Looking for TTC buddies

So sorry, ladyapril! :( Fingers crossed next month is your month. :hugs:

So I woke up with strong ovulation cramps early this month, so today is O day. I'm on CD 12, which is the day I conceived my angel baby and a few of my living ones, so its been a lucky day for me in the past, so we'll see!

Mom15 and Alligator, turns out I'll be 3 days behind you, but it's still pretty close. Hopefully the TWW goes quickly for all of us. :flower:

So sorry Lady! I have had only positive experiences with Vitex. It seems to regulate my cycle and bring O forward.

Spiffy - yay for O day :).

Sorry ladyapril!! Fx for next cycle xxx

Good luck in the tww girls!! Xx

Oh darn, I'm sorry ladyapril :( that's frustrating.

Spiffy - yay! Hope you catch that egg!

Hi everyone - I am currently in 30 CD, 7 DPO, O'ed on 23 CD, AF is 3 days late. The suspense is killing me! I mc last month so it threw off my cycle. I O'ed very late as a result. My temp is still rising at peaked at 98 and hasn't dropped. Good signs or just late AF?

How long is your LP usually, Me0w?? I would imagine with the MC and later O, that likely AF isn't yet actually due for a couple of days. Your LP rarely fluctuates that much, so if you usually have a 13 day LP (the length from ovulation to AF), I would say that AF isn't actually due for you for another 5 days. I know how much it sucks after a MC, my first cycle was all over as it took much longer to O than usual, but my LP was 13 days post O.

Alligator - I don't know my typical LP since I've only previously tracked AF, my first try I was able to get pregnant but was short lived. My AF is very consistent before MC, so maybe it was around 13 day of LP. It would make sense if my AF is 5 days delayed since I have no symptoms at all.

It would be highly unusual (like, almost unheard of) to have an LP that short, so I am quite certain your body was just a bit thrown off from the MC. It can take awhile particularly if you were more than 5-6 along, for the pregnancy hormone to clear your system, and you likely won't ovulate until that happens (or until it's very low). I was 8.5 weeks and it took 2.5 weeks for my body to reset and I ovulated a week later, then got my period 13 days after that. I hope AF is just delayed for you, or that she doesn't show up at all! But I wouldn't be concerned about negative tests just yet at only 7dpo. Implantation occurs between 6-10 DPO I've read, so even if you implanted early it would take time for the hormone to build up! I would test again (if you want) around 10dpo, but keep in mind implantation may have just occurred then as well. Plenty of time for a BFP!

So sorry ladyapril. I have only heard good things about vitex. I have some sitting in my bathroom cupboard that I was going to try if we hadn't conceived. Here's hoping this is your lucky cycle!

A few more days and this thread is going to get a lot busier again with a few of us starting to test.....5 dpo and dragging.

Mom15 - tell me about it! 5dpo as well (as you know) and I'm going nuts over here.

Anything going on with you? I've noticed a ton of creamy, milky, white CM. Some uncharacteristic acne. I had a few cramps this am (briefly, felt like AF cramps honestly...now the area just feels...tender? Not sure how to describe it. Not crampy, exactly...just like I'm aware of my uterus haha...if that makes any sense). Breast twinges particularly later in the day and they feel fuller. I know this could all be normal progesterone stuff but just making note!

Hi Ladies!
Been thinking of you all and taking a little break as I wait for my dr visit tomorrow. Aaack
LadyApril, so sorry. But, hoping October is the month for you!
Good luck to all of you ladies in the tww!
I will let you all know the outcome when I find out. Still getting BFPs and it has now been 6 weeks since we lost our daughter. Either way, it will be good to know what is happening with my body!

Fx for you elmum. Can't wait for your update. I hope it's good news!

Had my scan today and we saw a heartbeat! I'm so relieved!!

Good luck elmum xxx

Good luck mom15 and alligator, alligator your symptoms sounds promising!! Fx

rics how wonderful!!! Must be so relieved to see that little bub's heart beating away. Congrats to you! Also I love you new picture, beautiful! <3

And thank you...I am very hopeful!

Rics - awesome news!!!

Elmum - hope you get answers at your appointment tomorrow!

Alligator - suddenly feeling super tired today, but not reading too much into it. Haven't really felt anything in the uterus area. I didn't even have any twinges during o. But I know what you mean by "feeling" your uterus. The only thing I have noticed is my usual sore areas in my back seem to be flaring up. I feel overall achy/old haha. Oh and these tiny bumps on my face that I can feel but hardly see. Glad the day is almost over. I used to be crampy on 6dpo in the pst for some reason. Wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Interesting! I'm super eager for tomorrow too...hoping my temp stays up high and we'll see what if anything I start noticing.

I'm quite tired today but I was up early and it just feels like a very long week haha. I had some significant O pain this cycle as well but these cramps feel different (O pain was sharp and stabby on the sides and the cramps are very much similar to AF cramps - they've come back a little this afternoon off and on too). We shall see what becomes of it...I sure know what I HOPE it is :)

Rics, I'm so glad your scan went well! :happydance:

Elmum, I sure hope you get good news at your appointment.

Mom15 and Alligator, your symptoms all sound promising!

I'm on 2 dpo, and it's going to be a long wait until 17 dpo to test (since I'm trying to be good and wait until AF is late). I've had to pee like crazy all day today, and I know it's too early to be pregnancy related, but it's definitely odd, seeing as I've actually been drinking less water than normal today. I have my BFP symptoms recorded from all my pregnancies, and with DS#1, I had to pee a lot starting right after ovulation, so I guess you never know.

Well that is certainly interesting spiffy!!! Fx it’s a good sign for you. I know I’m new to this but I honestly believe that some symptoms you can notice straight away. Who knows why but something, your biology or your cells or whatever, knows if/when you’ve conceived, even if it’s only a couple dpo. I have no scientific background for that obviously but I feel like your body knows on some level and there’s a chance some symptoms are a sign of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->