Looking for TTC buddies

Alli, been thinking of you! Hang onto hope!!! I am def feeling that rollercoaster ride! Fx your sticky little bean will be here soon!!! <3

Mom15, since I can't temp in the morning (because of irregular wake up times) I temp sometimes during the day, after sitting still for a while. It's always 98.2 post-ovulation, and 99.7 after ovulation. When I took my temp today it was 100.4, so quite a bit higher than usual. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but it's different, and that's a good sign, usually.

Alligator, did you take a pic so we can squint too?

I only have one test, so I'm going to try really hard to wait until AF is late to test, but I'm not sure I'll make it. :haha:

Didn’t take a pic this morning as I was so sad and angry at what I saw (barely saw!) myself, compared to yesterday’s test. We will see what tomorrow brings!

Your temp does sound promising!!

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies testing!

Mom15 - have you tested again?

Alligator - you're still early so don't count yourself out yet.

Spiffy - I could never make it. Stretch our food for an extra week to avoid going grocery shopping? No problem. Not take a test until it was time? Nope, out the door buying more tests every time.

Yep, I totally caved and bought a few more tests. :haha: But since they're FRERs, I'm going to try and wait until at least 10 dpo.

Mom15, you're killing us with anticipation after that test yesterday!

Sorry...too many threads to update. Haha. Will attach my progression pic :)

My phone is acting up it won’t go to the desktop version. And now DS is not letting me do anything. I will post when he is asleep. In the meantime you can find my pic in the October test thread.

Loving it Mom15....fx it's a sticky bean!

I've started lighting spotting brown/tan/cm...hard to tell but it's quite light, I put a pantyliner on this AM as I noticed it after I got out of the shower and didn't want a mess. It looked like it went from tan, to darker brown, back to creamy/milky CM, all in a few hours from what I could see on the liner.

I'm a bit crampy but nothing awful, however it makes me think like AF is coming early (I'm 10dpo) because this is what happened last cycle. Some light spotting, light cramps, then full on AF the next day and horrific cramping (so bad I had to go home from work, in tears I was in so much pain). So I hope it's just implantation bleeding but I am fearful it's AF come early, and my cycle is now a mess. This would only be day 25 of the cycle and like a 10 day LP, if it is AF arriving early. Not impressed.

Mom15, that's great progression! Yay! :happydance:

Alligator, fingers crossed it's just implantation bleeding!

Thanks ladies. I still can’t get the desktop version to work it just goes back to mobile. Even after restarting phone.
Going for hCG this afternoon :) will update results ASAP probably get them tomorrow.

Looks very promising Mom15!! Can't wait for your update!

It’s finally working again. Making up for the no-show of a pic this morning. 10dpo this afternoon. No hold and no reducing in liquids. Could have probably been darker had I had a hold and no liquids.

I’m trying to use up all my ic instead of saving them in case something goes wrong. Don’t want to jinx myself. I’m already feeling funky so a lot stronger earlier symptoms than with the mc. So that has me excited.

Attachments

• 7A49312C-73B1-42F2-8D10-D44ED308C5D1.jpg
    7A49312C-73B1-42F2-8D10-D44ED308C5D1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
Alligator, fx that you are having implantation spotting. I always cramp like a period early in pregnancy. Thinking of all of you who are testing!

Mom15, that's looking great! I'm so glad that after all your months of waiting to TTC, you were rewarded with a BFP on the first try!

Thank you ladies!

And yes spiffy, it’s great to know that at least we don’t struggle to conceive.

More clots tonight. Dark red. Ugh EVERY TIME I get pregnant. I guess I should be used to it now, but I can’t help wondering in the back of my mind if it’s going to cause another mc.

Just took my temp and it was at 98.5. It’s always a bit higher before I fall asleep but this is quite high so really hoping I see a higher temp again. My chart looks very similar to the one I had with DS. With his my temp dropped to 97.3 at 11dpo and then was back up to 97.7. So fx.

Thanks Rics!

Temp is back up although had a night with lots of waking up. DS woke up at 3am and slept in our bed. So needless to say my temp may have been up due to that.

HCG was 25 yesterday. That is 4 points higher than last time at the same dpo both about 4pm in the afternoon. Will go back on Monday for a repeat draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->