Looking for TTC buddies

Spiffy, I love that I can just look at your ticker to see what size my baby is :). Wonder if there is a June due date group yet?

Mom15, I found it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2447737-june-jewels-2018-a.html

Yes - bfn this morning on an IC. Squinter line on FRER but I got those like 6 days ago and nothing came of that either. I won’t believe it until it’s dark and a clear positive; and I see SOMETHING on an IC. FF says AF due today, which makes sense based off last LP, but no sign so far. Usual cycle length for me, pre MC, is 28-29 days so that would put AF as due Friday or Saturday. Basically every time I go to the washroom I’m expecting to see it.

Alligator, I'm so sorry about the BFN. :( High temps and no AF are still good signs, though. :hugs:

Okay, here's the progression from yesterday's test to today. :flower:

Attachments

• 20171005_120826.jpg
    20171005_120826.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
Oh my goodness! So much good news! The site wouldn't let me log in yesterday so I couldn't see any pictures or comment most of the day. Then I was too busy at work this morning.

Congrats ladies!!!! Spiffy and Mom15 I am SO HAPPY for both of you!! I love that you already have your tickers up. As you know, I just couldn't for a long time, but I still 100% think that every baby should be celebrated as much as possible.

Alligator I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

And to all, I love all the signs you are seeing/noticing. I think it is wonderful. For me, I just felt different with this pregnancy and took it as a good sign, but we did have one cool thing. I have probably mentioned it. DH's father was born on 01/01 (Jan. 1st), DH was born 02/02 (Feb. 2nd). For as long as I have known him he always joked about how he would love an 03/03 baby and was a little sad when we had originally planned for a Dec baby (which turned into a November baby then a miscarriage). With this pregnancy I am due March 5th and he is over the moon that 03/03 is actually a possibility.

Aww, Karoolia, that's awesome! I'm going to be seriously rooting for you to have your baby on March 3rd now!

Thanks Spiffy! You and my husband! I keep telling him not to get his hopes up, but he just can't help it.

We are actually planning to go home to Canada in April and the other day he was saying he wondered if he could get the OB to induce me on the 3rd because we need extra time to get the baby a passport. I told him I didn't think a 2 day difference would sway the OB, haha

I'm not sure about Iowa, but here in Utah, you can opt for elective inductions starting at 39 weeks, so you never know. :winkwink:

Mom15, I found it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2447737-june-jewels-2018-a.html

Yes! I found it too. I’m going to hop on that thread.

But this one feels like home, so I will def stick around here! While we don’t all have the same due date and some of us are still longing for a new due date, we all have something in common!

I agree, Mom15, I'll pop into the due date thread occasionally, but I find that they're usually to big and impersonal for me. So I'll stick around here to cheer you all on until were all holding our rainbows. :flower:

Karoolia what a sweet story...I hope your little bean comes March 3!!!

AF got me :( Fx for next cycle!

Awe, Alligator! I’m sorry. You and I will both be fx for next cycle together. I am hopeful we will all get our rainbow babies soon. Xoxo

Alligator and Elmum I am cheering hard for both of you!

Alligator, I'm sorry AF got you. :( I'm hoping that next month brings BFPs for you, Elmum, and Ladyapril. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. And now I’m battling a cold as well - when it rains it pours as they say.

AF was weird yesterday. It wasn’t red flow at all. Some reddish/brown tinged, and light. More than spotting, but light. Sorry for tmi but I use tampons and after hours of use they were only half full. Very strange. Maybe the illness and stress has thrown off my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->