• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for TTC buddies

Posted a fmu test in my journal ladies! It’s clearer, pink and showed up in 3 mins in person. It’s still faint but it’s not a squinter! I think this is it but I want to see it on an ic before I confirm, or even a clear blue so I know it’s not just one test messing with me. But this mornings test is 24 hours or so from yesterday’s and clear progression darker so I think that’s promising! This latest one doesn’t look like an Evap or indent at all!!! Omg!

Just ran off to look, I see it!! This could definitely be it Alligator!! Here's hoping for some nice progression over the next couple of days.

Thanks karoolia! I hope so too. This feels different than the last few cycles so I’m hopeful.

Alli you have a ticker!!! I guess it's official! I already congratulated you in your journal, but HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

PS if you guys are interested I took the plunge and started a pregnancy journal today. It is long and rambly because I don't know how to be concise, but I also posted some ultrasound and announcement pictures :)

Yes I will totally poke around over there and follow along!

I am thinking I'll start one soon too...!

I was actually inspired by your journal. It seemed like such a good way to track what was going on and I definitely need an outlet sometimes. Hoping it is a good thing to do!

That's so lovely to read! I find it's like a diary with really supportive and kind women, with no judgement. It's been so cathartic.

Woohoo I'm so pleased for you alligator!!!! Welcome to the club!!! Xxx

Yay!!! I am so happy for you. Praying all continues to progress well.So very very exciting!!!
Posted a fmu test in my journal ladies! It’s clearer, pink and showed up in 3 mins in person. It’s still faint but it’s not a squinter! I think this is it but I want to see it on an ic before I confirm, or even a clear blue so I know it’s not just one test messing with me. But this mornings test is 24 hours or so from yesterday’s and clear progression darker so I think that’s promising! This latest one doesn’t look like an Evap or indent at all!!! Omg!

Thank you all so much - I appreciate all the congrats and well wishes!

Hi ladies.
So, I have a small, positive update. Today AF arrived! Yay. I am hoping and praying for a normal cycle and that I will ovulate this month. And, catch that egg. fx fx fx

Oh great elmum!!! I really hope this is your month!!!! Xxxx

Yay Elmum! Only time we ever celebrate the arrival of AF! I remember how relieved I felt. Crossing my fingers this is your month!

Elmum, yay for something normal finally happening! :winkwink: There's so much comfort in knowing that you're back on track to getting your BFP. :flower:

ricschick, you're just shy of 11 weeks! Have you had another scan yet? I'm not sure how I feel like my pregnancy is going slowly and yet I'm always blown away by how quickly you're moving. I can't believe you'll be in second tri soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->