Looking for TTC buddies

Oh elmum I'm sorry I totally spaced out replying to your update. I'm sorry that things don't look good. Keep us posted on any updates. Your rainbow will be here one day, just hang on to that thought!! :hugs:

Elmum sorry it wasn't better news!! I hope there just slow rising and your result next will be more encouraging xx

Good luck Bebe! When will you test? X

Can't wait to see your test mom15!! Xx

Elmum sorry it wasn't better news!! I hope there just slow rising and your result next will be more encouraging xx

Good luck Bebe! When will you test? X

Can't wait to see your test mom15!! Xx

Thanks Ris! Testing tomorrow! fx af stays far far away from me, but I'm starting to get mixed messages from my uterus, this doesn't feel like any af I've ever had before, but who knows?

Alright ladies, here is my shiny white test! To be continued...it doesn't bring me down or anything. I am though very frustrated because the spotting has picked up quite a bit. I had a clot this morning between the size of a large pea and a dime. Wtf I'm 8dpo?!? I've dealt with spotting my whole life although the majority of it I was on hormonal bc. And usually it is brown tinged cm and brown chunky stuff a day or so before af but at 8dpo? It just makes it hard to stay positive and not to wonder why this is happening.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
It will def be a conversation I will have, but besides testing for progesterone I don't know what else there could be done.

And your temp shot up again Mom15... so strange. I’m sorry this is so frustrating for you.

Yeah, I was excited about my temp. Not the most accurate temping I have ever done. Was going to sleep in my usual (just underwear with a sheet and a really light cotton blanket) but is got colder outside and I had this other blanket by my bed and grabbed it because I was just too cold. Then woke up at 4.15 and just felt comfortable. No sweating and it was 98.01. Took off extra blanket and temped again at 5.22am and it was 98.02. So first temp too early with extra blanket and second after only an 1h of sleep. But if af was truly to arrive in a day I think it wouldn't have been that high. Fx

I agree - if you usually see a drop before AF I would expect it to be a little bit lower, especially given you weren’t hot or cold when temping. It’s so tough in the fall! One night I’m hot the next I’m cold. Make up your mind, weather!

Mom15, Sounds like the right time to be implantation spotting! And if you did just inplant, that would also explain your temp going up. I have my fingers crossed!

Elmum, I'm sorry you didn't get good news. :hugs:

Alligator, are you waiting until tomorrow to test?

5 dpo for me, and I'm being plagued with headaches, but not much else.

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Spiffy yes! I’ll test in the morning tomorrow. I need to be more thrifty with my FRER. One a day!

I may test with an IC... once I see a positive on that I’ll know it’s real, but I know it’s quite early for that still. Fx!!

Kansas if you've had negative hpt i would of thought it's a late period. Xx

This mornings test at 9dpo. Maybe a shadow??

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
I see it, Mom15! Eeek! :D

Alligator, did you test????

I'm 6 dpo now and I just took my temperature for fun and it shows that I have a low fever, even though I feel fine. Other than that, no symptoms.

When (if you are) will you test Spiffy? About your temp sounds like a good confirmation that you are in your tww.

I did test and it was nearly negative :( maybe a squinter. Not sure what that means. I’m pretty down and feeling out but my breasts are quite sore and tender today. And I woke up feeling a bit nauseous.

This is such a rollercoaster and a disaster.

Kansas- very similar thing happened to me recently. I had a very regular cycle, and then DH and I started road cycling together, started weight training, we have been travelling a lot, plus I'm in grad school and totally stressed. Cycle went from 28 days on the nose to 31-34 days! Doc said it's not out of the ordinary but I had everything checked out just in case! Hope this helps <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->