Looking for TTC buddies

Elmum, I'm sorry about the chemical. I had one exactly like that back in 2013, with a faint positive on 14dpo and a fainter test on 16dpo, and then AF. I knew the baby implanted too late and it wouldn't end well, but it still hurt. :hugs: Fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP!

Alligator, I'm so happy to hear that your ultrasound went great! Such a relief! :flower:

Sorry elmum I really hope you get a Christmas bfp!! Xxx

Great news Ali!!! Xx

I’m so sorry Elmum, but like the other ladies said so good to hear you Oed. Fx for this next cycle.

All is well here. He was 157 today. Had a fourth sono today, because once again my doc couldn’t find the heartbeat. Probably because of the fibroid. So relieved baby was alive and well. And I love my ob for getting me a scan right away for my sanity.

12 weeks! So exciting. I feel like that flew by but I'm sure to you it felt longer!!

Sorry Elmum.

My husband and I have decided that we'll probably return to TTC after we've had the results of investigations into Alexander's loss which will be at my postnatal appointment probably sometime in January.

Thanks girls! I didn’t seem so bad. I find the time from the first test til about 8 weeks dragging. Probably helps that I have had 4 sonos in 12 weeks. Now I won’t have one til week 20. My next check up is end of December, when hopefully the Doppler finally works. It has to at that point :)

Loves - I hope you get some answers at your appointment and when you are ready to ttc we look forward to cheering you on. Hugs

Alligator, I'm doing okay. My kids have all been sick off and on over the past few weeks, so I've been exhausted. But I feel occasional flutters from the new baby, so each time it happens, I'm reassured that all is well. I don't have another appointment until 13+5 weeks, and then the week before Christmas, I'm going to pay for a private ultrasound to find out the baby's gender. If this baby is a girl, it will be the best Christmas present ever for my daughter. If it's another boy, we won't tell her until after Christmas. :haha:

Loves, I hope you're healing okay, physically and emotionally. :hugs:

Mom15, that's amazing that you've had 4 ultrasounds already!

Cookies will all be here for you once your ready in the new year. Xxx

So exciting you’ll know the gender before the holidays, spiffy. That’s great news. Don’t know how you mammas with kids do it while pregnant. I can barely take care of myself these days.

I'm with you Alligator! I'm amazed by all of you ladies getting through pregnancy while taking care of your other kids. I guess it's one of those things that seems impossible until you have to do it, then you figure it out.

Hi so sorry for you losses! I miscarried about a month ago. I was 6 weeks. It would be nice to have some people to talk to that understand what I'm feeling :)

Sammie, I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: This is great group of ladies!

Karoolia and Alligator, it definitely comes with time and experience. You'll feel totally overwhelmed with one baby, but then when you have two, and someone takes your older child for a few hours and leaves you with the baby, you'll think, "Why did I ever think this was so hard?" Like, right now, if one of my kids is gone for awhile, I think, "Oh man, it's so easy with just three!" :haha:

I agree you just get on with it lol!! It's the norm now but I agree when some are out etc it's easy pezzy lol.

Happy 12 weeks spiffy!!!

Welcome Sammie. Xx

Welcome Sammie! I'm so sorry about your loss, but am glad you have found your way here. This is a very supportive group of ladies. Some of us are pregnant with our rainbows while others are trying or waiting to try again soon. There are lots of pages now, but if you skim through the thread you will find lots of concerns, fears, advice, and happy outcomes.

Hi ladies. I miscarried a few days ago, so it's still pretty fresh. I'm eager to get back in the game though, and not let one bump in the road knock me down for too long. It's nice to see a thread like this, with others who can relate to what we're going through. So, hi! *waves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->