Looking for TTC buddies

I know! And I hope you catch that egg and will be right behind us!

Yes, Alligator I hope you and everyone else trying is up next! I see you had a positive OPK? You could have another kind of positive in just a couple of weeks!

To me it's going slowly but I S'pose when I look back it has!!
Karoolia I can't believe your half way!!! Are you finding out the sex of baby? Are you showing yet?
Mom15 6 weeks already!! Half way through 1st tri!!! I too saw a big difference in this pregnancy to last!

Alligator I really hope this is your cycle!!! Xx

Aw you ladies are so sweet. I sure did have a positive OPK this am! Going to test again in a few hours. Last cycle my positive was cd13 in the evening, today it was FMU so about 12 hours earlier than last time. I O'd cd15 last time so maybe I'll O earlier? Hard to say. I still feel more relaxed, and like DH and I will BD the next 2-3 days (dtd this AM already) and cover our bases. So hoping this is our cycle!

Tabitham, I'm so very sorry about all your losses, especially the loss of your little boy. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. :cry:

I, too, have noticed differences with this pregnancy versus my miscarriage. I know you probably don't care much about my heart rate stuff, but I've found it to be a very reliable tool. For example, my heart rate went up when I got pregnant last time, but sort of dipped up and down a lot, and then took a sharp drop around 6 weeks, which is when my symptoms all disappeared and I started getting a bad feeling about things. This time, though, it has steadily gone up and up, to the point now where it hasn't been this high since I was pregnant with my 1 year old. So it may sound silly, but it's a huge source of comfort for me.

That doesn’t sound silly at all! What a cool thing your body is telling you.

I agree it sounds awesome. In fact when you first started talking about your heart rate I thought I need to get a heart rate monitor because that just sounds so easy to check.

Spiffy the heart rate thing is fascinating!!! What a great way to monitor what's happening in your body. Xx

Spiffy the heart rate thing is very interesting. I was aware that your heart rate goes up while pregnant, but it never occurred to me to monitor it. I have a fitbit that tracks heartbeat so I easily could, just never have.

ricschick - time always feels slower to you. I feel like I am always waiting for the next milestone, but everyone else is amazed that I am 20 weeks already. Just how it goes!

I am showing, but I'm still in that in between faze. Now that everyone knows a lot of people are either saying they thought they had noticed or that they'll have to look closer haha. I guess I'm still small enough that it depends on my outfit. People who don't know me well can't tell yet. To them I just look like I have a little extra pudge :haha:

Aw I bet you look adorable karoolia.

I had a Fitbit Blaze so I track my HR and while it's a good thing last cycle I became obsessive, checking to see if it went up like, every 30 minutes. I was really quite insane last cycle LOL. I feel a bit more calm this go around. It went up slightly yesterday which I looked back, seems like it may correlate to ovulation (I had a positive OPK yesterday but then another positive today, and a huge temp spike...weird?)...anyway, I'm going to try to not obsess over it this month and just note it down daily, for records moving forward.

Any insight on if you can ovulate and still get a positive OPK. By my temp rise (and I had O pain yesterday) I probably ovulated, but got a positive test this morning...I'm so unsure!

Alligator, opks test for a surge right? So your surge could start and be strong enough to get a positive and still continue to increase into the next day or just still be high from ovulating before it goes down again. Looking back at my chart from when I conceived I had a positive OPK on CD 16 and CD 17, but temp rise pin pointed ovulation at CD17.

I'm definitely not an OPK expert though if anyone else has better info!

Oh that is interesting and you're right! Last month I had a positive cd13 and 14, then O'd 15 confirmed with a temp rise on 16. So I think I was just expecting the same or similar but our bodies can change it up on us! And I got my positive OPK half a day earlier than last cycle so that may play a part.

Oh well I think we've covered it, either way!

I'm willing to bet that if I had done an OPK on CD18 it would have been positive, but my temp was way up that morning so I knew I had probably ovulated on CD17 and didn't bother.

I am just a weirdo and wanted to test again this morning just to see. I had a negative with SMU (it was a near positive but definitely the control was slightly darker than the test) so it's on the way out for sure. And I am sure my FMU was concentrated as well, which could have accounted for the positive.

No spotting for the last two days! Just wanted to update quickly :)

That's great Mom15!!

I had some spotting early on as well and remember how relieved I was when it stopped. I'm hoping you're done with it now for good!

Are you getting excited for your scan? Less than a week now!

Alligator I hope your TWW goes by quickly, make sure you keep us updated!

Is anyone else getting ready to test soon?

Good luck, Alligator! I hope it goes by fast!

I'm pretty sure Elmum is in her TWW, so hopefully she chimes in soon.

Mom15, I'm so glad your spotting stopped! Must be such a relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->