Looking for TTC buddies

bebe are you able to order anything online? Amazon sells cheap tests and I've not had any false positives on there.

If it's Amazon prime its usually fine! I will check! Any suggestions for tests? I never even thought to order online....

Oh yes I bought mine through Amazon on Amazon Prime! I've bought Wondfo's and Easy@Home. I got my positives when I was pregnant on Easy@Home. No complaints on either, haven't gotten any false positives :)

Elmum, I'd be shocked if you got that clear of a line on a FRER with an hcg of only 2! Like the others have said, hold off the bc pills until you test again. I hope this is new little baby!

I've also used Wondfo and easy@home and had good experiences. But I'd highly suggest not getting too excited about squinters after the time limit on those, because I've gotten my hopes up before and it was just evaps.

I can recommend clinical guard!

Elmum - I highly recommend buying a dollar store test or any other cheap test. Or ordering online at amazon. The clinical guard brand has not failed me. Stark white if not pregnant. Any shadow I have ever gotten on those have turned bfp.
Hope you get an answer soon!

Oh my! Thank you!
Do they sell the clinical guard brand at the dollar store? Or should I order from amazon?
All of my FRER tests have been from amazon, but another brand.
This is freaking me out

Clinical Guard I have only seen on amazon. Saw an add for them the other day I think 10tests for about $7? I always bought them in combo with OPKs and they come out to about 25cent a stick. You don’t have to feel guilty about wasting those. I haven’t bought a frer in forever. Besides you and Alligator I have seen a couple other ladies recently get faint lines on them just to get AF a few days later. I hope it’s different for you, but my point is I have been very skeptical of frers lately. I think the competitiveness of being the most sensitive test has been taken too far and women get their hopes up because the tests show shadows when they shouldn’t. Big companies take it too far to make money and toy with the emotions of people. Not fair!

I agree with Mom15 - on other boards as well I've heard of the same situation I experienced, women getting faint lines that never get darker (I got a line after AF, for goodness sake!) and then AF arrives. It's sad that you pay so much for a test that ends up being rubbish. my strategy this time (and in the future) is to use ICs until I see a faint line. Only then will I test with FRER. I never saw lines on my ICs last cycle, so I know if I see one there, it's likely real.

Elmum I agree with the others that your line seems pretty dark, I would stop taking the birth control just in case. Crossing my fingers for you!

Mom15, your scan is today! I hope it goes/went well!

Oooh mom15 can't wait to hear news of your scan. Praying for you!

Hi Ladies. I am very new to this, still trying to work my way around things. My husband and i are TTC our first child together. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, she's 8 and he has 2 boys from his previous relationship. We have been trying for about 5 months now.

Mine is in just under 2 hours... eep. Excited and nervous all at once. This is the big anatomy scan.

Mom15, let us know how it goes! I hope you aren't too nervous. I basically had PTSD at my first scan, but all was well and I think they understood why I was a bit of a wreck.

Yeah, I keep thinking how I want to cover my eyes. My clinic has a screen for the sonographer and patient. I think our scans are at almost identical times. Mine is at 1pm ct

Yeah, I keep thinking how I want to cover my eyes. My clinic has a screen for the sonographer and patient. I think our scans are at almost identical times. Mine is at 1pm ct

I think so! Mine is at 1 as well and I'm in Iowa, which is central time zone!

And for the record, I actually did cover my eyes:blush: My husband had to convince me to look.

Oh goodness excited for you both! And I totally understand covering your eyes. I think I'd be the same.

All is well so far! Measuring 6w4d heart beat of 133 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->