Looking for TTC buddies

OH well yes that's totally fair they are expensive!!! I am the worst and would not be able to stop myself from buying more lol.

Wow what patience you have ladyapril! I hope it's worth the wait. Xx

CD32 today.. AF did not show up yesterday.. I will give it one more day.. if AF doesn't show up tomorrow.. then I will test

Can't wait lady!

I got my mild temp rise today, I never get a huge spike so we'll see. For now I'm calling today 1dpo.

Lady, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

CD 10 today for me, more cm and cervix is still high and open and my heart rate went up again today, so I'm expecting to O tomorrow or the next day.

Fx Spiffy, you won't be far behind us then!

My temp went up :) 2dpo

Yay Mom15! Mine went up a touch again today too, staying elevated! Although it was warmer in our room last night and I don’t think I slept well so not sure it’s as accurate as I would like, but still within range I bet.

I'm CD33 today.. AF did not show up yesterday.. so if she doesn't show up today.. then I will be testing in the morning..

Lady, I can't wait for you to test!!!

My resting heart rate went up again, cervix and cm are still fertile, so I'm guessing I'll ovulate today, which will put me only 2 days behind you two. :flower:

ladyapril, I can't wait for your test! Fingers cross AF stays away!

Good luck to everyone entering the TWW!

I took my test in the middle of the day today and I'm pretty sure it was a BFN.. however, I am still waiting on AF to show.. so will just have to wait I guess.. if she doesn't arrive by Friday, I will test again

Ahh sorry ladyapril hopefully you ovulated a bit later that's all. Xx

Im sorry Lady! Fx o was delayed and you will get your bfp Friday!

My temp went up nice and high :) I'm almost glad it's Monday as a busy week will make the time go by faster. I'm very happy though that it didn't take 5 days to get my high temp though. Hopefully that means my progesterone is nice and high due to a healthy and strong egg!

Yikes, I'm now on CD34.. still waiting on either AF or a BFP.. this is going to drive me bonkers

I'm out AF just got me, it's disappointing.. but not surprising..I'm thinking about trying vitex next month.. as my cycles have been getting more irregular last couple of months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->