Looking for TTC buddies

Sounds like good news Mom15 - fx your next draw shows a big increase!

I hope that your next draw helps you feel less nervous about the spotting and the clots. :hugs: Your temp and your hcg and your symptoms all seem really good for how early you are, though! :flower:

I'm 8 dpo and thanks to the fact that I only have FRERs, I'm actually not tempted to test at all. :haha: Plus, I think I've decided to wait to test until I see a good rise in my resting heart rate. With my last pregnancy, that happened around 10/11 dpo. I'll attach a picture, so you see what I'm talking about. It looked very similar to a triphastic temp chart, with an implantation dip and everything. The second picture was a non-pregnant cycle so you can see the difference.

So if I see my heart rate shoot up like that again, I'll test.

Attachments

• 20171003_111256.jpg
    20171003_111256.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20171003-111623.jpg
    Screenshot_20171003-111623.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
Yay Mom15!!! So excited for you :happydance:

I'm sorry the spotting has you nervous. Absolutely understandable. If that is normal for you I wouldn't worry too much though. Something that really helped me was staying super in tune with my body and noticing differences between this pregnancy and the miscarriage. I know every pregnancy is different and symptoms don't really mean much, but it just comforted me to think "oh, I feel this more than last time" or "I don't have that same nagging worry" or whatever. Finding differences gave me evidence that I could be hopeful, if that makes sense.

Hi ladies!
So, I finally got some clear answers and am hopeful as we continue TTC after the loss we suffered in August.
AF arrived today. 7 weeks exactly from our miscarriage at 17 weeks.
My HCG levels didn’t drop completely in 7 weeks! I was at a 9 yesterday (which was a drop since Thursday) and AF today. So, maybe they dropped below 5 today?
Either way, I’m thankful that this wasn’t a new pregnancy, because my levels were so low, making another miscarriage likely.
My levels will HOPEFULLY go low enough where I can test this cycle and be excited if and when I get a BFP.
I appreciate you all listening. And am here to support you!
Fx for lots of baby dust !!

Elmum - I’m sorry your levels didn’t drop! How frustrating, in 7 weeks, to still have it! I suspect I may still have some too as I got vvvvvvfl on FRER again this month that don’t get darker (or get lighter than darker - so annoying). Fx for this next cycle for you! Xx

Elmum - glad you got some answers, I think I wrote in an earlier post that it took that long for my body to have hCG levels below 5. In fact my last draw was a 6, punch in the face. By my doc had mercy with me and called it good. I O’ed about a week after that so just like you 7 weeks after the mc I had a level above 5 even if barely. I’m glad you get a fresh start. My doctor had advised to wait two month after my levels were below 5 and it was torture, but I also felt really good about this cycle right from the start. I could tell my temps were much more balanced and I got a nice rise where as the two previous cycles my charts weren’t that great. I can’t blame you if you want to try right away, but be aware your body may still be trying to balance your hormones. I wish you all the best though and hope your rainbow will be here soon!

Alli - I hope by some miracle that your temp will be back up tomorrow. I’m so sorry this has been such a rollercoaster and I hope you get answers soon! :hugs: from your cycle buddy :hugs:

Elmum I'm so glad your out of limbo! As much as it's disappointing that af came I myself felt relieved that it was a fresh start if that makes sense?? I really hope your rainbow comes very soon. Xxx

Elmum - like the others I'm sorry you didn't have a new pregnancy, but I have to agree that I felt relieved as well to start fresh and hope you do as well. I think I was 6 weeks exactly from D&C to af starting, but my pregnancy had ended at least a week if not two before I had the D&C so 7 weeks sounds right on by my experience. Here's hoping for a rainbow baby soon for you and everyone!

Elmum, I'm so glad you got some answers, even though it wasn't a new pregnancy. :hugs:

Alligator, your temp came back up!!!

Alli - your temp is up ahhh! I know the bfn’s are disheartening but maybe you truly did implant late.

Spiffy - how many dpo are you? When would af be due?

I'm 9 dpo today, and AF isn't due for another week, at 16 dpo. I'm feeling kind of discouraged today, but if I feel more optimistic tomorrow, I'll test.

Alli - your temp is up ahhh! I know the bfn’s are disheartening but maybe you truly did implant late.

Spiffy - how many dpo are you? When would af be due?

I just don't feel right, so I decided to go to the dollar store and pick up a few cheap tests so I feel less guilty about using them. I took this test after a 2 hour afternoon hold. I don't know how well you can see it in the picture, but there's a very obvious line in real life, and it showed up in the time limit. I'll be double checking with a FRER this afternoon after I hold my pee for a bit.

Attachments

• PSX_20171004_131017_opt.jpg
    PSX_20171004_131017_opt.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Spiffy I think I see what you're seeing there - Fx for you!!!

My temp DID come up! Not sure what's going on. I was up an hour and a half earlier than usual (my body just woke me up at that time as I had to be up about 30-45 mins earlier than usual and I think I was anxious about it) so I temped then and got 97.70...when I 'woke up' after a cat nap an hour or so later, closer to my usual time, it was 98.09. I entered my temp into a site that adjusts you BBT based on wakeup time at hot 97.98 so I put that in for today, to account for the much earlier wake up. Either way, a rise back up!

I've been feeling some on/off cramps all day and can't tell if it's weird digestion issues or AF...it feels a bit different than AF but similar at the same time (hard to describe I know). Hopefully it doesn't mean AF is on the way, I'm still getting loads of milky/creamy CM...nothing to do but wait. 12dpo today and FF says AF is due tomorrow, but based off my pre-MC cycles, I would expect Friday or Saturday to be the more likely date. So, who knows!

I think I will test with an IC tonight.

It’s undeniably there Spiffy!!!

I have one frer. I have only ever used a frer at 15 dpo. With DS I waited that long to test which meant af was 3 days late. Not sure what was wrong with me waiting this long to test. lol. I know I hadn’t discovered bnb yet. So for fun I always do a frer at 15dpo :).

I saw my progesterone is only at 9.54 at 10dpo. Trying not to freak out about that. It was 10.5 with my mc also at 10dpo. But my symptoms are so much stronger so I’m hoping with all I have that it is staying in there. Af would have been due today and she stayed away. :)

Mom15, I waited until 5.5 weeks to test with my first. The test line used almost all the dye. :haha: Oh to be that relaxed again. :winkwink:

As for the numbers from your draw, think of it this way: would you be worried if you didn't know? If not, then try not to stress! AF is nowhere in sight, you've got symptoms, and your tests have been great. I know it's not easy after a miscarriage, but this pregnancy has the same chance to succeed as any other. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->