Looking for TTC buddies

How are you ladies doing?

Elmum, have you ovulated yet?

Alligator, you're getting close!

Mom15, are you still spotting? Either way, I hope you're feeling a little more optomistic.

As for me, I had my first true bout of queasiness tonight, so it's finally starting to feel real. :flower:

Yeah, I have reached a sort of status quo. Spotting is the same every single day. Not more not less. But it is always dark brown, so I’m not worried anymore. I have a bicornuate uterus and a 7cm firbroid and my doc said those things can make it harder for the uterus to shed all of its lining efficiently. So I think I always have sth left over in there which why I spot and also spot before every period for a good 3-4days. I also have the same queasiness sometimes more sometimes less intense depending on how I eat. My stomach has been getting upset a bit causing the opposite of constipation which is exactly what happened with DS. With the mc I was sooo constipated. It’s very interesting how different in the end my mc pregnancy was right from the start. It does make me feel better thinking my little bean just wasn’t healthy enough to be with us on earth because I felt so different. I was so worried that my uterus just couldn’t hold on to it, but now I don’t think that anymore.
10 more days til my first scan. I’m not going to lie I will be so anxious I hope I can make my self get off the elevator that goes to my docs office.
Even if everything is perfect I know I will still be reserved but I don’t want to hear there is a problem in any way.

Spiffy - although unpleasant I’m glad you are starting to feel a little nausea! Less than three weeks for your scan right!?!

Sounds like everything is going well Mom15! Seems like the spotting might just be ‘normal’ for you, and I’m glad it’s gotten no worse. I totally get what you mean about being anxious for the scan. Please let me know closer to, and I will continue to pray for you.

I started OPKs yesterday! Obviously negative but looked a bit darker than when I started last time. Cd10 today and I think I’ll get a positive around cd13 or so, like last time. I have a full event workday on Tuesday so I likely won’t be able to test til the evening so I hope I don’t miss it if it happens then!! I think we will start bd’ing everyday on Tuesday or Wednesday just in case!

Mom15, I'm glad to hear that the spotting isn't any worse. Hopefully it dies off soon. It is interesting to see how different our symptoms are between different pregnancies. I can't stand the thought of anything sweet, even ice cream, which is my favorite dessert, hasn't appealed to me. I was the opposite with my three boys, so I'm hoping that means I'm having another girl.

Oh, and my scan is actually in 4 weeks. :( So far away still!

Alligator, I'd say don't wait until Tuesday to start BDing, just in case. I conceived on CD 12 this time, so you never know! :winkwink:

Interesting spiffy!! We bd this morning (it’s the weekend lol!) so I wanted to wait a day to start, just in case (would be cd12). Last cycle DH felt like our intimacy was robotic and he was so tired, by the end it was like a job and it wasn’t fun anymore. This cycle I was committed to every other day until positive opk, then everyday, until temp rise... that way we don’t get worn out, DH will feel more of the love all cycle long. And the swimmers should be ready to go!!

Alligator, my husband felt the same way. After the mc I was a little too determined to know everything and conceive again as soon as possible. So I used OPKs and tracked temperature. I remember my husband saying that the blinking smiley faces were haunting him, haha. He found it really stressful to know we had to bd on certain days. It's funny because we have always had a pretty active sex life, but he said it just wasn't the same when he knew we had to do it.

karoolia that's just what my DH said. We've had a good sex life most of our lives together, but he felt the same, pressure to perform. But he has been a good sport about it. This cycle I feel a little more relaxed myself so I'm hoping that's good news.

You want to hear my trick? I never told DH when I was fertile or ovulating...I would just wear slightly more provocative clothing on those days and he would ask for sex almost everyday. :haha:

Ooh good idea! I tried that but sometimes he'll say 'oh I want to babe but I'm tired' and I would be like '...but it's important!' and then he would kinda know what was going on!! I think we both feel less pressure this month which is good!

Hi everyone,

I will be starting the TTC journey in a few weeks once my cycle returns. I lost my little boy on oct 3rd at 27 weeks to a placenta abruption. heres my story my DH and I started trying to conceive 3 years ago, at the time I had my tubes tied and my ob recommended IVF so we did 2 cycles wasted over $25k with no results. I finally got my tubes untied in march of 2016 we got pregnant in oct 2016 and had an early mc, got pregnant again in dec 2016 another early mc. got pregnant again in march 2017, pregnancy was perfect until no heartbeat at 27 week scan. I realize some people might be shocked that we want to try again so soon after a loss like our last, but I am 37 and don't have time to waste.

tabitham I am so sorry about your losses. I'm sure they have all been devastating, especially the most recent one. Everyone is different in terms of when they feel ready to try again. For me, trying again right away was the one thing I felt I could do to help myself move on and heal. I can completely understand you diving right back in.

This group has a great mix of ladies who are either trying again after a loss or have recently become pregnant again. It has been a great source of support for me on this journey. I hope you come to feel the same way.

Tabitham - I can’t imagine the heartbreak you have gone through in the last three years. Like Karoolia said this group has been very supportive and we have all been through losses each in our own way. After my mmc I felt I wasn’t going to really feel healed until I conceived again and had my rainbow baby. So I understand trying again right away. A new pregnancy is not going to wipe away the pain but it hopefully brings back joy while always remembering our lost ones! Please feel free to let it all out here. We will be here for you!

Thank you so much! The last couple of weeks have been extremely difficult, in fact the hardest thing I have ever been through, but I am trying to remain hopeful that we will still be able to have a little one. My husband doesn't have any children of his own, so I think the losses have been exceptionally hard on him, not knowing if he ever will. I have 4 children from a previous marriage, but they are all older 20, 18, 15, and 14. I am really hoping that we can have one together. My OB recommended waiting 6 months before trying again, but I plan on waiting the 4-6 weeks and then just seeing what happens and if we reach the 6 month mark unsuccessful I will go back on the Letrozole. My cycles were irregular and we had to use Letrozole, but since the last loss I have lost 28 lbs and am going to continue trying to lose more, with hopes that my cycle will straighten itself out. I went from about 160lbs before IVF to 198 when we last got pregnant.

Oh tabitham... I am so sorry for your loss. The ladies above are right, we have all been through our own trials and losses. They have helped me greatly over the last 2-3 months since my miscarriage. There’s no judgement here. You try when you’re ready; you know what you need to heal. Hugs.

tabitham I'm so sorry I can't imagine what you've gone through but you sound very strong and positive!! I really hope and pray you get your rainbow very soon!!! Xxxxxx

Mom15 - One more week until your scan! How have you been feeling?

Guys I'm so excited I found babies hb last night with the Doppler!!! I literally put the probe on and found it straight away!! 😃😃😃

Amazing ricschick! I think I found it around 9 weeks too. Speaking of which, how are you 9 weeks already?! Time is flying!

Rics holy smokes! That's awesome...I also can't believe you're already 9w!!! How crazy, time goes fast, really.

Yay for finding the heartbeat Rics!!!

Karoolia - one more week!!! Been feeling good, meaning I have uneasy stomach, exhausted, tired. All things I missed last time. Needless to say I have my hopes up very high that bean is growing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->