Looking for TTC buddies

Thanks spiffy! You are right. Sometimes we have too much data to get stressed out. DH has been saying I am pregnant since 1dpo. Of course he couldn’t have known. He started calling “her” Esmeralda. The name has totally grown on me. Baby Esmie :). I am very thrilled about how we stopped bd’ing two days before O to sway girl. I really don’t care if I have another boy, I will love whoever will be this child. but I like the feeling that I did what I could to influence destiny. Lol.

Mom15, that's an adorable name! We're also hoping for pink this time around, and I like that we did what we could. :flower:

The results are in! Definitely preggo! (By the way, I'm impressed with the dollar store test, it's just as obvious as the FRER!)

Attachments

• 20171004_164355.jpg
    20171004_164355.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PSX_20171004_164740.jpg
    PSX_20171004_164740.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
Isn’t it? We may have to stick with it if it’s a girl. Staying team yellow though, but this time I want to have names picked for sure. With our first we were unsure to the last minute. Too stressful.

Alli - I really hope you will see a line tonight or tomorrow! Your chart looks like mine in the sense that your temp dipped and then went back up.

So I just looked at the calendar and if all goes well I will be 12 weeks on Dec first, my angel’s due date who I miscarried at 12 weeks exactly. Feels like closure in a way like this one hopefully picks up where the last one had to leave me.

How sweet is that mom15.. sometimes the universe gets it right. Yay!

Love the name Esmie! ��
We swayed for a Girl last time focusing mainly on timing and it worked. Fx

Spiffy! Yay for your BFP!!!

Damn Spiffy you wasted no time on that ticker!!! Love that you are not afraid to put it up. I need to switch my chart out with one. Ok so now I almost started crying. With the last one my ticker had a little pumpkin as I thought the baby would be early and would come around thanksgiving. I had forgotten about that ticker. This last Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch and got 4 pumpkins including one for baby Esmie. It just now occurred to me that I called my angel “pumpkin”. So many signs :angel:

So many signs Mom15! That is just beautiful.

The last few days I’ve seen references to rainbows (in totally unrelated to rainbow baby places). A friend posted a photo of her little one in a rainbow tutu, a colleague posted a photo of rainbows appearing in her house because of her windows and the light, and today I saw a Snapchat story that included a rainbow bath bomb. I know I’m being crazy but 3 signs, of rainbows!!!

Mom15 and Alligator, it is strange how sometimes signs like that happen. A few days after I ovulated, I found myself asking my daughter what she would think if we had another baby. It's like I just knew this time (that didn't stop me from doubting myself a lot, though).

Yep, I put up a ticker right away this time, because I decided that, whatever the future holds, I'm going to celebrate this baby. I'm going to try not to let fear overshadow the love I already feel for this little one. <3

I got my ticker. So June was the most recent name that we talked about before this pregnancy happened. Now I am due in June. It’s starting to sound like I am making these things up but I’m convinced this one is meant to be!

And yes i know it’s a ladybug, they didn’t have a junebug ;)

Spiffy congratulations I'm so happy for all of you!!! Hopefully alligator you won't be far behind!! Xx

Alli~ I am LOVING the signs and the dreams!!! Rainbows also symbolize hope, new beginnings, fulfillment of your heart's desire <3

Love that tickers ladies!! Celebrate those little beans, every day!!

Thanks rics! How are you feeling?

Bebe - right? I feel like I’m not making these up and they are coincidences... but maybe I’m paying more attention to everything rainbow related lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->