Looking for TTC buddies

Rics! Wonderful news!!

Spiffy, I agree with Alligator. Sometimes things happen faster than they are "technically" supposed to. And the body just knows.

Mom, Spiffy and Alligator: fx for you all that this time will fly by! The symptoms sound promising!

Well, there is an immuno-suppressant protein that's released as soon as conception happens called EPF, which tells the body's immune system not to attack the embryo as it travels through the fallopian tubes. So my theory is that people who are very in tune with their bodies can sense the subtle effects of EPF. But like you, Alligator, I'm not a scientist! :winkwink:

Spiffy that totally makes sense to me (also why can't they develop a test that tracks for that!? Come on scientists figure it out!!). I feel like I've always been rather in tune with what goes on down there. Since I first got my period I could often feel O pain and just felt like I knew what was going on. My last pregnancy I just knew...people told me I was crazy and those symptoms were PMS but I just knew...and I was right.

Spiffy- that is sooo interesting and makes total sense! I'm sure they will develop a test to track that immune response! They probably will develop the test once we are all done TTC! 😂

Haha, when our kids are grown up they'll be able to find out they're pregnant 24 hours after conception, and we'll be sitting there saying, "Back in MY day, we had to wait almost 2 weeks to find out!" :rofl:

That's so funny spiffy!

7dpo tomorrow. May or may not test at 8dpo. Anyone here ever had a line at 8dpo that turned into a bfp? Surely one of you has tested that early before right?!?

Mom15 if you test at 8dpo there is no way I can wait til 9!!!!

Haha we should have a poas video conference. Alli and mom rainbow testing! Haha. I don't know part of me wants to start so early that I can see when I first get a pos. If I get it this cycle. Then I think what does it matter and I'm being crazy. With my mc cycle I tested at 10dpo with fmu and got a line, that same afternoon I had an hCG draw and it was 21. So the test did great at picking that up, but I will always wonder if I would have seen a squinter at 9dpo. I'll keep you posted on what I will do!

Mom15, not to encourage you to test early, but I got my BFP this time around at 8DPO. It was pretty faint, but I think I shared the picture here and everyone could see it so I guess it wasn't that faint. I didn't really trust it for a few more days when it got a lot darker.

I hadn't planned to test that early, but I just felt like I was pregnant. The line didn't show up immediately (it was within timeline, but took 2-3 mins instead of instant). I remember actually feeling surprised when I didn't see anything at first, then it showed up and I thought "well, that makes more sense" haha.

I should add, it was no longer a squinter at 9DPO, but took until 13DPO for the test line to be as dark/solid as the control line. And yes, I did just look back at my saved test pictures cause I'm weird like that.

Mom15, this was my 8 dpo test for DS#2, so yes! You can definitely get a BFP that early! (With DS#3 I didn't get a squinter until 10 dpo, though, and I totally thought I was out, lol).

Attachments

• 8 dpo afternoon.jpg
    8 dpo afternoon.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
It's so funny how each pregnancy is different in the same woman!

I will probably cave and test tomorrow at 8dpo but I am going to do my best to be strong. I just have a feeling about this cycle...I don't want that to be wishful thinking and be totally crushed, but I can't help it...

Alligator, I'm in the same boat. I have a good feeling this month, but I'm trying to stay neutral about it in case I'm wrong. Hopefully we're both right!

I’ll be sure to post this weekend! I am hoping to get through tomorrow and not test...my goal was 9dpo which is still early!!

Hi ladies!
So, my bloodwork showed that my hcg levels seem too low for how many weeks pregnant I should be now. Not a great sign for the viability of this pregnancy. However, we will do another blood draw on Monday and they've scheduled an ultrasound to verify what I've been pretty sure of for a little while...so, not great news. But, I am doing okay with it. Probably will confirm that there was a new pregnancy that didn't take. So, I'll be back to TTC as soon as we can. I will definitely make sure my hcg levels have returned to 0 before TTC again. I want to be excited the next time I have a BFP.
Can't wait to see you tests, Alli and Spiffy!

Sorry to hear that, Elmum. It does sound like you have a positive outlook about this, which is awesome! I can’t relate to your later term loss, but I can relate to miscarriage and positive tests many weeks later, leading to confusion and frustration and sadness. Hugs to you.

It's so funny how each pregnancy is different in the same woman!

I will probably cave and test tomorrow at 8dpo but I am going to do my best to be strong. I just have a feeling about this cycle...I don't want that to be wishful thinking and be totally crushed, but I can't help it...

Alli- I'm gonna be 15dpo tomorrow (fx af stays far away, doesn't feel like she's lurking but it's anyone’s guess! We'll see what nature is up to this cycle) and I STILL feel insanely nervous to test. Like part of me feels like I shouldn't even test since it's our first month ttc, and most likely I will get a bfn and I don't want to get my hopes up....I'm 31, never been pregnant, and this journey felt lonely (as far as a community of women to talk to) until yesterday when I found you wonderful ladies! I'm not the only one obsessing, Yay!!!! FX for EVERYONE and baby dust everywhere!

Good luck thencomesbebe! We are the same age!! Good luck to you. Xx

Oh ladies how can we hold off now. Haha. Thanks for sharing Karoolia and spiffy :)
I decided to test in the morning, so you are welcome. I will post a pic for you to satisfy your stick addiction. This is coming from a fellow addict. :D. I'm a realistic person and know how early it is and I am so happy to be ttc again I'm not going to be devestated if it isn't my cycle just happy we are back in the game. Now that attitude will change should things not work out within a few cycles. So as usual I started to spot this evening. Hate it, happens every cycle, doesn't mean I'm out, but it's just annoying. Alright going to sleep now. See you all in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->