Looking for TTC buddies

It doesn't take much to throw our bodies off. You're probably paying more attention now than in the past as well. Here's hoping this is your cycle!

Thanks karoolia! AF was heavy and red yesterday and again today. I am having some cramps too but I’m glad because my first period after the MC was very light. Much lighter than usual (one day of heavy and then two of spotting, really). So I’m glad this one seems to be heavier and I hope that means it’s a good sign for conceiving this cycle.

Thanks karoolia! AF was heavy and red yesterday and again today. I am having some cramps too but I’m glad because my first period after the MC was very light. Much lighter than usual (one day of heavy and then two of spotting, really). So I’m glad this one seems to be heavier and I hope that means it’s a good sign for conceiving this cycle.
Sounds like your body is getting ready for Baby! Fx that this is the month for us!!

Elmum I believe that as well! Like my body needed one more month to heal and get back on track and now it’s readying up for baby. We got pregnant our second cycle trying the first time, and if you count last cycle as our first official one since the MC, this will be number 2. I hope it’s good luck again for us, and I hope it’s a good month for you as well! When do you expect to O? Maybe we’ll be buddies?!

Alli - my first two period after the mc were clotty too. The third was normal, so fingers crossed this is your cycle end everything has cleared out!

Elmum - good luck to you too!

I agree I'd look at af as a positive because I feel our bodies no what there doing and it needed a final good clearout, I feel on my 3rd cycle after mmc so that's just how long my body needed. Xx

Yep, third cycle post miscarriage for me, too. I had a lot of unexplained cramping during my luteal phase those first two cycles, so I felt like something was still "repairing" from the miscarriage.

Fingers crossed that this cycle is the one where your body feels ready to grow a little rainbow baby. :hugs:

4th cycle for me, but only because I held off on the third or it may have happened on the third cycle :)

Spiffy I had lots of cramping this last cycle also, all during the LP, so maybe you’re right! This period definitely feels more normal than my last one, that’s for sure. I knew the last one wasn’t like they used to be but I thought maybe my body was different now, but maybe it’s a sign that it just wasn’t the right time. I really hope that this cycle has normalized a bit and we can conceive. Two or three months doesn’t seem that long when you look back but I’m sure you ladies can agree, when you’re living it, it feels like years.

I agree, Alligator, every month feels like a year when you're trying!

Oh, and remember how I was saying that your resting heart rate jumps up after you get pregnant? Well, I think even if I hadn't tested, I would have know that I was pregnant this month. :winkwink:

Attachments

• 20171009_111650.jpg
    20171009_111650.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
Elmum I believe that as well! Like my body needed one more month to heal and get back on track and now it’s readying up for baby. We got pregnant our second cycle trying the first time, and if you count last cycle as our first official one since the MC, this will be number 2. I hope it’s good luck again for us, and I hope it’s a good month for you as well! When do you expect to O? Maybe we’ll be buddies?!

I hope we will be buddies this month!
I expect to O in the next two days.
Fx that this is it!!!
Baby dust Baby dust Baby dust !!:thumbup:

Ooh yay how awesome! AF is finishing up for me so I’m a week pr so behind you but maybe we’ll both conceive our July babies soon. Sending you baby dust and so many prayers! Xo

Elmum - hope you catch that egg!

Allie - just a few more days :)

Karoolia - can’t believe you are almost halfway! How did that happen so fast?!? Are you having an anatomy scan soon?

My levels were in the 600’s at 17dpo which is within normal range. And it has at least double every 48h since they were at 25 on 10dpo. Of course now I’m spotting heavier again. Ugh why can’t that just stop.

Mom15 I’m sorry - I hope the spotting eases up! Are your doctors concerned? I totally understand being nervous. Your levels sound good! Fx they keep rising. Keep us posted!!

Mom15 I'm sorry you are getting spotting. How frustrating and worrisome. Some women do tend to spot a lot in early pregnancy though.

And my OB does the anatomy scan at 21 weeks so that'll be coming up Oct. 25th. Seems so far away still, but really only 15 more days!

Mom15, I'm sorry you're still spotting, but your numbers are sounding good! :thumbup: Did your progesterone go up okay?

Alligator and Elmum, I hope the next few days go quickly so that you can get to the exciting part of your cycles. :winkwink:

Ladyapril, how are you doing?

Nothing much going on here. These first several weeks just draaaaaag.

Thanks ladies! I don’t think anyone is really concerned about the spotting. I just get tired of wondering everytime I go to the bathroom if it is worse. It’s mentally exhausting.

I forgot to mention earlier that they scheduled me for a scan on the 25th. How funny Karoolia, that we will have scans on the same day! I will be 6w5d. They wanted to do one at 6w but then my doc wasn’t actually working that day and then the next day that worked for everyone was the 25th. I tried to push it back as last time my perfect scan at 6w was giving me false security that everything was fine. But I actually get to see my doc this time instead of the midwife who usually does the first appointments. My doc is much more familiar with my med. history so I appreciate that I get to see him on the first app.

I was not told what me progesterone was and I forgot to ask. Also last preg. they only tested it on the first draw and not on the second. My Levels will be posted early tomorrow morning and I will double check with the app that I have. It is really nice that I have access to all my previous labs etc.
It’s almost 1am I really need to sleep. Chat more tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->