and I got excited. Haha this is going to be a long tww.

Also my cervix is super high and there is still some ewcm so hoping today is O day. To bd or not to bd....

I mean, unless you're exhausted I don't think an extra BD can ever hurt :)

I would BD Mom15!! DH and I did this morning as I also didn't get my rise (our cycles must just be destined to be linked up!! So strange). I hope we both get a big rise tomorrow!!

It was also super cold in our room last night (but to be fair it was yesterday too). I woke up at like 12am or 1am and put on sweat pants (I usually just sleep in a sleep shirt) because I was so cold! I don't know if that affected it but I was pretty snuggled up under the blankets when my temp alarm went off!

Alligator and Mom15, I might end up being in the TWW with you both, after all. I think I'm going to ovulate early this month (it happens occasionally for me). I have a ton of cm and my cervix is high and open, and also my resting heart rate shot up this morning (it always goes up a day or two before I ovulate). With three of my pregnancies (including my miscarriage), I ovulated early, so I know it doesn't hurt my chnaces, at least. What will hurt my chances, though, is the fact that we haven't DTD in at least 4 days, which is unusual for us. We better fix that tonight! :winkwink:

How interesting, spiffy! I hope you O soon and we can commiserate with each other in the TWW. And certainly a good sign that it seems to mean pregnancy for you. What CD is it for you?

Well last cycle AF showed up on CD31 .... so if she doesn't show up this weekend, I will be highly suspicious and will test on Monday.. I think I ovulate a little late this cycle.. so that's why I'm waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->