Looking for TTC buddies

I double checked and my level was 617 on Monday. No progesterone drawn. Don’t think my doc believes in it.

Exciting that are scan date buddies! We can count down the days together!

What is nice about 6w5d is that you should be able to see baby! I had an emergency scan then after panicking over some spotting and it was great to see the baby, it even had a baby shape at that point. My first real scan at 11 weeks was much better of course, but I still stared at the first scan picture for a long time.

I'm glad you and your doctor aren't concerned about the spotting! I still hope it stops soon though!

Mom15 you're in my prayers, everyday! I can only imagine all your fears and worries after the MC but I know this will be your sticky take home babe <3 Can't wait for your scan!!!

14 more days Karoolia!! Haha

Thanks Allie! I appreciate it :)

I'm jealous that you get a scan so soon, Mom15. I have to wait until November 13th. :brat:

Oh no Spiffy, that’s ages away! We’ll keep you busy somehow :)

Spiffy, that wait is terrible! I know how it feels (forever). My OB won't see you until 10 weeks. For this pregnancy I didn't get seen until 11 actually because I called a little too late.

So, I may have splurged a little too much on myself. We are in Vegas for a conference my husband is attending. He suggested I treat myself to a pre-natal massage while he is busy. I booked a package with a full body scrub and massage (80 minutes). It is costing a fortune, but I am really excited!

Yeah, my OB won't see me until 10 weeks, either, but she's having me do an ultrasound the week before. But it's better than my last OB who would see me or do an ultrasound until 12 weeks. And the OB I used for my first baby didn't give me an ultrasound until the 20 week anatomy scan!

Karoolia, enjoy that massage! You deserve to pamper yourself from time to time! :flower:

Karoolia you enjoy that massage! It sounds lovely. You’re growing a human, you deserve it! And not like you can drink or party it up in Vegas, so really, you’re saving money hahaha.

That sounds sooo relaxing Karoolia! Enjoy every minute.

Tonight I was getting these sharp pains like on the right side of my vagina between the opening and cervix. I remember those from my first pregnancy, just not that early. I’m trying so hard to think positive. I was all fine until I go to the bathroom right before bed and see more spotting when I wipe. Like dark brown but red tinged. I just want to keep this bean so badly. I really hope it’s the baby and sack etc growing and pushing old stuff out. My cervix had been feeling soft and closed but just now it felt more firm and a bit open, but I guess the clots have to come out so maybe that’s why it felt that way. I wish I could be having one continuous sono and see every minute what is going on. Going to try to talk myself back into that everything is fine and at the very least I have the sono in two weeks and I won’t be wondering for weeks like last time if everything is ok.

Mom15 I can only guess how this must be for you. I'm so sorry you're so anxious. I know that brownish/red does mean older blood and could be the little bean just making itself comfy in it's new home. I'm praying for you, as you know.

Sorry you're feeling down, Mom15. :( I hope the spotting stops soon. :hugs:

As for me, I've had zero symptoms of pregnancy. I half expected AF to still show up yesterday. One little tiny bout of nausea here and there would be nice...

Spiffy, I totally understand! I hope you start to feel something soon for your own peace of mind. I'm glad AF has stayed away <3

Mom15 I'm sorry you are feeling worried. I have felt worried this entire pregnancy so I completely get it. Hopefully the spotting stops soon and you can feel a little more relaxed.

Spiffy, you're still pretty early for symptoms. I didn't really have anything until 7ish weeks and even then I guess I was lucky because I only had mild nausea no actual sickness. I know what you mean though, after a loss/losses every symptom no matter how annoying is very welcome.

Thank you ladies! You are calming me down.

Spiffy- I totally get it. I’m so excited for every minute that I feel slightly off and get so nervous the second I feel normal, because with the miscarriage the second the pregnancy ended I lost all symptoms I just didn’t think to have things checked out so i carried on for 5 weeks.

Mom15, the same thing happened to me. My symptoms disappeared around 6 weeks, but I didn't miscarry until 10 weeks. Ugh, having to wait until 9 weeks for reassurance is horrible! With any luck, I might be able to find the heartbeat with my doppler before then (I've located baby at 8 weeks in past pregnancies) but if I can't find it, I know it will totally freak me out.

That is a long time to wait. Hopefully everything will be perfect when you go and you can relax a little. I didn’t want my scan too early because last time everything looked great at 6w and I relaxed and when I got worried about no symptoms I kept telling myself it’s all fine because I saw a perfect heartbeat.
My scan is early again but at least 5days later than last time. But I won’t relax I think until I have a second scan or hear a heartbeat towards to end of the first tri.

Hugs to both of you. I’m praying for your little rainbows everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->