Looking for TTC buddies

Thanks ladies! I believe Bebe and I are tww buddies!! Good to have ladies to go through this with. I also got my blood test results back (remember I kept getting faint positives?).. my levels were below 1 as of Wednesday so that is a huge relief! I know any line I get is a new pregnancy now. Yay!

Mom15 so glad to hear the spotting has stopped!

Glad you got your results back and you know that nothing was retained. That was one of my biggest worry, but luckily I was having draws to begin with which I am realizing is not the norm.

Got an automated call from my doctor to confirm my appointment next week. It’s getting real! I feel like I am starting to sense my uterus. I could have sworn I had a really mild Braxton Hicks earlier. Just felt like it was tightening. I probably only noticed as I know what they feel like from my first pregnancy.

I keep going through my upcoming sonogram from seeing a perfect bean to “I’m sorry we don’t have a heartbeat”. Ughh. It just has to be ok. The nausea I have tells me all is fine, but there is just no guarantee. 5 MORE DAYS! Same for you Karoolia!

I am so sorry you’re feeling anxious. I am praying for you and your rainbow baby. I totally understand why you feel how you do. Remember this is a new pregnancy for you, and the worries are normal. But they won’t change your result. Hugs.

Thank you Allie, that is so true! All will be well (that is what my gut is saying and last time it said the opposite, so I am going to trust that)

Our bodies and minds are powerful! I think when I look back I kind of worried it would be me too, I compulsively googled miscarriage rates... but I felt so ill that I told myself that had to be a good sign.

You have a much better chance of having a healthy babe than another loss; focus on that and know that everyday is a gift! XX

Glad spotting has stopped mom15!! Good luck for your scan!!! Exciting!!

Fantastic results alligator!! All ready for a new bean!!!

Welcome to this special group, Tabi. Although, what bonds us is a great loss, you will find such caring and supportive women here. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your son. I lost my youngest daughter at 18 weeks. The cause was fetal maternal hemorrhage. We are also trying right away.
Ladies, my body has not been so quick to recover as I had hoped. I just started on a high dose of birth control pills to regulate my cycle. Expecting AF at the end of the month and hopeful that we can TTC successfully in November. It doesn’t look like I o’ed this month. I’m discouraged and nautious (due to the high dose bc pills).
Thinking of you all.

Elmum, I'm sorry that your cycle hasn't regulates on its own. I hope this month on bc does the trick for you. :hugs:

Alligator, I'm glad your test showed that you haven't retained anything. I worried about that, too, especially with how much random cramping I had the two months before my bfp.

elmum I'm sorry you're body isn't cooperating. How frustrating! I have heard of a lot of women doing better after a round of bc. Are you just going to take it for the one month? I'm assuming so if you are trying in November. I ovulated two weeks after I stopped my bc (pre-mc) so hopefully the same thing happens for you.

Yes, Karoolia.
Basically, I got AF at the end of September. After spotting for three weeks. AF stayed heavy for 13 days. Day 14 nothing. Day 15 started spotting again with some smaller clots. My HCG level is finally down to below 2. But we don’t think I ovulated. So I’m taking 3 pills a day for 3-5 days or until bleeding and spotting stops. After that, 2 pills for 3 days. Then one a day until all 21 pills are gone. Should expect AF then and then I won’t take any more BC pills. Lots of stuff going on here. And still grieving the loss of our baby girl. Trying to stay positive!

Spiffy I was the same.. random cramping much more throughout my cycle. I’m relieved to say the least!

Elmum - I am so sorry. I hope that you see some good results from the pills and your body regulates. Hugs.

I'm so sorry you are going through this elmum. I hope the pills work well for you and that your body is back in gear soon. I really admire your spirit. You sound like you are staying positive and optimistic for the future and that is wonderful!We're all rooting for you!

Ladies,
I’m trying not to stress, but this whole HCG thing and how much can be detected in a FRER is driving me nuts. So, in our TTC attempt, we’ve BD’d when the OPT detected HF. I had some in between Times with no AF and no spotting. However, my midwife put me on BC pills saying that I didn’t O this month. It’s true that I never got an LH surge, but I did have O symptoms and thought the spotting could be O spotting or implantation. I’ve been concerned about taking the BC pills in the off chance that I am pregnant. So, I took a FRER HPT this morning. The second line is very faint. but, it’s there. My last blood draw showed HCG as less than 2. That’s too small a number to show up on a FRER, right? I did take a FRER last week just to make sure I didn’t see a line anymore and I didn’t.
Help! Have you guys seen HCG lines show up at less than 2?

Attachments

• IMG_5967.jpeg
    IMG_5967.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
Oh elmum.....what a rollercoaster for you.

I had faint positives lines all last cycle...even had one at CD7 (2 days after AF ended so I wasn't pregnant). I finally made an appointment with my doctor and my levels were less than 1, but I don't know what the levels were at the time of the tests as it was about a week and a half later. The lines never got darker and AF arrived.

I have read about some women having the same thing and basically it's dodgy false positive tests, or picking up CRAZY low levels. I am praying so hard that this is real for you. I have practically sworn off FRER's this cycle, I don't think I can take the faint line fiasco anymore :(

Thanks, Alligator.
I am going to swear off FRERs after this as well. I just wanted to get an obvious BFN so I would know next time I get a BFP that it is real.
Spotting has almost completely gone away and AF is due Tuesday.
The other thing that has made me crazy is that I'm sick. With fever. I haven't been sick since 7DPO when I got pregnant in May. I didn't realize I was pregnant until a week later. So, since I'm sick again, I thought maybe it was history repeating itself...
But, I don't want to get my hopes up.

That line looks pretty obvious to me! I'd test again in the morning and see if it gets darker don't take the bc pills until af comes!! I hope this turns positive for you!!!xx

I totally understand what you mean, that's why I tested at cd7, just wanting that negative so I could KNOW for sure that next time I got a positive it was real. I was devastated to still see that line. I haven't tested since, but I know via blood test that the level is below 1 so there is no way I should be pulling positives, you would think.

It could definitely be positive for you...and I so hope so! The sickness sign sounds like a (potentially) good thing for sure, and I hope you feel better!!

Do you have any IC's to test with? It might still be early but maybe wait a day or two and test with an IC?

There is definitely a line there, I don't know what levels FRER picks up though.....lol makes me nervous to test because that's all that was available on base so I bought a couple to test with. FX for you elmum <3 Update us when you know more!

bebe are you able to order anything online? Amazon sells cheap tests and I've not had any false positives on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->